It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill has reached Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Okay, I don't have a News Source, because the news doesn't seem to be reporting this yet. But I have a facebook and am linked to Boycott BP..on their page there are several people from Florida posting pictures

this one is from the Keys (duck key to be exact) they say its not visible on top but is under the water.

www.facebook.com...

This one is an aerial view of ....hmm...okay...you guys want a real conspiracy? I swear..on Boycott BP (a page on facebook.) a lady just posted a photo of an aerial view of Ft Meyers..where you could clearly see an oil slick in the water...the photo is gone and all of us over at the page don't know where it went to...we typed in "oil leak reaches ft meyers" into the search engine..and it pulls up articles..but when you click on them the pages are disabled. they say the oil will reach the loop current in 24 hours..but my friends and family who live in the Keys are reporting that the oil has already been there for at least 2 days. There is only one photo right now...the other photos on the page have been taken down, and not by the person who runs the page.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was in Gulfport Fl.
Ft Desoto beach.

Luckily enough no oil in water. and i had a nice time at the beach.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
one of the replies to the picture says that they live in teh florida keys and there isn't any oil there at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Oil Spill has reached Florida?

The oil spill is going to reach everywhere. They say it could take until august to stop it?
What i want to know is there anywhere which predicts the extent of the spill by August?
Anyone?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
My old high school bud lives in Fort Myers Fla,I'll send him a message on Facebook and see if it indeed is true

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I got a telephone call from some friends of mine in Gulf Shores, AL inviting me to spend my vacation there in July. Gulf Shores is 30 miles from the Florida state line. They said that the beaches are still beautiful except for the large numbers of dead turtles, fish, birds and dolphins washing ashore. Beautiful? How in God's name can you just ignore and step over the possible extinction of these beautiful species that BP has sacrificed for the sake of oil and greed! I would not put my big toe in that water filled with Corexit and who knows what else. It would take more than two or three marguaritas for me to ignore the stench and grisly sad sight of those poor creatures.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
If the oil has reached the Keys that can only mean that the Everglades has been painted into a corner. Today is the first day of hurricane season. I can really start to see a third of all sea life dieing at this point. The estuaries all around the Gulf seem like giant sponges that are going to suck this oil and dispersant up.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't understand the use of these dispersants like antifreeze, what are they going to try next transmission fluid.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've not seen this image on ATS so I'll post here.

What's that I hear you say?

Tonnes of dead fish.

Are there any words for this...all of this??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by evans
I've not seen this image on ATS so I'll post here.

What's that I hear you say?

Tonnes of dead fish.

Are there any words for this...all of this??

yes there is its called ARMAGEDDON

top topics

join