It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the World Need a Nuclear War in Order to Have Peace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Will this one be named the War to Ends Wars Mk3?

Tho we are up for some form of collapse as this version of society/civilisation comes to an end, which I hope is neither painful for humanity or costly to the planet.. but I suspect it will be both painful and costly..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
This is the type of thread that needs to be closed....

Look at my thread a little deeper, what I am trying to get across is the fact that we have become a greed, pathetic species who ultimatly may end up being peaceful only though the result of the nasty weapons we created in the first place.

How ironic would that be..

Yes, we may be set back a way, depending on the scale of the conflict, but it may teach us the lesson that we are begging to be taught.

I agree that Nukes should never have been built, but a nuke may be what stops an eternity of bloody shame.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

1 nuke will set a chain reaction that won't be stopped...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Yeh, you may well be right, but can you see what i'm getting at?

I'm frustrated with all the news lately, all this Israel Stuff, Korean Stuff. What a drag....

(hence my new avatar of a temp gauge!! lol)

[edit on 1-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yeah I understand....scary times...If you know all this is a game then you also know that they have weapons much stronger than a nuke even a hydrogen bomb...and it scares me a bit to say it but they have been waiting for the right moment, this seems to be a culmination of things to come...
I will say that if they don't nuke me they better be clever because I watch the watchers close.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

We should not be wanting peace, peace is the one side of the coin with war on the other side.
If we know peace we know war, and peace then is the time/space between wars

top topics

<< 1   >>

join