It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's that time again friends. 6 new Mods.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Congrats guys!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb99d081790d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TV_Nation]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thanks to all the mods for their service.

Better you than me

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
In deepest sympathy.
Your life just got more complicated........:shk:

Serve us well, because without the Mods there would be no ATS.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
congrats! you've obviously proven yourselves and we / I look forward to continued success

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Outstanding choices!!!

Congratulations all.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Congratulations to each of you. You most certainly earned and deserve this spot.

We truly appreciate your help

Now I have some clothes that need washing

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Once again, and I find myself seemingly parroting these same sentiments time after time when it comes to new staff promotions; What a Great slew of additions to the already Best Staff on the Internet.

Honestly, folks. Take a gander through their previous participations and overall contributions to this fine Community.

Class Acts all around, if you ask me.

While we're not perfect, nor most likely ever will be, we Do strive to aide and assist, participate and Facilitate, to the best of our overall capacity and group/individual ability throughout.

Me?
The best part being that our Staff is comprised of as diverse and complicated a group of individuals as the overall membership itself.

... A good thing, no matter how you look at it, if you ask me.

Welcome aboard!

... and That goes for each and every One here - be they a new or existing member of staff or simply a Member of this fine Community seeking to share with and/or inform others of their interests and concerns.

You cats make this place what it is, we're merely tasked with trying to herd the oft chaotic masses into something which mildly resembles a sense and/or sort of organized dystopias and individual revelations, interests and concerns.

We're living in interesting times, it would seem, with each and every member/contribution adding to that mix all the while.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It wasn't very long ago I stood in the same place these six stand now. Excited, awed, trepidatious, concerned, honored... and I am sure these feel the same.

They have nothing to concern themselves about; every one of them is, I believe, up to the challenge. I personally spent quite a bit of time looking into the posting history of each new Mod before us and I have to say, it is an honor for me to associate with them. ATS became even better today.

So as I pass the torch of 'newbie-ness' to this group, I want to thank each and every member of ATS for their support of me and ask that they extend the same support to these fine people... they truly are the creme de'la creme.

I am so looking forward to working with you guys.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

six more what.....you will call them moderators we will call them ....late for dinner

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good choice and very good people.
Congrats and good luck!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TheOracle]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Congratulations to Ahabstar, argentus, defcon5, GradyPhilpott, projectvxn, and zazzafrazz! A well-deserved promotion in all cases

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Congratulations guys

As the site gets bigger and bigger, we need more and more of you guys

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that all 6 of those people have vastly different views on most topics here than I do.

time for a hardcore skeptic to be a mod I say. someone like Phage

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Congrats to all.

How is this process done? Are people just flat out asked to do it?

What is it based on?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

WOW! how cool!

welcome new mods!

woot!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the new guys and gal.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Perhaps this is more appropriate after day one

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Good stuff!

Thanks to the new mods for taking up the challenge in helping make ATS a better place for all of us.

Good choices.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well done guys

I've seen most of you around and you're good people. Good work!

Special congrats to Zazz!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

What's the conspiracy w/ six

Because six is the exact number needed for the tasks at hand...

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Now I have some clothes that need washing

See what I mean?

Thank you, everyone. I do plan to keep contributing as member with threads and replies as always. And throw out the odd video here and there as inspiration hits me. And as much as moderators try to keep things enjoyable and encourage others to create threads and other material. It is also important to keep in mind that ATS is what it is because the membership. I have always felt that way and was one of the reasons I became a member.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join