It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel braces for Turkish, Hizballah, Hamas reprisals. Greece halts joint drill

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
okay, i think this has already been said, but Turkey is a nato ally and i dont believe israel is even in nato. they turn it down and keep turning down agreements to have their nukes inspected, part of a treaty. they seem to be inviting a war. turkey alkready has nato on its side as every country in nato has condemned israels action except america. america needs to stay nuetral in this conflict, as i think turkey is who helped us get into iraq by letting us use their country and airspace and i believe they still are. lots of countries in nato dont seem to happy with america right now as it is supposed to be a joint venture but we are acting as if we control it. this whole episode could be bad. china and russia are already siding with turkey. there was even a member of the israel parliament on one of the flotilla's. who is controlling america and israel? seems the military powers have control.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

NATO will not go to war with Israel for Turkey. If they were to do that, they may as well arm Hezbolah and Hamas.
I predicted that NATO would simply utter some words of condemnation, and that has happened.
And that's all that will happen as far as NATO is concerned.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Turkey and Israel havent even canceled arms sales agreements!! You guys really think they are going to war? No way.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join