It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a UFO with my cellphone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It is interesting at 24 seconds. It looks like it drops but then again, so does your camera.
Hard to tell but I think it's something (very small) on your windshield that you just didn't notice.
I wish it were something more exciting though.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
reply to post by sam_inc

He didn't actually realise he was filming it I don't think, he was in his car at the time planning on filming a bird but it disappeared and caught this instead.

October

Thanks for your kind words mate, it was actually freakin windy outside.. and the so called "debris" moved at the opposite direction as the wind was blowing. If it was a spider inside it would have been so close to the camera that you could easily see the details. it was not there when I was looking for the bird it appeared a little later.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The footage is out of focus so any chance of seeing any detail is impossible and before you all flame my ass,
I know its on a phone, my phones camera is just as lousy.
Credit to the OP, he kept the power lines in shot so that we could see the movements the downward drop movement is intriguing , and it would have been nice to see more because the object then started to move left & right at teh end.

But one thing I would love is, and I am not being critical of the OP, the guy could have been commuting to work, I would love for someone to film a UFO from initial sighting and until it disappears.

But nice footage S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalek
The footage is out of focus so any chance of seeing any detail is impossible and before you all flame my ass,
I know its on a phone, my phones camera is just as lousy.
Credit to the OP, he kept the power lines in shot so that we could see the movements the downward drop movement is intriguing , and it would have been nice to see more because the object then started to move left & right at teh end.

But one thing I would love is, and I am not being critical of the OP, the guy could have been commuting to work, I would love for someone to film a UFO from initial sighting and until it disappears.

But nice footage S&F

Thanks for the credit! The problem was (and I'm usually as critical to such blurry footage as you are) that it just appeared on the screen and I had to check outside if it was a bird or anything solid. But there was nothing. It was a very very windy day and I was standing at a red light. So when the traffic started moving I had to stop my camera. I was very upset and excited but I couldn't stop the car in the middle of the road to get out and start filming on a bridge. So I absolutely understand everyone's complains but that's all I can say. I would have loved to film it with a better camera until it disappears. I would possibly say the same things as you do. So I'm kinda trapped in my own short footage

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

hey man
, i totally understand
When your trapped in traffic and filming a UFO, the resulting Car insurance claim would be embarrassing.

REASON FOR COLLISION: I was filming a UFO and I got rear ended!

I was just saying that it would be nice to see a video of a UFO leaving the scene, they are rare.

Peace bud
and thanks for showing us the footage!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalek

hey man
, i totally understand
When your trapped in traffic and filming a UFO, the resulting Car insurance claim would be embarrassing.

REASON FOR COLLISION: I was filming a UFO and I got rear ended!

I was just saying that it would be nice to see a video of a UFO leaving the scene, they are rare.

Peace bud
and thanks for showing us the footage!

Ha ha!

Have a good one everybody!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

It's a spider, you can see the legs when it "drops" a bit and begins to crawl back up.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That's a bug anyone who says otherwise is clearly in denial.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
At what point does the U.F.O. appear? I keep getting distracted with the
blurred spider in the center.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It would be interesting if after looking up and seeing nothing in the
sky you made a second recording that showed the object.

So another case of atmospheric disturbance being picked up
by a photo sensitive device.

Happens all the time when you capture a UFO.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I want 37 seconds of my life back!

BUG ON A WIND SHIELD!

Truth Hunter why are you posting crap videos like this?

Just curious

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is absolutely pathetic. The mods need to label this a hoax immediately. It's so obviously a spider it's not even funny. Anyone who would even consider for a second that this is a UFO needs to be locked up in an insane asylum and be shot up with mega doses of Thorazine.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Why hasn't Truth hunter been banned yet? This post needs to be moved to the hoax section.

Why is this taking so long? This post is such an eyesore.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Svoboda
Why hasn't Truth hunter been banned yet? This post needs to be moved to the hoax section.

Why is this taking so long? This post is such an eyesore.

I agree it was discussed here as well this is just ridiculous. Im sure nickelodeon has a web forum he can take this to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

The short sharp descent suggests it could be a kyte..... maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join