It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a UFO with my cellphone

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Its a spider hanging from something. It even does that glide down and climb back up thing.

[edit on 31/5/10 by locster]

Haha.. you must be joking man
There are no spiders in my car... and I'm not that retarded not to notice it.. no comment..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
reply to post by Truth hunter

Could you make out any details of the object just by looking at it?

Truth Hunter.....

Look closely at how that "object" starts to "move" relative to the streetlamp at about the 30 sec point in the video.

To me, that is strongly indicative of the "object" being something close to the camera, not something in the sky.

I also think the appearance of the "object" has close parallels with the "object" (i.e. dirt on the windscreen of the witness' car) we investigated in the "Sydney UFO" case, as per this summary report:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you are going to find the "object" you filmed is something on the windscreen of your car, or something along those lines.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well I want to believe, but I too think it was a spider. You can almost make out legs wiggling after it drops and moves back up.

What really puzzles me though is, people listen to Sammy Hagar in Budapest??

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I couldn't see a thing inside the car and in front of the windscreen.. Sammy Hagar? I was actually listening to the Over the Top movie soundtrack... Budapest is not in Africa, we are member of the EU. But it's really not common

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Well I want to believe, but I too think it was a spider. You can almost make out legs wiggling after it drops and moves back up.

Truth Hunter.....

I think it is more likely to be debris / dirt on the windscreen of the witness' car, as per the other case I linked to (above).

The "spider's legs" could well be small lines of "splatter" caused when the dirt / debris impacted the windscreen (see aforementioned link).

The greater relative movement is occuring because the debris / dirt is much closer to the camera than is the background, which causes the relative movement of the object to be greatly increased as compared with the background, as the camera is moved by the witness (see aforementioned link).

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I went through that clip a few times, both at full speed and frame by frame, I don't believe it moves at all. With frame by frame I got a moving like effect from the sides of the "object" almost like a wing like movement or leg movement, but could not clearly make out if it was actually moving legs or wings, I tried to get screen shots of this and enhance it with photo shop but couldn't make out visible legs or wings.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It looks like the object is really close to your phone, notice how the lamp posts are in focus but the object is out of focus.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It kinda looks like it has "legs" or something similar moving around the main body of the object.

The spider or another bug idea could make sense, although unless OP is trying to trick us, wouldnt he notice it?

Ill watch the video more and see if I can pick anything up.

Cheers

[edit on 31-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df905824f75d.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought I could see legs also, but after awhile of having the clip at full size trying to get some what of a clear screen shot, I wasn't sure if I was seeing legs, wings, my eyes playing tricks or my mind wanting to see legs.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Truth Hunter.....

Did you read my post above & follow the link for purposes of information & comparison?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, do you have any comments to make?

Can you upload a better quality video to ATS Media as per ArMaP?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I too think it is something close to the phone. When it makes the 'dip' it appears to be moving in relation to the background.

It moves very quick and then goes back into almost the same position.

I do not think it is a spider but as, maybe...maybe not said I think it is something on your windshield.

Or something small closer to the camera.

Sorry buddy, that is just what I see.

Pred...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Could the dip movement seen be from taking the foot off the brake pedal and

slightly nudging the car forward?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

No need to get so defensive, don't just assume i was insinuating something.

I was merely saying that was what it looked like to me.
No harm ment.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

That is my guess, too. Happened to me yesterday. I couldn't focus on it, and thought it was farther away until it reversed and went up.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If it was not visible in the sky, why does your cell make a move to follow the "spider" when it went down quickly?

LOL I see the question has been addressed! My half-bad!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Hey I remember when that Sly Stallone movie came out. That's definately Sammy Hagar. I know Budapest is not in Africa...I didn't even say it was. Just don't automatically think "red rocker" and Budapest in the same thought.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This looks like a HOAX to me. This is FAKE

The motion of the object in question appeared inconsistent with the background, and appears to be on a two-dimensional trajectory. I can guarantee everyone here from personal experience, that this does not appear to move like a UFO.

Seems to me this was either added after, or held on a slide over the lens. We need a moderator to look at this and confirm.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

If it was not visible in the sky, why does your cell make a move to follow the "spider" when it went down quickly?

LOL I see the question has been addressed! My half-bad!

Because I was watching it in my phone and when it made that movement I instantly followed it bcause I thought it was going to fly away... I don't really care about the FAKE and HOAX compliments... that's what happened and I have no more to say about it.. it might have been a spider but since I couldn't see it it's highly unlikely.. you can tear the video to pieces if you want to..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster

No need to get so defensive, don't just assume i was insinuating something.

I was merely saying that was what it looked like to me.
No harm ment.

Ok no offense man, I'm not that sensitive
it could be anything that I couldn't see with my naked eye..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join