It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a UFO with my cellphone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi ATS members!

Today I was driving up a bridge in Budapest, Hungary. I stopped at a red light and there was a number of cars in front of me. I looked up the sky and I saw a bird over the river Danube. Since it was a windy day the bird tried to fly but it stayed stationary and wasn't able to move forward for about a minute. It was kinda funny and I decided to record it with my phone. When I finally managed to open it (I have a Nokia 6031) and found the bird on the screen it flew away in the opposite direction. I was looking for it and when I looked back on my phone I noticed a black spot on the screen. It was supposed to be in the sky but when I looked up I saw NOTHING there. First I thought it was a bug or an error in my phone but it stayed there and it looked real so I pressed "record" and managed to film 35 seconds before the traffic moved on and I had to put away my phone - unfortunately. My question is: how can I attach a quck time movie here?

MOD Edit: To add vid

[edit on June 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth hunter

I don't think there is a way but maybe you can find a video converter or something online! I know you can download free versions of some software to try it!

Sounds interesting... I am skeptical about alien life but would be interested to find out what this object is and maybe someone can identify it for you!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Im interested to see the video.
I dont know how to attatch a quicktime video here though.
Hopefully someone else here can help you out, or you can upload the video to youtube or something.

Cheers

[edit on 31-5-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thanks guys, there must be a way to link it with quck time... I'm working on that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Try to upload it to the ATS Media Portal, although I never tried it with a quicktime movie it's a format that is presented as compatible.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Here are some free converter links. I'm not sure which one is the best site?

www.dvdvideosoft.com...

www.imtoo.com...

www.smallvideosoft.com...

www.pazera-software.com...

www.sothinkmedia.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Here's one I use:

Koyote Soft

They have a converter as well as an FLV converter to put them on youtube and grab them off of youtube as well. Look in the menu on the left for video.

[edit on 5/31/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Truth hunter.....

Good luck!

I hope you can get something to us!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok, I put it on Youtube. Here it is, only for you, dear members. It was mindblowing that I was actually seeing this. The car radio was on
The problem is: my video doesn't appear in the preview... how can I upload it properly here? Sorry I've never done this...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth hunter
Ok, I put it on Youtube. Here it is, only for you, dear members. It was mindblowing that I was actually seeing this. The car radio was on
The problem is: my video doesn't appear in the preview... how can I upload it properly here? Sorry I've never done this...

Truth Hunter.....

You have not posted a link.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yeah, man that's what I said, that when I pasted the numbers and letters at the end of the link it wouldn't appear in the preview. Only a grey screen. Did i do something wrong?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What is your screen name on youtube?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...]

Is this it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok, I try it again, and if nothing happens I'll hang myself...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
www.youtube.com...]

Is this it?

Truth Hunter.....

Here you go.....

You should also try to upload a higher-res version to ATSW media for review by members.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Yeah, great!
it works now. And how can I make a high-res version? It's in poor cellphone-quality..

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Truth hunter]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
WOW, looks like you got yourself a piece of UFO footage! I cannot think off of the top of my head what else that could be. Congradulations on the find!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Could you make out any details of the object just by looking at it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Its a spider hanging from something. It even does that glide down and climb back up thing.

[edit on 31/5/10 by locster]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

No bcause as I said it was not visible in the sky as I looked out my windscreen but it was clearly on my cellphone screen... Spooky but true. I'm still not sure what it was...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join