It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's first cruise missile.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Merkava Destroyed (2002)

Merkava Destroyed (2003)

Not by suicide bombers, but by landmines/heavy explosives, it seems.

and I want to remaind you that the Jweish want there own land because they were suffering in europe.....

Uh... Look up the Hebron Riots for a specific example of a more general pattern of oppression. Yes, Muslims lived in "peace" with many peoples for centuries... in return for the jazia tax, subjugation, cultural assimilation, and occasional rape and murder sprees. But hey, they're only infidels...

ADDED: I wish all the anti-Israel activists would dedicate a tenth of their energy on the Arab/Islamic onslaught against indigenous Africans in the Sudan.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by HeirToBokassa]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
HeirToBokassa

They do take mony for prottecting them , and they do ther job very will , there is no problem in that !! .

and now we are talking about Israel Crimes not about Islam !!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa

ADDED: I wish all the anti-Israel activists would dedicate a tenth of their energy on the Arab/Islamic onslaught against indigenous Africans in the Sudan.

And to the Kurds in thier own back yard. Really what is being done to the Kurds is parallel to what they are accusing the Israeli's of doing.

I am not defending the actions of the Israelis, I just think it is a two way street. The ball is in the Palestinian Govt's court.

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Narnia]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And the missile discussion? I have a feeling that the whole Israel-Palestine debate is infected and large enough to warrant a separate forum.. Just my opinion..

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa

[edit on 17-6-2004 by HeirToBokassa]

I couldn't agree more, something should be done about it. If Israel started to help fight for other people who were being slaughtered raped and murdered by Muslims I think they would have a few more friends in their court. The UN has turned a blind eye to Sudan and to be frank I'm disgusted about the whole thing. I think it would be terrific if Israel stepped in, at least someone would be doing something about Muslims slaughtering more innocent people. It seems to be a pattern. For people who don't know what's going on in sudan here is anATS article I wrote a couple months ago on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The same thing is happening in Israel , why don't we see writing about it ?!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
The same thing is happening in Israel , why don't we see writing about it ?!

Not true. Sudan has authorized full blown genocide,pillaging, and the wholescale raping of thousands of innocent souls.

The Israeli military has indeed killed a few innocents, and that is the price they pay for living in a combat zone. These deaths are not rampant or encouraged like Sudan.

Israelie paratroopers for instance are given certain firing orders and they carry them out with presicion. If they are ordered not to shoot they wont, if they are authorized to shoot legs they shoot legs, and if they have to they shoot to kill.

Theres a big difference from Syria dealing with ignorant rabble rousers and Sudan puting the A-OK on war crimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Israel destruted 100 home in rafah last month whithout any mercy !!

childrens , womens, old people , are living in the deserts !!

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Scorpion]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There are no links from those pictures.

Those pictures could have come from any place.

Nor do you have an unbiased international news report that lists 100 houses destroyed.

Once again the Israeli military does strike civilians but surgically. They only destroy the homes of suicide bombers and its the occupants fault if they are still in the house during the demolition.

Even if there houses are destroyed they will likely end up in refugee camps or in the houses of other palestinians. No one is out living in the desert like bedouins.

Furthermore Maariv International only reported 24 houses alledgedly destroyed by the IDF.

The report also included this statement

A military source denied the Palestinian reports, saying: "About 15 deserted houses were demolished after forces identified explosive devices or armed Palestinians booby-trapping the sites".

The IDF doesnt destroy houses without sufficient evidence.

Link

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
you can use this link : www.palestinetoday.org... and there is hudreds of sites full of this tragedy pictures , so stop traying to doubts these pictures !!

and please be reasonabil , destroying just one man house is a crime , and they destroy 100 house , and you come to tell me that there is no problem in that since thay will live in a refuge camp or another palestine hous !!

what kind of heart do you have ?!

[edit on 18-6-2004 by Scorpion]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpion
what kind of heart do you have ?!

A big one. I can understand the arguments of both sides and they are both wrong. They need to learn to live together but as long as extremists believe they are entitled to all of Israel and blow themselves up in shopping malls for it, the IDF has to respond by destroying the already damaged shells that the Palestinians are forced to live in.

You cant use a palestinian website for all of your news on the conflict as it will be obviously biast. Try Reuters.com or the APwire.

The blame is equal and the cycle will continue until people learn to love their neighbor.

I side with the Israelis because they turned an Arrid hell hole into a productive country whilst the palestinians fought amongs themselvs. This doesnt mean Israel is entitled to everything but it is entitled to defend itself.

And they have stated taht they will destroy the houses of suicide bombers, so if you want to improve your surroundings then dont blow yourself up. But some palestinians seem incapable of such reasoning, and thus must have their houses bulldozed after they have turned themselves into human pizza in a shopping mall.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The hole issue is that israelies are trying to avoid the experience of Lebanon: this country was founded as a country whose population is mostly christian but hey fifty years later it's the opposite thing.

The Israelis want a country that they would govern not the palestiniens so they are working to exclude them ( not that I approve the method used to do so )

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
wtf? all i read about is people arguing whose land it belongs to! im sick of this!!! im gonna set the record straight...once and for all...

not only have the Jews been there well before Arabs, as other members have posted, but the jews rightfully BOUGHT most of Palestine from the Arabs in the early 1900s!!!([url=http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php]http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_early_palestine_zionists_land.php[/u rl])

not only that, Israel was forced to give back land that they obtained in battle. in 1967, when Egypt's Naser was building up his forces on the Syrian-Israeli border, Israel had no other choice BUT to strike first!!! By the end of the war, Israel had tripled in size!!! but...then again...they had to give back the Sinai, Gaza Strip, and the West Bank. However, they did keep the Golan Heights. have you ever heard of a country, besides Israel, that was forced to give back land obtained in battle? this is outrageous!!!

my point is...
How can you argue about whose land it belongs to when...
1) The Jews have claimed this land way before the Arabs arrived,
2) The Jews rightfully BOUGHT the land from the Arabs themselves &
3) The Jews won these lands in battle(not to mention being forced to give it up by UN anti-semites!!!)?

now u have these great Palestinian actors(better than Hollywood!!!) crying to the UN?
IMO, they should consider themselves lucky that they still live there!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join