It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A'shayana Deane - Galactic History and Ascension *VIDEO*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
I can see why many would flame this woman. That is not my beef. My main concern with the video is that the viewer is given almost zero framework with which to understand the terminology presented. It would have been better to present 6-7 one hour long videos where each section is explored and explained in a clear manner. I watched the whole thing and still have a very vague idea of whats being discussed.

Also, given the 3 dimensional nature of the material being shown, why is it presented on tiny sheets of 2d paper? At a minimum, it requires a 3d presentation in Powerpoint or something, and at a maximum, requires a 3d animation for the avg. earthling to understand. The fact that this avenue hasn't been explored by the interviewee is a little irksome to me.

I will suspend judgment for now...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by NightVision]

not everyone can just whip out a 3d animation, when she describes the graphcs i can imagine them in 3d

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The original video has been removed and a new video has been uploaded with a subtitle of (Revisited) i think some parts may of been cut out and added or shifter around to help make better sense.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by korats

Part II of III is now up!

It's not exactly the Lord of the Rings trilogy, is it!

Maybe...maybe not , but here are the .pdf files , not sure you got these along with Lord of the Rings lol.
cdn-e1.ash1.k-srv.info...

GrinchNoMore.....

Notwithstanding the content therein.....

I thank you for your polite & helpful gesture.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Agent 0range

There is 'science' in there, it is just science beyond the 3d version of 'science'.

PMSL! Say What? 3D Science you say? Complete Gobbledygook!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Agent 0range

There is 'science' in there, it is just science beyond the 3d version of 'science'.

PMSL! Say What? 3D Science you say? Complete Gobbledygook!

IRM

InfaRedMan.....

But.....where would we all be without WZN's high quality contributions to ufology?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sucarit
Here is some info on a forum about Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane

www.linda-goodman.com...

sucarit your link has vital information. Next time you post a link you should either paste a bit of it or state why folks should read it. Good find!

pasting source vs sucarit's forum link. Although the forum article is different and informing us that Kiesha/Anna has scammed others and split.

maar.us...

Anna Hayes as she used to be known, (now going by Ashayana Deane) has a typical cultic persona and ideology dealing with ET - channeling and is typical of many UFO Contactee cults. It is really a cookie cutter messiah ‘Melchizedek'[1] molded type of ideology that is currently affecting the UFO and New Age communities.

Gives me a clue!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I saw the words "Project Camelot" and stopped reading...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have had some experience with A'ashayana Deane's (AD) work. A couple of weeks before the movie on Project Camelot appears I've found her book Voyagers I. I have a bad habit to fully believe everything I read coming from self-claimed spiritual, cosmic masters. So I was very into AD. I bought her second book and I bought some stuff on her website for some 150€.

I've recommended the book to someone who owns a pseudo-scientific blog. The book gets a review. Then the blog gets following reaction: a link to godlikeproductions.com
Read the fifth comment.

The poster stated that A'Shayana Deane is influenced by Belial, who is a fallen angel. Aren't fallen angels light-bringers? Like Lucifer showed Adam and Eva about free will?
I do think there is some truth in her teachings, just don't spend as too much money on her.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightvision

Also, given the 3 dimensional nature of the material being shown, why is it presented on tiny sheets of 2d paper? At a minimum, it requires a 3d presentation in Powerpoint or something, and at a maximum, requires a 3d animation for the avg. earthling to understand. The fact that this avenue hasn't been explored by the interviewee is a little irksome to me.

I will suspend judgment for now...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by NightVision]

Originally posted by hautmess

not everyone can just whip out a 3d animation, when she describes the graphcs i can imagine them in 3d

You can imagine entire universes in 3D? Lucky you.

This woman's been in the public eye for decades now. She claims to be in contact with entities who's technology is 50,000yrs+ ahead of us. I'm sure that by now they could've pointed her toward someone who could better explain what she is talking about. 3D animation artists and tech. are so widespread now, its ridiculous. I could get you someone to to animate a sequence by the end of the day.

As much I like her info., I find it continually suspicious how when it comes time for all these contactees to produce a simple photo of these beings, the room goes silent. If you're lucky, you'll get a painting or sketch that looks like it was created by Napoleon Dynamite.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I've been reading some of the Ashayana Deane/Keylontic science and while I'm impressed in one way by the grand and all encompassing scale of this theory and the air of pseudo science which gives it a convincing feel I'm also daunted by how complex and involved some of the information is.

I've only recently found out about all this Ashayana Deane/MCEO stuff but from what I've gathered the Earth is going through some stellar DNA activation phase which will peak around 2015-17 (of course it was originally 2012...). And if you haven't bought and read about her DNA ascension techniques you're screwed basically as the 3-D earth is going into a black hole disconnected permanently from the Source.

What really irks me about this is that if Ashayana Deane has known about this for so long and is presumably going to ascend herself in the next few years then why has she needed to charge for the tutorials and books?

Surely if she was going to ascend herself she wouldn't care about money and given the urgency of this information she would make it as freely and widely available as possible.

Well if I have to read some lousy complex techniques and buy a load of tutorials to ascend I don't think I'll bother.
edit on 15-7-2013 by fadedface because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join