It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A'shayana Deane - Galactic History and Ascension *VIDEO*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by se25watcher
Hey, started watching the vid and found ms dean very enlightening even credible.

My problem is with the interviewer. Am I the only one who finds K Cassidy overwhelmingly irritating. If I don't hit the mute button while she is talking, her inane convoluted questions just interrupt the flow of info. Maybe I should cut her a little slack but I wish she would watch her own interviews and maybe try to improve.

That said thank-you for posting.

Haha I found myself doing this all the way through her interview with Dr Greer

But I did find this video quite interesting and I shall be watching the second, the only problem I have is with the amount of $$$ it takes to be "regenerated" this leads me to questions her true motive's,

Even when the video first came out, it came with a link to access the pictures,which mysteriously got replaced with a request to purchase the next day,

If you truly wanted to help people surely charging money is only going to segregate us?

Luckily I managed to save the link, if anyones interested

cdn1.ash1.k-srv.info...

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I can see why many would flame this woman. That is not my beef. My main concern with the video is that the viewer is given almost zero framework with which to understand the terminology presented. It would have been better to present 6-7 one hour long videos where each section is explored and explained in a clear manner. I watched the whole thing and still have a very vague idea of whats being discussed.

Also, given the 3 dimensional nature of the material being shown, why is it presented on tiny sheets of 2d paper? At a minimum, it requires a 3d presentation in Powerpoint or something, and at a maximum, requires a 3d animation for the avg. earthling to understand. The fact that this avenue hasn't been explored by the interviewee is a little irksome to me.

I will suspend judgment for now...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The website of the video's guest speaker is:

www.azuritepress.com...

The information presented in the video can be read there.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by realanswers]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired

No. She charges a generous amount for her "courses". This in itself led me to believe that she isn't operating in STO mode as fully as she states.
If as she preaches that we are in an extinction level event to the spirit level, then wouldn't the information be free to all that care to investigate?

This is the main problem I have with this group as well. The DVD's of seminars are very expensive. It will be interesting to see if they get put up for free or not, as if we are in a spiritual ELE, then as many people should have access to the information as possible.

There are a few seminars you can find on youtube from a number of years ago, where she goes into more of the basics. Look up Anna Hayes. The information in this interview is the advanced stuff and has balloned in intracacy from when I first came across this group a while back. It is the Law of One on steroids.

It is the most detailed and specific information trying to explain how the universe is constructed. And as I said before, either they spend all their time trying to come up with this stuff, or there is some truth to it. Or it could be a little of both.

I'm not convinced that her sources are STO...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by se25watcher
Hey, started watching the vid and found ms dean very enlightening even credible.

My problem is with the interviewer. Am I the only one who finds K Cassidy overwhelmingly irritating. If I don't hit the mute button while she is talking, her inane convoluted questions just interrupt the flow of info. Maybe I should cut her a little slack but I wish she would watch her own interviews and maybe try to improve.

I agree, Kerry is one of the worst interviewers. If she would just keep her mouth shut and stop interrupting with her pre-concieved notions the information would all come out in time.

A couple times she asks questions which are totally irrelvant to what Ashayana is saying...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the video. It's interesting for the fact that it share stargate and maps and universe.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Part II of III is now up!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A'shayana Deane...
Never heard of her.
And by that subject of "Galactic History and Ascension", I just don't want to know her.

I rather see a movie that we all know its just a fake history than to hear a fake trying to make history.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by korats

It's not exactly the Lord of the Rings trilogy, is it!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
A'shayana Deane...
Never heard of her.
And by that subject of "Galactic History and Ascension", I just don't want to know her.

I rather see a movie that we all know its just a fake history than to hear a fake trying to make history.

Nice. Quick to pass judgement on that of which you are completely uninformed...

This stuff, even if 100% fake would make a great movie. If anything you should watch it for the entertainment value. She certainly believes what she is saying, and the depth of information she can talk about is quite amazing.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Kerry does indeed run on way too much and cuts the speaker off alot. I would love to have a speech software that would cut or mute her out of the interview.
Hey! people might pay for the interviews then!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
At a certain point during the "interview"; the subject of the OP states that channelling is bad, more or less. I have a great deal of difficulty with this on several levels. Apparently channelling is not good, in spite of the fact that the subject of the OP is obviously channelling. It is apparently better to channell a machine rather than an entity. This seems to my way of thinking to be questionable on some rather obvious levels.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This reminds me too much of that Blossom Goodchild rubbish.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have been watching for an hour...fascinating lady. It's a female Obi Wan Kenobi /Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Mel did a good job there with the eyes rolling (plucking data out of the air).

Points It clicks with all the other stuff going around (lending it "circumstantial Proof") If have seen the graphs now, they ran though my system, so I am save, haha PFiieew!!

Problem: everybody can build a intricate model/system like that, just Believe In Yourself and use lots of fractals. She is not a bad lady, I believe she believes in herself. Corroboration however...is impossible so there is no science here, despite of what a lot of airhead-philophers here are saying.

Appropriate quote: Archimedes said: "Just build me a long enough lever and a place to stand on and I will move the Earth."

By the way, I love SciFi ;-) so thx OP!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by korats

It's not exactly the Lord of the Rings trilogy, is it!

Maybe...maybe not , but here are the .pdf files , not sure you got these along with Lord of the Rings lol.

cdn-e1.ash1.k-srv.info...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by GrinchNoMore]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The veracity of the video in question is not a matter of guess work.

It could be the most ridiculous far-fetched idea you've ever heard but if it leads to evidence that proves it's true, then it's true.

Of course the problem here is that there is no evidence, no concept about how to get a bead to find the truth contained there-in. (ie: contacting occupants of said UFO's to land on top of a news building and prove that ET's really do exist.)

In the absence of evidence, her guess is about as good as mine (or maybe worse actually).

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It would appear that a lot of time and effort was put into developing and memorizing all that info not to mention drawing all those charts...

The only problem I have with this is the $$$ attached to receiving the information.

That in and of itself throws up a red flag...then again one has to make a living

just my $0.02 CAD

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have watched all 3 parts.

I found it very interesting.
Just to point out a few things.

If i understood correctly channeling is bad because it messes with the DNA of host and hosted as well. Including breaking some laws... or something.

She says she is using telepathic download. Like a live feed streaming on your computer whilst downloading, without the source taking over your computer when channeling.

All controversy I would dismiss and just go with your gut feeling as she herself advices to anyone. The material means something whatever it is or it does not. Everybodys own choiche.

About the money question. It is prety hard doing the things she does if she is flat out broke. Traveling the world and giving workshops is in my mind eye quite costly if you do not have an influx of cash. Sadly this is how the world works.

To add if we would live in a world where money would not be an issue it is not like she would be supported all around even though their is no doubt in my mind that she completely believes every word she says. My experience is that the best intentioned people ask money because everyone needs to survive. Although it is also my experience that if you are poor through reasons not of your own creation these well intentioned people will give you some slack. A true sign of their good caring heartedness.

Concerning proof. I believe it would most undeniably come as a deep knowing through certain experiences that are unique for each individual. Maybe its an encouter with aliens. Maybe you become aware of your chakras, maybe you become aware of your merkaba. Ect Ect. On that note I believe their should be a lot of free stuff helping you find out if it is their for you or not.

Besides the subject matter I myself have felt the infinite nature of creation. The lack of true distinction and which roles polarity have to play. Therefore it would not suprise me if what she said is true. It would not bother me if it was all a lie. Just shows what a human can create with a creative mind. Cause come on it is in prety indepth.

I do agree that it lacks frame work. It feels more like an appetiser, if it resonates you dig in and find out more and then afterwards watch it again. Maybe it will be clearer. I myself am planning to read about it and try to find out as much as I can. If it ends up giving me nothing oh well at least it was interesting and it would be a great lesson.

You all have a nice day now.

Gamlegamle

Edit to add. I have a policy of never paying for knowledge. It is given freely or it is not given at all. That is my point of view.

I am searching for a good book to read hmmmm.

Yai we know aboutt ascenscion mechanics.... what about your buisness model....... say what?. Hehe.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by GamleGamle]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GamleGamle

If you want to look into it further, get the first Voyagers book, as it has a lot of the basic framework that will help you better understand this material. I would skip the second Voyagers book, as just about all that information has become obsolete. There is also a lot of information on their website as well.

I agree people need to make money to survive, but in my opinion what they are charging for the information is absurd. They want $71 for a booklet of the charts shown in the video. (By the way, thanks to the above poster for listing the pdfs, when I clicked on the Camelot site it just took me to azurite press with the charts for purchase)

The most introductory information is on 2 DVD's and costs $150. And to get all the information and workshops they have done would cost you Thousands of dollars.

Way too high a price for someone claiming a Spiritual Extinction Level Event in my opinion. They would sell a lot more if they cut their price by a third. Obviously they don't have good business sense...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Sarkron]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
On part 3 of this series she mentions something happening in the Gulf of Mexico, regarding the quakes in haiti and chile, The Gravitron, and a connection to Alpha-Omega temples and Spear of Destiny grids, made me open my eyes since the troubles that began there with the oil well.

And this was recorded on april 1, 19 day before it totally lost control.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join