It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A'shayana Deane - Galactic History and Ascension *VIDEO*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by dashar

Dashar.....

Here is confirmation of the Walson hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

The reason i posted the walson video hoax or not was to show the ship at 6.30 in the vid the way it grows from nothing like my ship experience what i talked about,It was about my encounter with who i thought was thoth alien or god who stole from heaven, dreams so vivid freak me for weeks,
I reckon shes on to something here with vibrations and the suttle energys

An people say its really abduction

This will help you get your head around the ideas.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You people and your favorite word... HOAX. Get your selves educated!

If there is any mis info in this interview, it's not meant as a hoaxy joke on humans. There are people genuinely concerned here, just because they are searching for truth also, doesn't mean they are trying to GET you.

Mellow out and move on.

Still a galactic alliance? LMAO!

We humans can't seem to get world peace, but other galactic communities can?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Still a galactic alliance? LMAO!

We humans can't seem to get world peace, but other galactic communities can?

Because of course, civilizations that are millions of years ahead of us and have learned how to travel interstellar distances wouldn't have achieved world peace on their own planets...please
Could you be any more anthropocentric?

There is a lot of detailed information in this interview and on their website. Not all of it resonates with me, and some stuff does not make sense. But...there is physics they use to back up much of their stuff, very detailed and in a scope beyond what current mainstream science understands.

Whether it is true or not is in question, but the depth and detail of the information is quite staggering. It is either a fiction of such enormouns depth and intricacy, or there is some truth to it.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Sarkron]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarkron

Sarkron.....

It is either a fiction of such enormouns depth and intricacy, or there is some truth to it.

Well it is a fiction, but I'm not sure it is "of such enormous depth & intracicy"

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I saw this, I was amused to the point where she said Nibiru isnt due until 2030, LOL, I was thinking, okey, 20 more years of book sales...

Wormwood though is on its way, but it is broken up..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was glowing with pride that Britain doesn't provide oxygen to these insane money grabbers...then the David Icke video got posted. Damn! We're as bad as anywhere else.

It's *almost* fair play for individuals to try and sell this BS. It's pretty hard to work out why so many people like the taste!

Mmmm BS. Tasty...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
this is the most amazing things i'ce seen in a while... couldnt of come at a better time for me..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I watched the whole thing, and it was waay to complicated for me to follow. However, it does seem to me that a lot of the new age stuff seems to be saying that helping others in the long run is helping yourself. I'm going to stick with that and let the greater workings of the Universe, whatever they are, handle themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Here is some info on a forum about Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane

www.linda-goodman.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sucarit
Here is some info on a forum about Anna Hayes / Ashayana Deane

www.linda-goodman.com...

Sucarit.....

I note the 1st post in that discussion:

"Has anyone heard of Ashayana Deane and/or read any of her Voyager books?"

Yup.......

The ol' galactic federation of BS gravy train.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Lol you gotta give her some credit for coming up with a tale like that though. Its like Dungeons & Dragons or cosplay for UFO enthusiasts.

You can tell through her body language that she genuinely believes in her own story though & that is scary or interesting in itself, depending on what you believe in.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Those that are aware of their Spirits true connection to Source would never allow that infinite connection to be severed. No matter who or what closes off gates that aid transcendence, they will allows find a way to keep that connection to Spirit. We should hold onto our connection to Spirit, keep it safe as it is the most important thing we have, never will I allow anything or anyone to break my connection to Source and turn my Spirit into space dust.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Her books are free right?

She lectures for free right?

Her videos are available for free right?

She donates any proceeds to charity/helpful alliances right?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
sometimes i really wonder about you lot...

as much as we can disagree - we still learn off each other

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

No. She charges a generous amount for her "courses". This in itself led me to believe that she isn't operating in STO mode as fully as she states.
If as she preaches that we are in an extinction level event to the spirit level, then wouldn't the information be free to all that care to investigate?

I must say though. The paying for redemption isn't new. Christian churches of all denominations practice it without a bit of remorse.

The second video isn't through editing yet and I will watch it to see if anything rings for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Her books are free right?

She lectures for free right?

Her videos are available for free right?

Same could be said for the "church" of Scientology. Another "reputable" ...ermmmm...'philosophy'??
(That is the most charitable word I can think of to describe it...)

In marketing lingo, the term for that strategy of 'freebies' is "loss-leader".
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
sometimes i really wonder about you lot...

as much as we can disagree - we still learn off each other

I often think the same thing! At least we all have each other to bash heads with. Because in my physical reality here, I am surrounded by boxy thinkers, money mongers, beamer driving mainstreamers and just plain sleepers who wouldn't even entertain a conversation about our topics!

Regarding the video, I let it sit a few days and most of it makes perfect sense... the 'science' parts. I even entertained her comments that Metatron and Thoth are batting for the other side. Could very well be true.

Our oppresors are a clever lot.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So true - like the saying that the only difference between a church and a cult is their tax-exempt status

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I saw the ominous thread title and wondered why it still hadn't been moved to the gray area... This type of garbage really discredits serious investigative work by true ufologists as the pathetic MSM really love to pick up on this kind of crap then generalize the entire UFO research community as a whole.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey, started watching the vid and found ms dean very enlightening even credible.

My problem is with the interviewer. Am I the only one who finds K Cassidy overwhelmingly irritating. If I don't hit the mute button while she is talking, her inane convoluted questions just interrupt the flow of info. Maybe I should cut her a little slack but I wish she would watch her own interviews and maybe try to improve.

That said thank-you for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join