It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Crater Left After Storm Kills 115 In Guatemala. Signs Of HAARP?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist

Venezuela is known for its Sarisarinama sinkholes: basins 1,000 feet (305 meters) wide and at least that deep that are practically perfect circles.

science.howstuffworks.com...

webecoist.com...

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

listsoplenty.com...

Most every sinkhole on every link provided is a nearly perfect circle.

OK, so your admitting it must be an act of God then.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
if this has been posted already sry but i found another video showing another small sink hole i think this just might be a natural thing

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OurskiesRpoisoned

Well I believe in God and you can say that God has His hands in things, but I would call it natural occurrence. I was never saying any different. All I know is I popped in and people were talking about H.A.R.R.P. doing it.

Show me that H.A.R.R.P. did it. Or anything but nature for that matter.

Raist

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well I believe in God and you can say that God has His hands in things, but I would call it natural occurrence. I was never saying any different. All I know is I popped in and people were talking about H.A.R.R.P. doing it.

Show me that H.A.R.R.P. did it. Or anything but nature for that matter.

Raist

I sorta equate it to hydraulic pressure. Even if this hole was cut with a saw, it would still take many times to overcome friction to sink this 'plug' with gravity alone.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The “plug” has been washing out for years, decades, maybe even centuries. It washed out below over time and then at the end the top layer falls in. That top layer might not have been very thick and now rests at the bottom of the pit.

It is not like this happens over night, it takes time, just as any cavern on earth has taken time to form so does a sinkhole.

Raist

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You must work for haarp...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
Sorry, a perfect hole where the dirt disappears after 90ft + thick earth just disappears??

Is the govt putting extra fluoride in your water? This thing is not natural.

Show me the force that can push a 30' X 90' round plug out of the earth, and make is disappear into what has not been shown yet, which is the bottom.

To those that think this is just a sinkhole, take your comments to the other thread. I posted this in a conspiracy forum, for a reason.

If you see no conspiracies in the world, why the hell are even on ATS, other than you are there to protect government secrets.

Water...
The top side of the hole, you can see the trench being cut by run off from the street.
This is volcanic ash.... and
Water, consider, for example, the Grand Canyon.

And I believe that a band of ruthless rich @@@@@ might conspire to somehow screw mere citizens for a profit and that 911 was an inside job and that war is a racket.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned
Sorry, a perfect hole where the dirt disappears after 90ft + thick earth just disappears??

Is the govt putting extra fluoride in your water? This thing is not natural.

Show me the force that can push a 30' X 90' round plug out of the earth, and make is disappear into what has not been shown yet, which is the bottom.

To those that think this is just a sinkhole, take your comments to the other thread. I posted this in a conspiracy forum, for a reason.

If you see no conspiracies in the world, why the hell are even on ATS, other than you are there to protect government secrets.

Water created the Grand Canyon overnight?

Water...
The top side of the hole, you can see the trench being cut by run off from the street.
This is volcanic ash.... and
Water, consider, for example, the Grand Canyon.

And I believe that a band of ruthless rich @@@@@ might conspire to somehow screw mere citizens for a profit and that 911 was an inside job.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

That is a comparison of a volcanic ashfall with rock.
Perhaps a link to Mt St Helens before and after the first rains would have been a more accurate metaphor?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Found this vid of the 2007 hole before the water level went down. This was before the other vid with the drain pipe at the bottom.

Also you can see that those pieces of black cloth don't really hide much from street level.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You're a disinformant! You faked that video, I'm sure of it!

There's no way anything like that could happen "naturally" . . .

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

So, you are really just going to ignore that it does not happen “overnight” when a sinkhole forms. It might show up unexpectedly but it takes a long time for one to form.

Okay, let me try this another way.
You said….

I sorta equate it to hydraulic pressure. Even if this hole was cut with a saw, it would still take many times to overcome friction to sink this 'plug' with gravity alone

First question: Where does H.A.R.R.P. play into this?

Second question: What is the point of these holes? (I assume that this is not the first since there are so many circular sinkholes linked in this thread)

Third question: What was used to create the hydraulic pressure?

Fourth question: Why is it no one heard, felt, or seen anything? (Aside from the moment it happened)

Fifth question: What kind of technology do we have that works this quickly and why is it not being used for other uses across the world? (Sorry this is sort of a two in one question)

Sixth question: How long have we been making these holes or how long has something other than nature been creating them? (Sorry another two for one question)

Raist

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Fourth question: Why is it no one heard, felt, or seen anything? (Aside from the moment it happened)

The following is translated from a local news paper.

The neighbors from zone 2 are still overwhelmed after a hole 30 meters in depth swallowed a three story building...the Office of Human Rights pointed out that a petition had been filed stating that rumbling noising could be heard.

Neighbors had warned

In another story it states that CONRED (disaster control) issued a warning as to the vulnerabilty of the area. They had pointed out cracks in buldings in the area and also leaks in the sewage system.

CONRED had issued warning

So it didn't go unnoticed and the only conspiracy is that although the neighbors complained to the mayor on a number of occasions nothing was really done about it.

Edit- Links are in spanish.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Yeah, I gave a link to all the warning signs in a previous post. I fully agree that there is no conspiracy. I am just trying to find out what else it could have been, how it works, and all the other stuff if nature did not do it.

I rule nature, sinkholes happen. The idea of being swallowed by the earth is a bit scary though.

Raist

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I say it was nature with a bit of help from careless humans. I read (don't have link) that since 2003 the city has been using a nearby lot to park public transport and other heavy vehicles and that these must travel over these streets that were not designed for heavy loads.

This has caused the leaks and the rest is just errosion. As I said before maybe the gov wants to build some secret underground facilities and caused the leaks so that this would allow them to work in plain sight without raising suspicion. Even if this were the case it would still just be errosion. No high tech space beam weapon.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well i'm from guatemala and i can tell you, those holes were done because the pipes didn't get any kind of maintenance since they were installed in the 70's, and because of that the pipes had many leaks and allot of caverns were made around the pipes to the point to collapse. The first hole happened in 2007 in zona 6 of Guatemala City, the second hole happened a few months ago, but it didn't have anything to do with the tropical storm Agatha nor the eruption of the volcano "Pacaya", it happed in zona 2 of Guatemala City, there is a third hole that is in Mixco(very near of Guatemala City) but it isn't as big as the others. There is another thing that help those holes were made, is that, in what is now Guatemala City had many lakes in the valley hundreds of years ago, and also there are allot of underground rivers(actually there is a underground river at the end of the hole). And i know that because where i live in guatemala city, the place where there the biggest lake was, is near my house.

So this wasn't done by haarp or a "laser" from space station. there is no conspiracy behind this, only negligence from the municipal authorities of Guatemala City and Empagua.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join