It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Karma on Memorial Day for Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Obama can stage all the fake photo-ops he wants but you just cant fool Karma... Do you think it's just a coincidence that Obama got rained on or Karma...

I think that its a definite sign of bad Karma and fitting that Obama got rained on badly after bailing out on attending the Memorial Day ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery.

Everybody knows he only decide to speak at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery in Elwood, Ill after getting some bad press....

"The sky, sunny for hours while people assembled in 5,000 folding chairs, blackened right before the program began. Lightning cracked at the conclusion of the Pledge of Allegiance, and the downpour came just as the president was introduced."

thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yea, I saw the wind and rain beating down on his area.

All those people came out under those ominous clouds, with the sound of thunder cracking in the distance, and continued to flock in to see his majesty.
Mother nature had something in store for them.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lol. I think this warrants a cartoon in which wherever Obama goes everything instantly turns from happy and sunny to rainy and depressing, with a touch of evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
LOL Now that is what you call perfect timing. Just when his name was announced it starts to pour.

It reminds me of the time after the election ,in his home town Chicago, the pick 3 came up 666 and the pick 4 came up 7779.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Let's not forget this polite nod to Karma...

Rodent Almost Upstages Obama during Speech about Wall Street Vote

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Haha this made me laugh. Mother nature does have a sense of humor!

top topics

join