It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Impeachment??!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Impeach Bush???

Why did DCI George Tenet suddenly resign on June 3rd, only to be followed a day later by James Pavitt, the CIA's Deputy Director of Operations (DDO)?

The real reasons, contrary to the saturation spin being put out by major news outlets, have nothing to do with Tenet's role as taking the fall for alleged 9/11 and Iraqi intelligence "failures" before the upcoming presidential election.

Both resignations, perhaps soon to be followed by resignations from Colin Powell and his deputy Richard Armitage, are about the imminent and extremely messy demise of George W. Bush and his Neocon administration in a coup d'etat being executed by the Central Intelligence Agency. The coup, in the planning for at least two years, has apparently become an urgent priority as a number of deepening crises threaten a global meltdown.

Based upon recent developments, it appears that long-standing plans and preparations leading to indictments and impeachment of Bush, Cheney and even some senior cabinet members have been accelerated, possibly with the intent of......

If this guy is not true he better start looking for a hole to hide in. If he is true then he still better look for a hole!!!!!

Probably just left-wing propaganda......

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ooo I don't think a hole is going to save him.

Protest Bush May 23, and Cheney on May 26
End the War, Impeach Bush Now!

870573 signatures so far

www.impeachbush.org...

www.impeachbush.org...

www.impeachbush.org...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The article is dated June 8, 2004 - that's 3 years ago! If there was some "trap" to be sprung leading to impeachment it would have happened already. This president has acted with impunity and complete disregard for the letter of the Constitution or the law - in short, there probably dozens of high crimes and misdemeanors that this administration could be charged with. The reality is that the Democrats lack the political will to do anything about. That is likely because the powerful elite in that party is in full cooperation with the White House. These folks take their orders from someone operating from behind the curtain and that someone doesn't want Bush impeached.

It's a dead issue, unfortunately as I can not remember any time in hirstory where a president and members of his administration were ever more deserving of impeachment and indictment than the Bush clan. This is truly the darkest of times for our great Republic. The sun is setting on what was once a great nation!

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I know but I didn't want to start a new thread so I searched and found this. Tommorrow is supposed to be a big protest for Bush. So just have to wait and see what will happen.

Based on this impeachement isn't dead. Don't give up yet Kozmo.

[edit on 5/22/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm surprised that bush hasn't been assasinated yet I believe impeaching bush would be the best thing to do

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It seems pointless to impeach bush now, he has already helped destroy our constitution. If bush gets kicked out of office they will just stick another puppet in his place.

new topics

top topics

join