It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Israeli Mistake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is this the event which is going to ignite the fire of our doom, or will it spark the critical awakening of the proteliarat? I guess that the events of the past few days may well be the “Israeli Mistake” present in the webbot reports for the the last year or more. One might [convincingly] argue that the Zionist track record of agression would inevitably lead to a mistake; that they were bound to eventually do something that would provoke worldwide contempt; that they "had it coming" and that anyone could have predicted it.
Perhaps this “mistake” is not the type of mistake that it at first might seem? I wouldn't put it past the string pullers that orchestrated 9/11 to pull off something as despicable as this. Perhaps it's their mistake and not Israel's - the "Israeli" mistake.

There were certainly enough nationalities aboard the flotilla to piss a lot of people off, and enough cameras to record the bloodshed for it to feel like a deliberate media spectacle. The IDF knew there were cameras all over that ship before they boarded it. There are dozens of Youtube videos posted from onboard days before the event.

All it would take is one agent provocateur amongst the approximately 600 passengers onboard that ship to provide the excuse for the IDF to pull the trigger in front of the cameras. Somebody with an iron bar perhaps? Or a knife?

This looks like a carefully planned and executed media event designed to divide and distract us from...what? The climate scandal? The oil volcano? The earthquakes? The economic collapse? The looting of the planet? Each other? I doubt many really knows for sure, but I'd hazard “all of the above” and much, much more. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that we need to start waking up and seeing beyond the veil of lies and deceit.

If we, the family of humanity choose to respond to this heinous behaviour as they hope that we will, then I'm pretty sure that we're headed in the fire of doom direction. We should consider the likely possibility that this event (and so many before it) is not the will of the Israeli, Palestinian, Jewish or Muslim people. This is the handiwork of the thieving corporate banksters and their kin, who are trying to get us all to look at the smoking guns while they're cleaning out the global economy (and sneaking out the back door with the loot).

If we, as a species, respond to manipulations such as this from within the diminished frame of reference offered to us by any one ideology, then we are choosing the firey doom, because then we are not choosing to evolve our consciousness beyond these illusions of separation - to rise from humankind's mythological “Fall”. If we choose to re-act to gross brutality in kind, then we are simply doing what we're expected to do. What we've been programmed to do. Political, national, religious and racial prejudice are the illusions of separation by which we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated into murdering our kin and our home. We've been down this path of bloodshed and retribution so many times that it feels like a recurring nightmare. It's time to wake up.

I welcome any thoughts my fellow ATS'ers may have to share as to where this could lead if we chose a different response to the expected xenophobic mayhem which [TPTB hope] might ensue from this event. What if we chose something other than more slavery? What if we chose a different path?

(Mods. Please feel free to repost this in the appropriate place if I've chosen unwisely.)

[edited for grammar]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by treesdancing]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
No need for an agent provocateur on the ship to give the Israelis an "excuse" to begin firing.

The videos transmitted live at the time clearly showed the Israelis shooting before they even set foot on the ship.

They rappelled to the ship from huge helicopters in the night, shooting and throwing stun grenades. They murdered at least 15 people.

And this all in international waters . . .

Such an attack on the high seas is piracy.
Normally, people try to defend themselves against pirates, and are praised for doing so.

The fact that even the Israelis, in the midst of their lies about the event, still can't say those on the flotilla used, or even possessed, guns of their own, is ample proof the flotilla was engaged in a peaceful, humanitarian mission.

If any country involved in the flotilla decides to exact revenge, Israel might find no-one cares any more. Many staunch Israeli supporters, (I was once one myself,) have now seen this mendacious, terrorist-creating bully in the Middle East for what it is.

It's time humans grow up and realise there never was a bloodthirsty, genocidal God such as that depicted in the Old Testament. That was an invention of an ancient theocracy to keep their followers in line and justify endless, greed-fuelled murder.

And, without such a god, there never was a "chosen people".

- only, (historically,) a group of carefully bred thugs, who have had Stockholm Syndrome induced in infancy by the barbaric removal of part of the child's sexual organ.

The terrorists leading Israel are doing all they can to raise Jews as thugs once more, in order to further their personal plans of global domination.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

it was my intention, when starting this thread, to see whether it would be possible to stimulate a discussion around this topic which isn't polarized along the lines of right or wrong or by assigning blame. There are a half a dozen such autopsies going on right now on ATS. I'm not trying to start another one of those here. Please reread the OP and understand that it doesn't matter whether there was was an agent provocateur or not, or whether it was piracy, or whether it was illegal. At the end of the day it was stagecraft. I'm not really looking to hear more blame thrown around. I'm interested in hearing constructive approaches to dealing with the fact that we're being duped into killing each other again, conditioned or not.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by treesdancing

it was my intention, when starting this thread, to see whether it would be possible to stimulate a discussion around this topic which isn't polarized along the lines of right or wrong or by assigning blame. There are a half a dozen such autopsies going on right now on ATS. I'm not trying to start another one of those here. Please reread the OP and understand that it doesn't matter whether there was was an agent provocateur or not, or whether it was piracy, or whether it was illegal. At the end of the day it was stagecraft. I'm not really looking to hear more blame thrown around. I'm interested in hearing constructive approaches to dealing with the fact that we're being duped into killing each other again, conditioned or not.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with your contention that we're being duped into anything. There's good reason to believe the Israelis thought by doing this suddenly, in the dark, they could prevent video of it getting out and control publicity in a "his word against her word" scenario.

I'm all for conspiracy theories, but your suggestion that the Israeli government, in organising this, is trying to trigger war against Israel, is ludicrous. Israel is a vulnerable little country, all too easy to wipe out if the rest of the world becomes too inflamed.

I also question any suggestion the rest of the world should continue to tolerate such behaviour. We all know about the King David Hotel, the Liberty, the recent forging of allies' passports to commit murder on foreign soil. We are dealing with a bully state here which must be stopped before it initiates the final global disaster.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I disagree, if your theory was correct, Israel would have boarded the vessel with real weapons not paintball guns. They ended up taking away the "innocent aid workers" guns and defending themselves with them.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Limegreen

Where did you hear that the Israeli soldiers 'took' guns from the aid workers? You really think they would be super soldiers that can just jump onto a ship full of hostile people that are shooting at them and then somehow take their weapons...with paintball guns? Since this isn't the movies that just sounds horribly wrong.

The Israelis did go on board with real weapons and then since they were getting mobbed because they boarded a ship forcefully, which they shouldn't have done in the first place, they switched to real firearms and just started defending themselves.

Although I do believe the soldiers had a right to defend themselves from being clubbed or beaten to death, the incompetent Israeli government should have never let this take place to begin with and should have found a more agreeable way to handle inspections.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limegreen
I disagree, if your theory was correct, Israel would have boarded the vessel with real weapons not paintball guns. They ended up taking away the "innocent aid workers" guns and defending themselves with them.

Lol, did you get this from "the onion"?

It has no relation to the truth.

Show me one news article saying the Israelis used paint ball guns ...

The official Israeli news admits all the guns used were owned by the Israeli commandos.

The live video feed showed the Israelis shooting real REAL GUNS at the ship before they'd even boarded.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LordTacos

they showed the video on cnn and other stations, the real time color version from the boat and the infrared from the chopper. The israelis were SEALS so yes I believe they know how to disarm civilians.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Limegreen

Yeah, I watched some of the CNN coverage also but even the anchor stated that the aid workers had no guns but did have slingshots and some items they could use to beat the soldiers with. Then he stated that the Israeli soldiers switched to real guns from their paintball guns to defend themselves. Was trying to find a clip of the show but couldn't find it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The Israelis acted correctly. There was a blockade, the soldiers boarded to inspect, got attacked with weapons, and opened fire. I don't see what the big deal is. Attack guys with guns and they'll shoot back, no matter who it is. Try attacking a street cop, most likely you'll die.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Yeah, I don't harbor any ill feelings towards the soldiers since they were protecting themselves in the end, but I don't think the Israeli government should have went through with forcefully boarding the ship, especially in international waters. There must have been a better way to deal with it and they could have used the time between them being in those waters and "Israeli" waters to decide on a better course of action. With all the criticism and watching over the moves of Israel you'd think they would have thought this out a little more. I don't blame the Israelis, just their failure of a government.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The issue I have with the whole thing is that Isreal was founded on a similar tipping point..

That tipping point was the boarding and capture of the SS Exodus by British forces while heading for Palestine, the resulting international condemnation and pressure on Britain laid the foundations for the creation of Isreal.

We have 2 remarkably similar situations... and I'm guessing we'll see 2 similar outcomes..

So why would Isreal want to go down the same route this time playing the British, it simply does not make sense since THEY know full well the outcome of such events?? now that is really spining my head and a conspiracy all it's own..

It may seem petty but those who argue in favour of the capture of these ships are arguing in favour of the capture of the SS Exodus..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

An Israeli military spokesman said some of the commandos were equipped with paintball guns but the non-lethal weapons were not enough against activists who charged in with batons.

"They had pistols with live ammunition as back-up, to defend themselves," he said. The IDF said it had confiscated two pistols from the boat.
www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Limegreen]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here are some photos from around the world of the effect that this event has had within hours of it occurring.

Link to Photos - 2010.06.01

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/633246ab12cd.jpg[/atsimg]

Getting back to the OP - Is this what the majority of the people of Israel or Palestine want? More bloodshed. More war. Or is this perhaps exactly the result which the people who seek to control all of us desire?

The majority of the responses in this thread to the OP seem to indicate that most of us are simply incapable of elevating our appraisal of what's going on here beyond how we've been conditioned to respond. We appear to be incapable of seeing it from the perspective of history, which so clearly shows that we've been [led] down this path so many times before, and that this type of response does not work. If we could see this, then we wouldn't be repeating it.

The people of Israel are not the real enemy of Palestine.
The people of Palestine are not the real enemy of Israel.
They're being used for sport and for gain by those who pull the strings of world government, like the hapless victims of a cockfight.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f1cdf9d1bf4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edited for grammar]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by treesdancing]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by treesdancing

It is rare that someone puts things in such a real, honest, and striking manner. Outstanding analogy. I am going to use that analogy in the future, if you don't mind.

I cannot add much to what you have already said.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Limegreen

The Israeli soldiers do what they are told.

The Israeli military is a very finely tuned force. I find it unbelievable that they would pull such an amateur hour stunt as dropping unarmed men into a DZ to be pummeled to death.

It smacks of purpose. Just like the Polish Prez. Just like N. Korea. Just like the oil spill, and its ridiculous continuation.

The King, David De Rothschild, deems it must happen, and then it happens.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
The Israelis acted correctly. There was a blockade, the soldiers boarded to inspect, got attacked with weapons, and opened fire. I don't see what the big deal is. Attack guys with guns and they'll shoot back, no matter who it is. Try attacking a street cop, most likely you'll die.

The Israelis had no right to board in INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

What they did is correctly termed piracy.

Are you seriously suggesting some UNARMED civilians attacked heavily armed Israeli special forces ? That is stretching credibility a bit.........

So how many Israelis were shot ? None.
The civilians on that ship very clearly were unarmed.

If some Somalis attacked and boarded a Jew Boat and shot twenty people dead, would Israel just accept that as "acting correctly" because they were in international waters off Somalia ?

This is deliberate premeditated piracy and murder. Nothing else.
And the whole world is very correctly outraged.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
An awesome way to present an alternative viewpoint. It's the corrupt governments that are used as puppets for other agendas which results in the suffering of countless people. People tend to get really emotional about military shooting civilians and hearing about attrocities being committed. This on the other hand makes us focus not on the causes of the situation but the results.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to posts by bigfatfurrytexan and enteri

Thank you both. Please use the analogy and expand upon it in any way that you can.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by treesdancing

Very true this is all mean to difert attention from volcanoes.
Though this video is posted before This is something we should pay careful attention to

a'shayana deane : ascension mechanics
www.projectcamelotproductions.com...

Guys do not get distracted there are bigger things at stake.Try to understand after watching this videos

top topics

join