It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Attack on the Terrorist Flotilla

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This was never about Gaza.
It can be easily verified tha humanitarian aid can get to Gaza in a predesignated route.
So why the provocation.
My fellow men, you must know that Erdogan has failed to form an economic alliance with the european union and his support diminished due to economic difficulties.
Now he needs a new camp, a new agenda for the west have let him down.
In a stroke of brilliance, he condones a flotilla from the IHH, a front to a terror organization (the turkish police found a weapons cache in the organization last year i believe) who hires mercenaries (and people intending to become shahids) to provoke israel's response.
He inflamed the people and has become a national hero and a very important player in the muslim world.

The flotilla is a political manouver where Erdogan abandons the west and gains national support and allies in the muslim world.
The timing was perfect for him for in september he tries to run an amendment which will weaken the military's authority, for in their constitution the secular military must intervene in case the government becomes religious.
I know that for you it strains credulity.
Check the facts.
Check about sderot.
Check that Hamas are murdering their own citizens in Gaza, which is the most dangerous place in the world.
Think about the greater travesties which are not in your television, and think why you care not for them.

I can give you countless examples that we are gazing into the abyss.
You dont have to believe me.
You only have to wait.

We Are Simon Jester

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon Jester

I'm sorry but your argument is not an argument, just some hate.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

What if i can prove it friend?
What if i can prove that sderot has been under attack for 8 years before solid lead?
And do you not believe me when I say that we had, back around 2000, more than a suicide bomber a day?
Including one in my city.
Look up mike's place on the net, its a good place for tourists in israel, maybe you will see some pictures after it being bombarded.
I can give you lots of proof about the past and can ask questions you never bothered to (like what started the blockade, or what will happen if it was lifted completely).
Alas, I must admit that the accusations against Erdogan are nought but educated guesswork.
Both of us should read again my previous speach for I am sure I criticized my country, our impotent democracy...
Trust me, I am disapointed in my country even beyond what my eloquence can describe...
But not for the same reasons that you are.
It is my country's fault that you dont believe my words.

I saw someone before you claim that rockets have never been fired into Israel....
My god I pity you all....
My own sister, my own flesg and blood, was in be'er sheva, near the university when alarms came and missiles fell nearby.
My friends were in be'er sheva before the solid lead and i heard account of them getting # scared from a motorcycle speeding down the street cause it sounded like the start of another alarm
Please google sderot.
Research before you hate

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
www.theisraelproject.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sderotisrael.com...

on the right of the above site you will see plant a tree where missile fell.
quaint

This is off the top google page.

Remember
years
of missiles.

Thats far from all, far from everything.
Its just the easiest example of the atrocities that have been commited against us.

Simon Jester has plenty more truth for you.
We are merely waiting for you to ask

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I'm loving the truth man, keep it up!
I was sitting in Mike's place just a couple of days ago by the beach. I never knew it was bombed..it's extremely popular with American tourists and they have a mean burger =)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

People do bad things to other people all over the world. I am sorry you and your family were affected. This is no reason to punish a whole group of people. Do you really think little children of Gaza should be punished for some fanatic's missile?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join