It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty Black Ops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
November 9th happens to be on a Tuesday, the standard day for video games and movies. It IS close to Veteran's Day though (cue Twilight Zone theme music).

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
nhl 2007 and nhl 2k7, both released on 9/11. Scary stuff!

We should just skip 9/11 like people skip 13 in the elevator. That way, every apple sold on 9/11 wont be an evil Illuminati apple.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
And I think people forgot to take their loony meds for the day. I'm sorry but you all fail at any type of rational as to why it is being released on Sat, September 11. Games get released on all types of different dates and if any of you have followed the CoD series it has always been released around the same time every year.

Take your meds please, no conspiracy here folks.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Final Solstice]

Amen to that. Probably the only sensible post on the first page, if not the entire thread.

Seriously, there's tonnes of stuff out there that should get peoples attention, from humanitarian crisis, to cover up of corruption etc, and people think a game release date is important?

Come on. Surely people can come up with better things to discuss then when the next Call of Duty is being released.

For what it's worth, the new Call of Duty(Black Ops), is based during the Cold War. It has nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by M4TR1X-2012
thanks for sitting that ''cybernet'' guy back on his place.

unlucky m8 next time come back when you know a bit more about gaming.
CHEERS.

OH NOEZ 11 SEPT RELEASE DATE MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BEHIND IT!!111.

Yeah, you tell me. Read again the whole thread. And if you are concerned, I have been playing videogames for over 14 years and work in the industry. I doubt you do too. I really like people who don't read every single post of the thread and when they reply they are offensive. This will do miracles for you, bravo!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

but of course this entire this is now debunked seeing as it is 11/9 and not 9/11

people jumping the ole gun as always

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im not one to deny ignorance or anything but maybe they are releasing it on November 11 because they just want to? I know a couple of the locations in the game are Vietnam and the Iranian Embassy Siege but that doesnt signal any kind of Conspiracy behind it. Unless the makers of the game(Activision) are under mind control in which case sure, lets make a conspiracy out of it.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by CaptainObvious321]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious321
Im not one to deny ignorance or anything but maybe they are releasing it on September 11 because they just want to? I know a couple of the locations in the game are Vietnam and the Iranian Embassy Siege but that doesnt signal any kind of Conspiracy behind it. Unless the makers of the game(Activision) are under mind control in which case sure, lets make a conspiracy out of it.

sigh....

Release date NOVEMBER

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by brizellious
www.youtube.com... Has anyone noticed the release date for this game? September 11th?!? i know I'm clutching at straws but i think that's weird especially for a game steeped in illuminate symbolism.

Just the OP alone says so much about you. So COD is steeped in illuminate symbolism? Since i guess you are a person who looks for all the illuminate symbols can you name anything that does not in one way or another have illuminate symbolisim? Yeah i did not think so.
The only conspiracy about all of duty is they have gotten worse and worse since Call of duty Modern Warfare (the first one).

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is hilarious, for the first few minutes this game was steeped in "illuminate" controversy. It was vigorously defended due to its carefully chosen release date of 9/11.

All of a sudden somebody looks at it and realizes it 11/9. Wow. I hate to say it but that's really embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

Originally posted by CaptainObvious321
Im not one to deny ignorance or anything but maybe they are releasing it on September 11 because they just want to? I know a couple of the locations in the game are Vietnam and the Iranian Embassy Siege but that doesnt signal any kind of Conspiracy behind it. Unless the makers of the game(Activision) are under mind control in which case sure, lets make a conspiracy out of it.

sigh....

Release date NOVEMBER

-Kyo

Oh christ didnt notice I put september. Thanks for correcting me

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Call of Duty Modern Warfare was not the first game in the series.
There was a 1,2 and 3.

They are actually working on another two already, besides BlackOps.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Alright noob. Modern warfare was the 4th call of duty and was called Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare, but the first modern warfare. The newer Game is modern warfare two. I felt the need to let people know that i was talking about the first modern warfare and that Modern warfare two sucked quite hard along with call of duty world @ war.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
OP, are you from Europe?

I have heard Nov. too.

Isn't that how dates are read in Europe? Great Britain, U.K?
11-9-10 = Sept. 11 (Europe)
11-9-10 = Nov. 9 (U.S)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tunatarian
OP, are you from Europe?

I have heard Nov. too.

Isn't that how dates are read in Europe? Great Britain, U.K?
11-9-10 = Sept. 11 (Europe)
11-9-10 = Nov. 9 (U.S)

That is correct. In some other countries they will put day then month

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join