It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call of Duty Black Ops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Has anyone noticed the release date for this game? September 11th?!? i know I'm clutching at straws but i think that's weird especially for a game steeped in illuminate symbolism.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

I sincerely doubt that is the case. It may be just a coincidence, plus i don´t think the Illuminati had anything to do with 9/11.

What type of "Illuminati Symbolism" is in the game?

[edit on 31/5/10 by Bildeberg]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg
reply to post by brizellious

I sincerely doubt that is the case. It may be just a coincidende, plus i don´t think the Illuminati had anything to do with 9/11.

What type of "Illuminati Symbolism" is in the game?

There is no such thing as coincidences/accidents as everything has a reason/purpose for whatever it is meant for.

That being said many people who are un-aware have lots of influence from within and thoughts that are put into the game/movie industries and many subliminal messages go out globally IF those willing enough to LISTEN will LEARN.

Here is a link below that shows good evidence that movie's do give out messages;

nibiruplanetx.blogspot.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I´m sorry, i didn´t say movies nor games don´t have subliminal messages.
But we´re getting a little off-topic, so let´s move on.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
dude its a game made by treyarch do u really think there is a conspiracy behind this...
It's CoD.

jeezz

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That is odd, I thought most of the time new releases came out on a Tuesday. At least they do around here. The 11th of Sept. falls on a Saturday this year. Make of it what you will but it isn't the norm for release dates.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It is completely normal a saturday release,I don't know but have you been living under a rock lol?

I could list a ton of games that have been released on a saturday.
but cba.

look it up yourself.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Given the target demographic of the video game, it makes perfect sense that they would release this game on this date. September 11th invokes strong feelings of patriotism and military pride in many people, and if a corporation has the opportunity to increase its profits by exploiting people's attachments to specific dates and events, it will take that opportunity.

Movie studios do this all the time around holidays by making lame Christmas movies around Christmas, more romantic comedies around Valentine's day, etc.

I think it's pretty disgusting that this happens, but people will do what they can to make a buck!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HofmannsBicycle
Given the target demographic of the video game, it makes perfect sense that they would release this game on this date. September 11th invokes strong feelings of patriotism and military pride in many people, and if a corporation has the opportunity to increase its profits by exploiting people's attachments to specific dates and events, it will take that opportunity.

Movie studios do this all the time around holidays by making lame Christmas movies around Christmas, more romantic comedies around Valentine's day, etc.

I think it's pretty disgusting that this happens, but people will do what they can to make a buck!

no they just picked out a date lol, stop making up things.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And I think people forgot to take their loony meds for the day. I'm sorry but you all fail at any type of rational as to why it is being released on Sat, September 11. Games get released on all types of different dates and if any of you have followed the CoD series it has always been released around the same time every year.

Take your meds please, no conspiracy here folks.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Final Solstice]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by M4TR1X-2012

And you wake up and understand how the world works, please.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Or maybe you wake up and realize not every thing around you is a conspiracy and that the makers of CoD aren't out to get you, bud.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
99% of games never come out on the day they state in the teasers. I highly doubt COD: Blackops will be any different.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This game isn't released on September 11th, it's released on November 9th.

OP Fail.

11/9 not 9/11

en.wikipedia.org...:_Black_Ops

[edit on 31-5-2010 by HofmannsBicycle]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
thanks for sitting that ''cybernet'' guy back on his place.

unlucky m8 next time come back when you know a bit more about gaming.
CHEERS.

OH NOEZ 11 SEPT RELEASE DATE MUST BE A CONSPIRACY BEHIND IT!!111.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Quick, find something symbolic about Nov. 9 so the conspiracy lives on!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by M4TR1X-2012

Rock or not, games are mostly released on Tuesday along with Music CD's and Movie DVD's so for it to be on a Saturday is not the norm, I didn't say they never did it for promotional reasons and released on another day of the week. I'm not screaming conspiracy, just pointing this out. You can look that up also.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think you read it backwards 11/9/2010
is november 9 2010

"The official website for the game has unveiled a worldwide release date of November 9."
www.computerandvideogames.com...

I see other folks beat me to the punch

Edited to bow out

[edit on 31-5-2010 by hillbilly4rent]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
HofmannsBicycle is right. The release date is November 9th not september 11th.

www.computerandvideogames.com...

Edit: Beaten to it......DOH! I'm off to play some COD.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think the creators of the game are... creative! BUT I also think that most creative people know a lot of truth. What if they just like the idea that tons of people who like their games are also "creative?"

I thought I saw a demo ad that said the 11th. Oh'ell

[edit on 31-5-2010 by theuhstuf]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join