It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***RED ALERT *** High Probability of Iran nuclear [false flag] attack summer 2010.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by sinthia

It was discussed in detail on ATS a year ago and one of those behind the comic strip is a friend of mine. But then, I guess that makes me a shill, disinformation agent or whatever. Though it's notable that unlike most on ATS I don't hide my identity. Who'd you rather trust?

And you are so naive to think that the whole thing was just a mere joke and had no truth to it, do you? Wake up and look around to see where you live. These things are never just some bad joke, nor made without a reason. I guess it's hard to put pieces of a puzzle together to see the possibilities and outcomes, is it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by sinthia

It was discussed in detail on ATS a year ago and one of those behind the comic strip is a friend of mine. But then, I guess that makes me a shill, disinformation agent or whatever. Though it's notable that unlike most on ATS I don't hide my identity. Who'd you rather trust?

well kind of funny your friend predicted on April 19 or 20 that something will happen and yet there was that darn oil leak now getting worse.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Wake up and look around to see where you live. These things are never just some bad joke, nor made without a reason.

Look amigo, I'm going to have to chime in here. We could generate a 300 page thread just listing the numerous "predictions/warnings/insider info" like this that have been proven to be complete works of imagination and/or fear mongering. This comic is nothing new, and as others have stated, has been discussed at length. "These things" are more often than not not bad jokes, but horrible works of fiction made with solid reason. To gain attention, to fear monger or for the authors to feel important. If you want to convince people that this holds some water I would choose better words and sources (just some friendly advice).

I do not expect you to take my word for it, as that "gut feeling" many of the people who believe and perpetrate these scenarios have is apparently undeniable. If I had a dollar for every one of these types of threads and predictions that never came to fruition I would be able to retire to Costa Rica at a very young age.

Digging in for the barrage of "disinfo agent" artillery that generally gets lobbed at me after comments like this.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Either way, never hurts to be vigilant. If one would worry about this happening, and lived in one of the potential cities, why not take a few days vacation and get away from them around that time.

Granted i know finances are tight for most, still, if worried.. go on a day trip.

Now if it happens to be one of those flukes where it does happen. Well.. perhaps paranoia paid off.

Either way.. I seldom comment on such threads, but I do keep an eye on them, and do keep dates in mind of when things may happen.

As I said tho, never hurts for even the stalwart debunkers to keep vigilant of such happenings, no matter how outlandish they may be. Anything is a possibility in our reality.. and after-all, this is a conspiracy website.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've been looking into this and I haven't found out where this hexidecimal code was found. If someone could fill me in on this info it would be much appreciated. This date is fast approaching and although probably nothing will happen, if this really contained a code that specified that it was a real threat and nobody took it seriously it would be a huge mistake. I'm sure this has been discussed at some length in the past but I am new to ATS and would continue to discuss this topic until the date passes and the comic is edited to say june 22 2011

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON HACKNEY MARSH OLYMPICS 2012

1 www.slideshare.net...

2 www.slideshare.net...

ROCKELLER DOCUMENT MENTIONS 13.000 WILL DIE 'HACK ATTACK'
LABRINTH-EARTHQUAKE SHOWS CODE 20: DIALING CODE OF HACKNEY
CHINESE 2012 ADVERTISEMENT EURO 2012 SHOWS: HACKEN LEE 10
10 = POSTAL CODE OF HACKNEY
HACKEN LEE = HACKNEY MARSHES & LEE VALLEY

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Avicoax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join