It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***RED ALERT *** High Probability of Iran nuclear [false flag] attack summer 2010.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
May 31, 2010 SJR– Toronto and several other cities could be sprouting mushroom clouds this summer, according to the fictional slide show titled, “Operation Blackjack” published last year in the London Telegraph.

Strange coincidences seem to be afoot as of late and may signal that Operation Blackjack is more predictive in nature than was admitted to by its publishers. Reports and rumors now indicate that the Queen and members of the Royal family will be out of London on June 22, 2010; the day Operation Blackjack predicts that London will get hit with a nuclear weapon of mass destruction.

This year the G-20 summit is going to be held in Toronto just days after Operation Blackjack predicts that Toronto will be blasted back to the stone age. If this prediction turns out to be correct, the ramifications are mind-boggling as it could mean that the heads of state for more than 50 nations worldwide could be vaporized in a single blast. Just the type of event that the NWO needs to push its one world government agenda into high gear.

Don’t expect the Queen to be in any danger, as she will be well protected and needed to sign all the formal papers to launch the UNA [Union of North America]. This gang even has the new UNA money already printed up and waiting in the vaults of large banks everywhere.

According to the slide show, stay clear of the following cities and their fallout shadows: Washington D.C., Portland, Toronto, New York City, Mexico City, and London.

Minot Air Force Base suffered from six broken arrows a few years ago, so don’t be surprised to see a sixth city somewhere turn to glass. Los Angeles or Chicago would be high on the list as they both possess world class name recognition.

We all know who will be blamed in the MSM for the attack, and we all know who will be nuked in retaliation by the West.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Why would members of the G-20 plan to meet in a city that could be nuked? Why would the Queen sign NAU treaties when George Bush did that in 2005?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a really scary though...

BUT I doubt a Nuke would hit Toronto of all places with New York closer and more of a target to the East, but even more so they cannot hill those 50 heads of state.. They were the puppets put there in the 1st place.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by belidged
Why would members of the G-20 plan to meet in a city that could be nuked? Why would the Queen sign NAU treaties when George Bush did that in 2005?

As I understand it, the Queen would have to sign on behalf of Canada.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug
Reports and rumors now indicate that the Queen and members of the Royal family will be out of London on June 22, 2010;

could you add some links to the reports you mentioned above? I would be interested to see something that confirms this!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

May 31, 2010 SJR– Toronto and several other cities could be sprouting mushroom clouds this summer, according to the fictional slide show titled, “Operation Blackjack” published last year in the London Telegraph.

Strange coincidences seem to be afoot as of late and may signal that Operation Blackjack is more predictive in nature than was admitted to by its publishers. Reports and rumors now indicate that the Queen and members of the Royal family will be out of London on June 22, 2010; the day Operation Blackjack predicts that London will get hit with a nuclear weapon of mass destruction.

This year the G-20 summit is going to be held in Toronto just days after Operation Blackjack predicts that Toronto will be blasted back to the stone age. If this prediction turns out to be correct, the ramifications are mind-boggling as it could mean that the heads of state for more than 50 nations worldwide could be vaporized in a single blast. Just the type of event that the NWO needs to push its one world government agenda into high gear.

Don’t expect the Queen to be in any danger, as she will be well protected and needed to sign all the formal papers to launch the UNA [Union of North America]. This gang even has the new UNA money already printed up and waiting in the vaults of large banks everywhere.

According to the slide show, stay clear of the following cities and their fallout shadows: Washington D.C., Portland, Toronto, New York City, Mexico City, and London.

Minot Air Force Base suffered from six broken arrows a few years ago, so don’t be surprised to see a sixth city somewhere turn to glass. Los Angeles or Chicago would be high on the list as they both possess world class name recognition.

We all know who will be blamed in the MSM for the attack, and we all know who will be nuked in retaliation by the West.

O.K. I will play, who will be nuked in retaliation by the West? I don't know..........??

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

O.K. I will play, who will be nuked in retaliation by the West? I don't know..........??

Cuba?

Honduras?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Er, Operation Blackjack was a spoof comic - and I know one of the guys behind it.

I'd be more worried about the latest storylines in Viz .......

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The fact that those 'heads of state' are merely puppets lends this some credibility, as TPTB would quite readily sacrifice them to move their plan into motion. They consider 90% of the world's population to be expendable, so what's a few paper-pushers?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

'RUMOR' EXCERPT FROM BELOW LINKED WEBPAGE:

A nuclear false flag or real attack will accomplish --- the justification for returning fire with equal force and the same weapons used by the enemy perceived as responsible

If it should occur within the time frame speculated by operation blackjack it would take the Queen away from the outlined danger zones of London and Toronto at about the right time --- because the blast will occur just prior to the heads of State meeting ......... while at the same time being readily available to act on an international issue --- and our head of State along with the head of State of over 50 nations the Queen will be for the first in 50 years among the guests readily available after the attack

It is somewhat important to understand that nothing the house of commons passes becomes law without the signature of either the Queen herself or her employees the various governor generals posted around the globe

Should the depictions of unification of the North American continent become a reality --- it will require the Queen to sign the laws proposed or for Her Majesty to direct her GG's to sign it into law on her behalf Without that the bills are not law --Canada the UK Australia New Zealand and others require the Queen to give or direct to be given Royal assent for our governments to function She must therefore be protected at all costs

False flag or real attacks --- the Queen and her heirs must survive if our governments are to continue functioning

snardfarker.ning.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I went to go have a look on the official website of the monarchy, it states that the queen will be in london on the 23rd of June which means she will be n london on the 22nd!

23rd June 2010 The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh will be present at The Royal Society's 350th Anniversary Convocation at the Royal Festival Hall, London SE1.

Below is the link to the website and the date can be checked!

www.royal.gov.uk...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Yeah, it's a really scary though...

BUT I doubt a Nuke would hit Toronto of all places with New York closer and more of a target to the East, but even more so they cannot hill those 50 heads of state.. They were the puppets put there in the 1st place.

How else would you get rid of 50 heads of state that knew to much and have served there purpose, while at the same time advancing your sadistic goals

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
IT'S A COMIC STRIP!!!!!

Sorry guys, but you are making yourselves look very foolish.

I would be more worried about whether Galactus, Devourer of Worlds, is coming - and can the Fantastic Four save us? And is all the fuss about Nibiru a deliberate attempt to divert our attention from Galactus's approach?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Iran doesnt have nukes. It signed the NPT and sticks to it.

If a nuke goes of and is blamed on Iran be sure you re wittnessing a false flag op.

I will quote a very interresting fact i took from the signature of an ATS member.

Iraq and Afghanistan have been removed. There are now 5 countries left on this planet that do not have a central bank owned by the Rothschilds: Iran, North Korea, Cuba, sudan, and Libya.

...do the math.

Thats the reason SOMEONE wants Iran annihilated so badly

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But this is a work of fiction!? We need more information before we run to the hills, we get false alarms like this in a weekly basis on ATS.

The rothschild info is interesting tho........

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

It was discussed in detail on ATS a year ago and one of those behind the comic strip is a friend of mine. But then, I guess that makes me a shill, disinformation agent or whatever. Though it's notable that unlike most on ATS I don't hide my identity. Who'd you rather trust?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The only curious point is that date - just after/on summer solstice - probably part of the gag or a real sacrifice to a 'sun deity'

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am basically in Toronto. I checked, and I am just outside all of the blast radius's for a nuke. Thank God. But, i should move for that week, just in case.
And i was going to bike to the Summit

[edit on 31-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
this may seem off-topic, but has anyone else noticed the korean airline commercials as of lately? i mean, why advertise that now?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
why do people even bother creating such threads lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join