Turkish Navy will Escort aid to Gaza

page: 9
78
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I think Isreal was justified in blowing up the floatilla. If it were up to me I would have shot them first, then shot the survivors in the water like they deserved!! I think Isreal should just end this Crap once and for all by taking back the land that is rightfully theirs!!!!!! and killing all that oppose them !!!!!
Comments Welcomed!




posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
Really? Can't be logically explained? You must be joking. They just attacked a humanitarian flotilla


A humanitarian flotilla would've docked at Ashdod for inspection like every UN ship that sends their aid into Gaza amidst the 15K tons of aid WEEKLY going into Gaza by Israel (Source: news.bbc.co.uk...)
"Israel says it allows about 15,000 tonnes of humanitarian aid into Gaza every week.

But the UN says this is less than a quarter of what is needed.
"

A humanitarian aid does what it can to provide aid, not to provide conflicts. Save your bull# for someone else.

Funfact: the flotilla ship Marmara had more knives and poles than it had bread slices.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
With each passing year I view military organizations more like corporations. The product they are selling is war.

From a corporate perspective, the more product sold, the more profit made.

I have also come to realize corporations run every major govt. around the world.

I do not support war. It is the most profitable racket in the world and the currency is death and destruction.

Its time that WTP say NO TO WAR.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SparKzzz
 


Those are very peaceful looking weapons they had there... I guess they were going to embrace Israelis and cut roses with those knives... Very peaceful indeed...



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by quantik
This is my first attempt on ATS. Excuse my french... I was on the Champs Elysées in Paris today, participating in the demonstration in front of the israelian embassy. We never reached the embassy because we were made to breathe an awfull lot of police gaz. There were more police than demontrators. Some heavy fighting took place.
I'm sorry if this post looks like one of a beginner. Please give me hints to report better.
I just got home. I reckon it will never be the same again when it comes to dealing with Israel. Europe got hit in its heart this time. A difference must be made between sionists and israelian people. Just like american bankers and american people. We must fight together!


If you really are participating over there, can you give us some idea of how the French people are taking this?

Are people in general outraged, or is it something limited to only a few who stay up to date?

Thanks and welcome to the board.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well well...

Liveleak video : Israelis celebrating attack on Turkish Aid Ship

How nice of them.

Yeah, I'd be damn glad to know my army has stopped a rouge ship from slashing through our waters and our naval force. Add that to the fact that the soldiers has sustained considerable amount of damage with no casualties.

For sure a reason to be happy about, not to mention to celebrate infront of the embassy of the country that sent the hypocritical flotilla.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


I would have celebrated the victory too!! obviously the peeps on the floatilla wernt up to par with what they were carrying if they were why did they start to go crazy against the peeps checking out their ships?



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I wonder,
Who helped to finance Hitler?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who owned IBM and implemented the data system for the holocaust?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped the CIA to kill JFK?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped President Johnson and destroyed USS Liberty?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped Bush with 9/11?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped MI6 with CCTV & stuff on 7/7 in London?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who illegally invaded Iraq & Afghanistan?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who dropped 2 A-bombs in Japan?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who is illegally occupying parts of Palestine?, it´s those pesky Palestinians.
Who is the Illuminati?, it´s those pesky Palestinians.
Who is Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg & Co?, they are those pesky Palestinians

If only the US & Israel would work together and put an end to Global Palestinian tyranny.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
..........Thank you, Turkey.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotPot80
I wonder,
Who helped to finance Hitler?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who owned IBM and implemented the data system for the holocaust?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped the CIA to kill JFK?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped President Johnson and destroyed USS Liberty?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped Bush with 9/11?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who helped MI6 with CCTV & stuff on 7/7 in London?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who illegally invaded Iraq & Afghanistan?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who dropped 2 A-bombs in Japan?, it was those pesky Palestinians.
Who is illegally occupying parts of Palestine?, it´s those pesky Palestinians.
Who is the Illuminati?, it´s those pesky Palestinians.
Who is Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg & Co?, they are those pesky Palestinians

If only the US & Israel would work together and put an end to Global Palestinian tyranny.


THERE WE GO.
When nothing goes right, resort to conspiracy theories about the evil Jews!

Heh, this is pathetic and WAY too easy. Easier than the other thread filled with buffoons.

So far I have presented proofs for everything I say, can you mongrels even try keeping up? Or is this the best you can do? Conspiracy theories about Rothschild like it has ANY relevance to today/yesterday's issue or the current middle east crisis?

Seriously just give it up, your logic is weaker than my parrot's.

And just so you will SHUT UP, here's something extre for you to chew.

"...On the night of June 7 Washington time, early morning on June 8, 01:10Z or 3:10 AM local time, the Pentagon issued an order to 6th Fleet headquarters to tell the Liberty to come no closer than 100 nmi (120 mi; 190 km) to Israel, Syria, or the Sinai coast (Oren, p. 263). (pages 5 and Exhibit N, page 58).

According to the Naval Court of Inquiry (p. 23 ff, p. 111 ff) and National Security Agency official history, the order to withdraw was not broadcast on the frequencies that the Liberty crew was monitoring for orders until 15:25 Zulu, hours after the attack, due to a long series of administrative and communications problems
..."

Can you spell Owned?

Oh no no not yet, your little buddy is soon to come and claim all jews are Khazar spies.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NON-CONFORMIST
 


I just read the info on the Liberty...okay, I thought I was outraged before. Justify this one, Israel-can-do-no-wronger's. Please, tell me why this was allowed to happen with no repercussions. A good bit before my time...so I didn't know about it...I should change my statement that I don't hate Israel....if this is true (it appears pretty substantiated)...I do hate Israel. And there's nothing surprising or illogical about it.

edit: upon further reflection, I choose "disdain", or perhaps "repudiate" Israel, rather than "hate." Hate ain't nothing good...but really, these goons got away with attacking an American ship? And it's all okay cuz you believe they are god's chosen people...pathetic hypocrisy. Treasonous attitude.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by joechip]



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Israel needs a good Ass Kicking, but I seriously doubt that wimp Obama will do anything. He is probably being lobbied by the Jewish Community as we speak. No doubt threatening him and his public image. What's more important the way you look to the public or doing the right thing. Easy choices, hard decisions. Obama is a Wimp!!!!



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip
Justify this one, Israel-can-do-no-wronger's.

You know what's funny?
I did that even before you managed to post this.

How quick am I?

And I never said Israel doesn't do any wrong, don't put words in my mouth Mr. I-Don't-Hate-Israel-But-Now-I-Read-Some-Theory-On-ATS-And-Changed-My-Mind-Whats-So-Illogical-In-That?



[edit on 31-5-2010 by SparKzzz]



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxrates
This was all a set up by those who want the destruction of Israel. In this instance it played out just as the organizers hoped it would. They attacked the Isreali comandos and forced the soldiers to respond in self defence.


"They attacked the Israeli commandos"? You left out a few scenes in your disinformational recounting of the event. Did you already forget this part? The commandos invaded and attacked the aid ships, whose occupants then had every right to act with force against the invaders.

No-one forced the Israelis to invade the aid ships. They chose on their own to take that action. In fact, it has been reported they had prepared for weeks in advance to do this.

The Israeli government deserves every bit of negative fallout that comes to them from this affront to human dignity.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SparKzzz

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well well...

Liveleak video : Israelis celebrating attack on Turkish Aid Ship

How nice of them.

Yeah, I'd be damn glad to know my army has stopped a rouge ship from slashing through our waters and our naval force. Add that to the fact that the soldiers has sustained considerable amount of damage with no casualties.

For sure a reason to be happy about, not to mention to celebrate infront of the embassy of the country that sent the hypocritical flotilla.


You agree that it's nice to celebrate the deaths of potentially multiple handfuls of US, UK, German, Belgian, Turks and god knows how many other Middle Easterners on board? Reminds me of someone....What's his name...I'm recalling an H...Oh that's right HITLER. We've yet to find out who is in fact dead. Israel is going to have A LOT of trouble spewing the amount of spin it would need to fix this situation. They've angered the Turks and the Turks won't stop till Israel is made to pay for this WAR CRIME.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well ok, `deny intelligence´ has just confessed that his info source is from Mad



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
"They attacked the Israeli commandos"? You left out a few scenes in your disinformational recounting of the event. Did you already forget this part? The commandos invaded and attacked the aid ships, whose occupants then had every right to act with force against the invaders.

No-one forced the Israelis to invade the aid ships. They chose on their own to take that action. In fact, it has been reported they had prepared for weeks in advance to do this.

The Israeli government deserves every bit of negative fallout that comes to them from this affront to human dignity.


No, no, you are wrong.
I will address you to a post of mine in the previous post for images and video proofs.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also, you can find further explanation as to why the commandos had no option but to take-over the ships before they reach Israeli waters.

Rest now.



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo
 


First a spark, now with this video, we have lighter fluid, anything else neccessary to get the fire going????



posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotPot80
Well ok, `deny intelligence´ has just confessed that his info source is from Mad

My info source is from WikiPedia.org

Is there a problem with that? Or is it in ATS blacklist or something? Heh.





top topics
 
78
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join