It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Illuminati symbolism in Max Factor makeup advert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Absolutely blatant use of Illuminati style symbolism in this Max Factor advert I just saw on TV!
I especially like the close up on the eye and the transition to the pyramid/circle/light rays that make up the cat walk scene.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwasas

Oh look, it's this thread again. I don't believe this has to do anything with the Illuminati.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwasas

As ever, I ask what does the Illuminati have to gain from making their symbolism so obvious?

Does it occur that lots of people, especially in media are aware of these things and they have just been assimilated into pop-culture?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Great find, Op!

I'm happy to see that you have allowed your blinders to fall to the wayside.
One other thing is that it is a MAKE-UP commercial! Period.
Be beautiful. Hide your flaws. Be perfect!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by Iwasas

As ever, I ask what does the Illuminati have to gain from making their symbolism so obvious?

Does it occur that lots of people, especially in media are aware of these things and they have just been assimilated into pop-culture?

Keep in mind that people have just recently been waking up to their use of symbolism. The thing WE should be worried about is that they don't seem to care that their gang signs have been discovered. They are so egotistical and are probably just laughing their behinds off that we're still buying their BS products.
If people want to bring them down, they need to learn what the symbols are & who uses them. Then, use this information to know what companies to not buy from. As soon as people know who is involved in this deeply rooted cult, they will stop funding them by purchasing their wares.
Please understand that I'm not saying that all companies who provide make up are Illuminati. Just like all people who sell dogs don't run puppy mills. There's a huge difference.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Its an ad for eye make-up, just what did you expect a close-up of ?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Ok, cool - but that didn't really answer either of my questions, although thankyou for adding anyway.

Would you be able to list some non-Illuminati/safe companies and some Illuminati/unsafe. You can leave out the makeup ones though, not my bag.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The only disturbing thing about that advert, is that women take that clown-makeup stuff seriously.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It's a modern 'stylish' make up ad nothing more, the creators probably dont even know who the illuminate are. As the above poster stated it's an advert for eye liner so it's not going to zoom in on her lips/ears instead of her eye.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah there is such a thing as reading too much into things.

Next you'll be seeing illuminati symbolism in cereal boxes and loo roll packaging ( probably already a thread on them somewhere )

I dont see any illuminati symbolism in that advert, its just an attempt by the director to make the catwalk look modern and edgy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Sorry I didn't answer your first question. So, I'll do that now. The symbols are gang signs. They are used to identify each other. They don't have anything to gain except to be recognized by others who are involved in the same malevolence.
If I am a Crypt in NY City, I'm going to look for graffiti from my gang to know that my friends are near. If I start to notice artwork from the Bloods, I will know that I've crossed over into the enemy's turf & I best move quickly.
Regarding companies that aren't tied in with the Illuminati, that'll take some work to post examples up here, plus I think that topic most likely deserves its own thread.
To give you one example, Keebler might not be DIRECTLY involved. There's no 'G' or 'W' in the word Keebler. The main colors aren't associated with rainbows & the company's logo isn''t centered around Red, White, & Black. There isn't a sun with rays on the horizon. The elves live in a tree & I've never known trees to be used as an Illuminati symbol.
If the elves lived in a pyramid made of cookies, run like hell. This type of symbolism would indicate significant involvement.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwasas
Absolutely blatant use of Illuminati style symbolism in this Max Factor advert I just saw on TV!
I especially like the close up on the eye and the transition to the pyramid/circle/light rays that make up the cat walk scene. (quote)

See? It got your attention. It's called marketing, and it's very expensive to run one of these ads, so they use imagery that they know will get your attention. They also used light sabers at the end. Maybe it's a Star Wars conspiracy too.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by warza]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by warza]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Who would have thought that an ad for Eye lash lengthener would use symbolism that would try and give the impression of elongation from a center point in order to push their product..

Must be the illuminati trying to force their bloody mind control on us again.. Except this time, those devious illuminated feckers have turned Max Factor and those beautiful blinking models on us..

I wonder how I have been brainwashed this time after watching that ad? Will I flip out next time I see someone with big eye lashes? Or will it have to be some sort of keyword? Im confused.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The Illuminati are that archaic that they have a medium at their disposal such as television and they're effectively using it as semaphor? Does it not occur that they might conduct meetings, international gatherings such as Bohemian Grove? Do they not have access to decent email encryption? Secure phonelines? Carrier pigeon?

Originally posted by Afterthought
Regarding companies that aren't tied in with the Illuminati, that'll take some work to post examples up here, plus I think that topic most likely deserves its own thread.
[edit on 31-5-2010 by Afterthought]

Well, if you're so solid in your belief, go for it, do the work, show the examples - if it deserves its own thread post that, please u2u me if that's the case, I'd be very interested.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
All this illuminati symbolism makes me think of one thing. It is called the Kansas City Shuffle. Pay close attention to whats going on people.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by ventian]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by ventian]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Thanks for posting that video clip.

It's all about distraction.

"Oh, look over here! - While I'm doing this over here ..... "

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I have shown several examples. If you click on my name & see the thread I am currently working on titled "The Ultimate Social Experiment of the Illuminati", you might get an idea of how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This disappoints me... as a poster the onus is on you to strengthen your argument by presenting things here, I'm just asking questions that keep getting dodged.

Are you a politician?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

What questions do I keep dodging?
Maybe you want everything handed to you? If really want your questions answered, you need to be willing to examine the research I have pointed out.
No, I'm not a politician. I would never sell my soul for some sick agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well if this is a Illuminati commercial, then that eye liner brush must be the Spear of Destiny! Hey, nice try. But unless it is somehow trying to get Illuminati members to start using eye liner, or the general populace to so they can make more money I think it is just a commercial.

Or I can play along. What if it is a warning to all who are in the know to not use this eye liner because it has chemicals in it that will make you go blind!? Or nano bots that will enter into your eyes and track your location and feed direct link of images back via wireless nano network on your daily activities for big brother. OH MY GOD!

top topics

join