It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 31 2010 We Have Two New Crop Circles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
All credits go to:
Crop Circle Connector

May 31, 2010 Silbury Hill

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/798a136ea7f9.jpg[/atsimg]

May 31, 2010 Westwood

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89b6fadde3e4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Notice how the second sign seems to show a sperm entering an egg. If aliens did create this, maybe it is their way of showing us that they know alot about our Human Biology?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious321

Thats good point captain obvious!!

Why are all the crop circles a bunch of geometric shapes? Wonder what they all mean? These look a little small, could be a hoax?? Intresting though

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Crop circles Man! Haven't these things already been debunked in the 90s? I heard it was two bored farmers with a piece of wood and string. Then the craze caught on and they started appearing all over the place...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Eh, have you seen some of them? I think the whole "two dudes with a plank" is as ludicrous as the all UFO's being "swamp gas reflecting off Uranus"... There is certainly something more to a large portion of them as I don't see how it's even remotely possible to finish the more complicated ones in a few short hours over night.. But, that's just my opinion

I will say, i'm not overly impressed with the second crop circle picture on this thread. That one seems a bit simple and could be a fake. But, what do I know.. I'm always glad to see the pictures posted, regardless!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
yes 2 men made crop circles with boards and planks but some cannot be explained such as an effect on electronics which could come from an EM field distortion and radioactive isotopes were found in the soil

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1
Crop circles Man! Haven't these things already been debunked in the 90s? I heard it was two bored farmers with a piece of wood and string. Then the craze caught on and they started appearing all over the place...

Coming to the game a little late I see. Doug and Dave have been debunked years ago. Yes they made some crude designs, but not these.

Also, please do a little research so that you might add something constructive to the thread rather than the old boring arguments...

oye

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

LOL! Its probably photo-shopped, if you believe this is the work of aliens then that is up to you. I wouldn't know what the current state of crop circle jokes are because I like to spend my time researching things that are REAL!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

To bad your inability to believe does not render crop circles fake.

It just shows your lack of open mindness.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The second crop circle is a spiral which can be interpreted to mean

Represents ethereal energy radiating out (or inward depending on your perspective) Also symbolizes growth, birth and expansion of consciousness.

A few spiral meaning keywords to start our spin around spiral symbolism:

Balance
Progress
Direction
Initiation
Centering
Expanding
Awareness
Connection
Journeying
Development

Perhaps it’s most prolific appearance is in Celtic symbology where we see the spirals decorating a myriad of their ancient artifacts. In Celtic art and symbolism, we can intuit a few meanings from the forcefully present spiral:

* Evolution and holistic growth
* Letting go, surrender, release
* Awareness of the one within the context of the whole
* Connectivity and union with deific and cosmic energies
* Revolutions of time, stars, planets and the way of natural progress

www.whats-your-sign.com...

Personally I see it as blending in with and returning to the source from whence all creation orginated from

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thats a pretty good fake Crop Circle.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

Those two farmers sure get around, eh? I'd like to see THEIR passports!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for your well though out post.

In looking at the design I see a concentric circle with a circle inside. I'm looking up their meanings. Do you have a meaning for concentric circles?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I do believe that some of the circles may be genuine. The main reason I ended up thinking that some of these could be real is because I seen a documentary some time back investigating who was creating the fakes. The links that were made to those creating the fakes convinced me that the really need everyone to believe these are all a hoax.

These two new ones are a little disapointing. The first image looks strangely familar, can't just place it though. There is a clearer image on the site you mentioed as source and it actually looks like you can see a hole in the centre where the people who created it worked from. The second actually looks like it could be incomplete. Maybe who ever was making it was disturbed in the procees, or maybe its the norway spial?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The first one reminds me of a Nuclear symbol
and the second one looks like a sperm and egg.

kinda ironic hey

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Let's say that these crop circles are the genuine deal - they are created by aliens.

Ok.

So these very intelligent, vastly superior beings to ourselves, who have mastered space and/or dimensional travel, come to our planet and, under cover of night, leave, at *best*, ambiguous shapes and patterns in fields as a means of communication?

I mean, how stupid are they?

Why wouldn't they fly a craft, in broad daylight, slowly around large public centres? If that's "too dangerous" for them, then why wouldn't they sit in orbit and broadcast some fairly easy to decipher message for all the world to listen to?

No. Instead "they" leave silly patterns in fields. As much as I'd love to believe it's aliens doing it, I don't see the logic. I could be wrong, hell, I'd *love* to be wrong. But why the element of stealth? Why not do it when score of people can see, document and observe?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Im pretty sure the first one is photoshoped, i can se the mistakes.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The "sperm and the egg" looks too simple and easy to do,
I think some of the crop circles are man-made like the firefox crop circle, but others have no explanation like these two in the video :

for example the alien face with the disk it's so hard to create in one night, it's like the Puma Punku of the crop circles to me

[edit on 31-5-2010 by iasenko]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There is also A couple in the u.K. that arE iMpressivE. one in iTaly (i believe) is gOod looking (maYbe nOt alien) and it Really Looks likE a fibonAcci sequence but i woulD havE no idea how to decipheR it as i am a simple man. tHAnks for the post. i love these circles. cHeck them All out at :

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by eazyriderl_l]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Maybe they are rougue elements that are breaking rules and should not be making contact?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join