It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, little Johny's...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
...only call out for help is for someone on ATS to call the police for him since he can't for some reason.

The real question is:

Which of you would honestly find it in your heart to call the police for little Johny who is relying on anyone who is a member of ATS to help him in his only way to reach the police? And it couldn't have been any other site because little Johny just happened to have been logged on to ATS when a dangerous situation broke out in his place of home.

If you are a person who thinks everyone online is a prankers, then let me ask you how is it when someone threatens you online you will go consort with the police, but when someone like little Johny only wants you to contact the police for him, you wont because you think he is being a prankster? Tell me, do you see what's wrong with this picture concerning certain of you who are a living paradox?

You all might as well pour out a little liquor for little Johny, and say R.I.P., if his only hope was through someone on ATS not to take what he says he is in danger about as some kind of a prank to dismiss. This may be the face you all will be making whenafter you find out that little Johny wasn't even playing online when he just wanted someone to call the police for him:

Do any of you think little Johny would do better off by making a death threat on ATS when he is actually in danger, just to get the attention of the police he needs in a dark hour he is faced with? Or do you think little Johny should just remain honest in that he is in danger rather than trick people into attracting the police to him while he is in some kind of a danger?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I personally think these are coded messages of some sort from this member.

I just haven't been able to prove it or link it to anything substantial yet

[edit on 5/31/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Those that CAN intentionally not answer a topic don't fool anyone.

Dont worry, I will never answer the spiteful. I shall ignore them.

Next time you spiteful ones see a topic by Tormentations, do not enter it. But if you will enter, then you know I know why, with your lying wonders that are see-through. How many times will the spiteful be see-through? Until they are put under in a place of torment.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Do any of you think little Johny would do better off by making a death threat on ATS when he is actually in danger, just to get the attention of the police he needs in a dark hour he is faced with? Or do you think little Johny should just remain honest in that he is in danger rather than trick people into attracting the police to him while he is in some kind of a danger?

Well you have made death threats to the president and to the "wicked" before. Does this mean you are actually needing help?
I do think you may need help but maybe not from the police...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is 'little Johnny' locked up in a basement and these cryptic posts are to become part of a chapter on serial killers one day?

This reads like a decent plot strand for a new Hannibal Lecter story...

I do love the avatar btw

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

You hit on a great idea there. This would make a great book or movie about -- all these threads as clues or something....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In order for anyone on ATS to send the police to help "Little Johny" they would need to know his address location and actually believe he was telling the truth about being in trouble AND his address.

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

If said person does in fact call assistance in to help "Little Johny" and it is determined that it was a false alarm, the police dept. that acted on the call is within their rights to investigatethe situation and ATS will act according to the Terms & Conditions section

6a) Disclosure: The Above Network, LLC also reserves the right to disclose any known personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on The Above Network, LLC, protect and defend the rights or property of the The Above Network, LLC domains, or visitors to these domains, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.

It would be much better for "Little Johny" to call the police himself or a neighbor.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh no I hope its not one of these deals.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Man I like that second video.

Totally messed up and slightly disturbing but the song and editing of the video is awesome and catchy.

Now I'm going to have that going through my head all day.....

new topics

top topics

join