It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated - Israel Kills 16 Human Rights Activists on Route to Gaza, World Outrage Spreads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Updated - Israel Kills 16 Human Rights Activists on Route to Gaza, World Outrage Spreads

www.veteranstoday.com

ABC News Report: White House ‘Working to Understand’ Israeli Attack; scheduled meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu tomorrow cancelled.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The attack came hours after a memorial service commemorating the 34 killed and 174 killed on the USS Liberty in 1967. www.youtube.com... Killing 16 and injuring 30 humanitarian activists. Eyewitnesses reported that the Israelis killed several people as they lay asleep aboard the Turkey-registered Mavi Marmara.

www.veteranstoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-5-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
disgusting. These people are animals, and have no sufficient justification to ratify their actions. I hope they make a crater out of israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

White House ‘Working to Understand’ Israeli Attack

Working to understand.... WHAT?

What is there to understand? You have live feed footage of bleeding and wounded, unarmed occupants. You have 16 (probably more) dead aid workers. You have a Turkish vessel riddled with bullet holes. You have their precise location at the time of the incident. You have eyewitnesses from 5 other vessels in the vicinity.

Care to connect the dots?
Come on Obama, you did this back in your Indonesian Prep School.

If this had been Iranian gunboats, America would mobilizing forces in the Persian Gulf right now.
Fighters on stand-by.
Tomahawks in the air.
The whole she-bang.

[edit on 31/5/10 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
what is going to be interesting and very telling is the u.s presidency's official reaction to the attack. might there be parting of ways between the two countries or will the u.s adopt a code of silence.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ongoing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
disgusting. These people are animals, and have no sufficient justification to ratify their actions. I hope they make a crater out of israel.
Violence does not end violence, it only creates more of it.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah .... Now it´s time for Captain Nobel Peace prize to show his stuff.

The USA and Israel simply disgust me.

I dont wish these countries any harm , but both these countries seem hellbent on destroying themselves with greed. There will come a time when people have had enough, the games will stop , propaganda will not matter .

That's when you will see naked lie of liberty and freedom staring you in the eye.

That's when it will all come tumbling down and it will be too late to say I'm sorry

The people of the world will not forgive the USA or Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger

Why do you people call every human who acts like a complete idiot, an animal?

Get the species straight. Animals do not act like this. Only humans do.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A released video of the attack by Press TV aboard the Mavi Marmara.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

join