It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best wishes to everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A warm hello from Denmark to everyone who reads this...
This is - as you probably have already guessed - my introduction thread here on ATS.
I´ve already been hanging out here for a while - I stumbled over the site last summer, when I just that something about that swineflu was wrong, we wasn´t told the truth.

Since then I´ve pretty much visited the site, if not daily then at least weekly.
I am interested in many different subjects, I soon found out that on this site, like in real life, there´s both a lot of BS, fear mongering, and pretty useless stuff, but there is also a lot of highly intelligent and to the bone critical writers, who has a lot to share... I am very gratefull for that, also for the fear-mongers, who really train my stamina and my discernement.

My hope here is to contribute, to the best of my ability, sharing what I have to give of intelligence, love and compassion.
Personally I´m a very sensitive guy... I really feel life, too much sometimes... I have always been wondering and meditating over life, trying to align myself with the inner truth I sense, bind us all together.
I do not have any special insights or secret knowledge, but I hope you can use whatever I can give to this forum... and again thanks for a great forum

[edit on 31-5-2010 by laffoe]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hey, Laffoe!

Welcome on ATS!

What subjects are you interested in?

Edit to add: Here is a guide to help you with your avatar

[edit on 31/5/10 by sandri_90]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Hi laffoe, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Welcome.
Hope you have fun.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi Laffoe,

Welcome to ATS. You appear to have sound judgement - yes there is fear-mongering and BS but then there are lots of gold nuggets.

Hope you find what you are interested in -- I'ms sure you will.

Peace!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Thanks sandri_90

Well I am interested many subjects...
Could be ancient cultures, religion/philosophy, psychology, scienctific discoveries, hidden agendas being un-wrapped (is that the right word?), meditation, dreams... and interested in every topic where I sense that someone has something real to share... hope that was answer enough

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thanks for the answer.

Looking forward to seeing you on boards!
Have fun!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
every topic where I sense that someone has something real to share

That's a wonderful description of the focus of an open mind. Welcome to ATS.

PS: uncovered

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Welcome Laffoe.

I'm also from Denmark, so I am glad to see someone else from Denmark

Skål!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thanks for your warm welcome my friends.
I look forward to see you out there...
My hope is, that our focus will be on what unites us, makes us stronger and wiser, and that our intelligence will see through all that what keeps us apart, and makes us enemies.

I will just add, that these days my heart really goes out for our american brothers and sisters, for the troubles they have to endure with the oil leak in the Gulf.
So the best hopes from here, for what it´s worth

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Skål og go´ vind, Ypperst

Nice that we are more from the cold north

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome!

I am from Sweden and had the same feeling about the swine flu(I know several people who took the shot and already have developed autoimmune diseases)..

Some time ago I decided to self-cultivate in Falun Gong which is the best thing that ever happened to me. The main idea is applying Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Gaussq]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thanks for your answer my friend from Sweden :-)
About Falun Gong, I have actually considered starting with Chi Gong myself, since I feel the need for bringing my spirituality into my body too...

I would be gratefull if you had any advice....
From where did you study Falun Gong, and could you explain the difference between Falung Gong and Chi Gong?

new topics

join