It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how hard is it to build a UFO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Not hard.

My buddy has turned down jobs from nasa countless times for his mastery in aerodynamics.

He has built a working UFO that works off Propulsion just like the ones in the Billy Myiers Story.

This is a working model, that creates its own free energy. When he tried to sell it to nasa, they called him crazy.

It now sits in his basement with the most complicated blueprints I’ve ever seen

This is a true story. You might not believe it but its true

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by exinterp

could you get us a video of it working? i would've asked for the blueprints but as their worth money i think we'll have to pass on that!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Is this true? Or 'Photoshopped'? I haven't the faintest clue, but if true, then anti grav platforms have already been operationalized!

And here's part of the true story of the development history of man made flying saucers...

www.loris-hemlof.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by little_green_man
How to build an Anti-Gravity UFO

That should help

Ooops! That's the same link that I provided!!

whoops... sorry about that

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

The grass is definitely fake

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Synthetic grass??
It's easier to maintain and no accompanying dust!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Synthetic grass??
It's easier to maintain and no accompanying dust!

And no bugs! I think this confirms that aliens are, in fact, scared of insects. And that pesticide manufacturers are actually reptillians.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just a few days i had a simular thought....how big could a space-ship be built.

After giving it some thought I came to the conclusion that It can be as big as a state of the USA....Yes that big.

A space ship that travels with the population of an entire country in it. It wil not surprise me if some ET is traveling space with such big ships.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Just a few days i had a simular thought....how big could a space-ship be built.

After giving it some thought I came to the conclusion that It can be as big as a state of the USA....Yes that big.

A space ship that travels with the population of an entire country in it. It wil not surprise me if some ET is traveling space with such big ships.

I suppose you could make it as big as you need to. Aliens might not be as 'small' as we are, and may be giant, hence requiring giant ships.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The big problem with some of the UFO testimony and the reported maneuvers that these unidentified craft can pull off is that the G's pulled in such a maneuver would kill a human pilot without question. Even in a compression suit, the pilot would be quite dead.

And if we have the tech, where is the manifestation of it in the real world? If we built it ourselves, we would have no need to keep it secret. We would want to reveal it and make a profit.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kholdstare
The big problem with some of the UFO testimony and the reported maneuvers that these unidentified craft can pull off is that the G's pulled in such a maneuver would kill a human pilot without question. Even in a compression suit, the pilot would be quite dead.

Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) has several papers on esoteric subjects, one of which contains details of spacecraft utilizing gravity shielding not only for propulsion but for the internal dynamics within the spacecraft in order to eliminate the effects of massive G-forces on the crew.

I have read them and yes, it's all there! The equations are mind boggling and difficult to understand for those uninitiated to hardcore science/maths!

So countering immense G-forces ain't no big deal!
Pilots in G-suits can take just about 10 G at the most. Here we're talking hundreds of Gs!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The info and links I am seeing in this thread are stunning to say the least, I am amazed at what I am reading about the patents and practical ways to actually start building something overunity... even a small hydrogen system to get started
every day I think how nice it would be to have a shiny interplanetary disk ready to fly in the garage..

I remember reading a story somewhere about someone saying a crashed saucer was discovered to have very tightly interlocking pieces and put together like an interlocking puzzle of sorts... fitting so perfect that no sealants or gaskets were needed and was water and air tight..

I still think for a backyard engineer building a working disk would be pretty hard, but maybe not that hard for a real determined person or team...

Thanks for this thread, because I have finally discovered the info I didn't know existed and have been wanting to see since the 70's

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

haha thanks, but you know if we did have them built they wouldnt be for public use, it would be like everyone having a fighter jet, it wont happen, only the rich have really good helicopters/planes and a few others have older planes, if such technology was available imagine the cost of a space ship! and the air tax! and the insurance! and an MOT on a flying saucer? i guess it would open up a new window of jobs though. factory workers (unless it was made by machine alone), factory workers making the parts, garage workers, managers and traders, race organisers! the list goes on haha.

edit: ps. i love the aliens drivers license!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Dr Slim]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
after reading the title....I started to post w/out reading the others posts...but I feel the need to say it anyways.

If......me or any of my red neck/apaleachian americans, make something that flys, it would 100% be "by definition" a UFO.
Anything made with ole chevy truck parts and quack tape, with 10 pounds of bailin wire....would have to confuse even the most educated photographer.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
If......me or any of my red neck/apaleachian americans, make something that flys, it would 100% be "by definition" a UFO.

it would be a UFO to others, but not to you, i should've made the title to say a flying saucer, because a lot of people seem to be banging on about the definition of a UFO.
the reason i didn't put flying saucer was because it narrows the possiblities down.
and of course, after you identify it, it is no longer a UFO!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kholdstare

This is one of the problems I have with interstellar travel - how could any being (human or alien) survive the speeds necessary?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

In hyperspace, you don't experience speed. You exit the universe and it's physical laws... and then you re-enter it at your destination.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Larryman]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Slim

I too believe strongly that the Sir Force already has it's own fleet. that being said, the major problems are, first, the gravity generator and accelerator and the power source to run it, and second, the reality field that must be fed into the cabin so the operators do not lose touch with reality and go insane. We all live in a reality that we cannot leave for long, the sounds, smells, and other clues would have to be generated so the pilots would not lose their zero point.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman

In hyperspace, you don't experience speed. You exit the universe and it's physical laws... and then you re-enter it at your destination.

"You exit the universe"

And how does one get into 'hyperspace' in the first place?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I would suggest following Burkhard Heim's 11-dimensional physics:
en.wikipedia.org...

"11-dimensional physics" is over my head
, but I think it's necessary to rotate a superconductor magnet, a mercury plasma, or a high-voltage field - very very fast.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Larryman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join