It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how hard is it to build a UFO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
this question has been running through my mind as of late, we have had aeroplanes since 1903 (even before that but not any that really qualified as actually flying stable), just take a look at the SR-71 blackbird and the Loackheed A-12 to see how far we have come since then, but these planes are from the 60s!

we also have huge planes that fly at still incredible speeds. and the helicopter flies with no wings, now i dont know much about what a UFO would look like, since there are many variations of what people believe them to look like, but lets take the average "disk" type UFO, we have made some incredible feats over the last 100 years, so how come we have no giant UFO?

i'm sure it would have stunning military advantages, and could be used for many different things, i'm not talking about being capable of interstellar travel, but even getting one of these giant machines to fly in our own atmosphere would be a giant feat, don't you think?

i also thought i might add in some other things, such as the "nazi bell" which may or may not exist, built during or before WWII, other "spaceships" include the TR-3B and the avrocar. none are proved to exist, although the avrocar does exist, im not sure if it actually flies like a spaceship.

i've also heard that in theory if you spin a reflective aluminium disk at 2500 RMP or so and a magnet will repel from it... ie creates and opposite pole. So in theory a powered gyroscope with a reflective base could repel the earths magnetic field and thus lift off. how it could be controlled i have no idea!

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Dr Slim]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good Question.

My opinion is we already have UFO's...however, for the sake of being factual

I'd say that while a UFO would be relatively simple to construct, the problem does not lie within the construction of the UFO as much as the knowledge behind the UFO. It would require a much deeper understanding of Science and Physics than we currently PUBLICLY have available. Keep in mind the Nazi Bell created during WWII by Nazi Germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

We have created UFOs, however, they were not of "alien quality"

I'd say we're at most 50-100 years behind the technology required for interstellar travel.
It's just a matter of time...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJLateralus
I'd say that while a UFO would be relatively simple to construct, the problem does not lie within the construction of the UFO as much as the knowledge behind the UFO. It would require a much deeper understanding of Science and Physics than we currently PUBLICLY have available. Keep in mind the Nazi Bell created during WWII by Nazi Germany.

We have created UFOs, however, they were not of "alien quality"

i agree that we are way past the technology which is needed to do this. the Nazi Bell is not exactly "the mothership" though is it? 9 x 12-15 feet is quite small but im sure if it had been worked on there would have been a much bigger "Bell" of a different shape with less or no radiation.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here's some pictures and designs of the avrocar.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de501e270031.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dfe7fde583c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71ac8f1f3638.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The TR-3Bravo exists.
IMHO

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i think that the TR-3B probably exists
link to a TR-3B thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If a UFO is anything, in my opinion, it's a rodin coil (Snake oil saleman Marko Rodin , but listen, im just taking the shape of the coil for fluid rotation! ), that is enormous and is powered with nuclear energy and it is used to spin a small neodynium sphere up to such an incredible velocity that the space around it begin's to twist and so it's basicly intensifying the gravity of the object, then by modulating the phase in the rodin coil, you orientate the sphere slightly differently propelling the craft in a direction of your choosing. This sphere would be very small, and the entire structure would be sunk in a vat of liquid nitrogen and kept superconductive so that it can support nuclear energy.

Ive seen a guy spin a large sphere with a very small rodin coil in comparison to the one im talking about using 4 AA batteries he span this neodynium sphere up to 21- 25 thousand RPM, and so it emitted a very high pitched sound (17-20 Khz) that had this weird comb filter effect.

www.youtube.com...

Just my idea of where I think a good place to start would be, if ever I win the lottery ile try and build one to test it, Ive thought about it for a long time now, think Id have it sussed, not sure if it would work though.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJLateralus
My opinion is we already have UFO's...however, for the sake of being factual

as for people who are going to flame saying, "if we had UFO's and we were designing them then why would we be building obsolete aircraft?"

the answer is that no government can afford to make a whole line of UFO's to fight in a war or anything else for that matter! it's simply not practical at the moment.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

the link doesn't work, but would you be able to man a "sphere" for military needs or to hold a video camera? i think that if you cannot use this for certain needs then it is useless.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
no, that entire structure if you cannot picture it ile have to draw it for you, this entire structure is in the centre, hence the disk shape of the craft, this design would be entirely disk shaped. People/aliens, whatever would be commanding the craft in a cockpit on the edge of the disk, or on top of the craft. It would just be the core or the engine of the craft.

link's back up. Either way if UFO's use antigravity which from the whole 'right hand turn at 3000mph' scenario documented by military witnesses, that is the only explanation, and the craft is disk shaped, how do you fit this antigravity engine into a craft, and why the disk shape? I think the rodin coil and a sphere spinning to close the speed of light would distort gravity and look's much like one of these craft.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Building an UFO is not that hard.
However, building one which is capable of interstellar space travel...now that's a whole different level...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If you have alot of black ops money, and a secured location, and lots of automated machines like they use to build cars these days. So you don't need to rely on a human work force. It wouldn't take long to build lets say the VRIL ships. Or any other design like the all the wedge shaped ships, or the disks. Those two designs are the best at atmoshere flight cause they cut down on drag. But once your out in space in effect you can build just about any design you want. We've come along way in metal fabrication. You wouldn't need rocket engines. Back int he late 50's they first tested a ION egine. Back in 1997 they lauched a probe with dual ion engines that after a small problem with the onboard computer managed to fire up and go faster than anythign else to date. That was 13 years ago. They say that our technology leaps ahead ever 6 months. Who really knows what they can build now.

To me there arn't any Little grey guys flying around, its always been Humans. Maybe orginaly we found something from long ago and have been re-engineering stuff so new ideas. But to me, all the so called UFO's are just black ops military vehicles. HUMAN MADE. The cover story is always going to be aliens.

Don't get me wrong I would be one of the first people that would love to see a real Alien ship. Recently I visited costa maya and got to walk up a 3,000 year old temple and TOUCH it. It was awesome. The same would be if a real alien ship appeared I'd just have to touch it...

So yeah I don't think it would be too hard to build stuff like you mentioned, if you have the technolgy and an unlimited amount of $$$, Eros, Yen...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i too think that a lot of sightings are human UFO's (although if they are made by humans they are no longer UFO's :L) but i dont see why it would be kept a secret, unless they are planning to use them in an attack. or as a secret weapon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
it is totaly impossible to build a UFO.
As if You are Building a craft of any type then YOU KNOW who built it.
UFO undinified flying object what you built is known hence can not be a UFO.
as for building a saucer shaped craft been there done that .

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
it is totaly impossible to build a UFO.
As if You are Building a craft of any type then YOU KNOW who built it.
UFO undinified flying object what you built is known hence can not be a UFO.
as for building a saucer shaped craft been there done that .

i have already said this.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
How hard is it to build a UFO? Pretty hard! But here's something that will interest you....

Here is a free electronic book on how they probably work. You can try making one! But it's easier said than done!
You can download this book for free here

And here's a Presentation on how they work. Includes:

1) Gravity waves.
2) Electrogravitic.
3) Plasma Propulsion.
4) Magnetohydrodynamic.
5) Fusion.
6) Inertial.

And if you're really serious, be prepared to shell out $50 for the over 600 page book...

100 Years of UFO Patents, this book has 650 pages of the 6500 pages of evidence in this series that man has had the ability to build UFOs for over a century. Hundreds of pictures and descriptions from the inventors of the flying craft that so many people have seen and believe to be otherworldly. This volume covers 100+ years of patents showing that man has had the ability to build UFO's.

Now go figure!

www.lulu.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How to build an Anti-Gravity UFO

That should help

[edit on 31-5-2010 by little_green_man]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ask Ralph Ring. He claims to have built one and flown on it in collaboration with Otis Carr in the 1950's.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by little_green_man
How to build an Anti-Gravity UFO

That should help

Ooops! That's the same link that I provided!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join