It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Israel is the last thing you want

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Calling for all out war on Israel is not only wrong, its just plain sick.

I agree, Israel has done some evil things in its time, and the latest should be dealt with in sanctions, not military action.

REMEMBER, its the Israeli goverment responsible for the actions, all out war would put 7,308,800 innocent lives at risk.

If counties like Iran, Egypt and Turkey were to attack, whether you like it or not, UK, US would without question support Israel (its the way the world works im afraid).

Innocent lives will be lost again.

We also need to remember this has happened before..

The Six-Day War of June 5–10, 1967 was a war between Israel and the neighboring states of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. The Arab states of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria also contributed troops and arms.

Look what happened.

By the
10th of June, Israel had completed its final offensive in the Golan Heights, and a ceasefire was signed the day after. Israel had seized the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank of the Jordan River (including East Jerusalem), and the Golan Heights.

In all honesty, Israel could withstand a full on assault from all fronts.

All war would bring is utter dispair, pain and the slaughter of millions of innocent men, women, and children.

Real men resolve conflict with words.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Haydn_17]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"Real men" avoid conflict if possible, but fight when necessary.
"Real men" don't kill unarmed civilians in an aid boat.

If this is the straw that broke the camel's back, then I hope we can get this show on the road. I'm tired of people trying to fistfight with words.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The americans need to take the nukes from the zionists who are being allowed to break international laws day after day and never mind pointing the finger at Iran who were not starving a race to death the last time i looked.

America sanctioned the attack and the american people need to deal with their own leaders before WWIII and the pre-planed financial meltdown all allowed to happen.

A line in the sand has been crossed

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The israeli population are the scum of the world. not a shred of honour. all 7 billion of them support the crimes of their government, the israeli citizens are selfish, and they trust nobody because they're liers themselves, they deceive the world 24/7.

if it wasnt for american support then the 6 day war would not have been called the 6 day war.

a war on israel may not be effective, but a war on america. boycott those cowboys from oil and watch them die.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Why should the population of a country be at blame for what the MILITARY orderd?

The majority of Israeli civillians do not support what there military are doing.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Why should the population of a country be at blame for what the MILITARY orderd?

The majority of Israeli civillians do not support what there military are doing.

but they wilingfully support their military. have you even talked to zionist israelis? they're so caught up in playing victims that they dont see what crimes they commit. in my eyes its only the israeli citizens and the american government who have the power to stop the crimes in gaza. but they dont, and probably wont. scum scum scum

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Hi mate
who is calling for all out war with Israel I must of missed the news somewhere..?

Israel needs to be punished for there atrocities that is for sure, I agree a war is not the way to go.

When you go around killing humanitarians in international waters who were bringing aid to stop a humanitarian catastrophe you must be punnished

what do we do ? cut all ties with the Rouge Nation, get tough on their illegal land grabbing.
Expose them for the atrocities they commit and have them appear before the International court of Justice for their crimes against humanity would be a good start.

and in regard to

Real men resolve conflict with words.

no they don't they beat the Sh*t out of each other.

a good ass whooping is in order though

Thanks

Ocker

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

A very excellent thread,star and flag for you.

To any and all members who hate Israel and the jews.
There will be a great war fought against Israel and the
jews,it is called Armageddon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.

What the hell gives you the right to do that when it is ISRAEL who have yet again murdered innocent people.

Hang your damned head in shame.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM CARD.

What the hell gives you the right to do that when it is ISRAEL who have yet again murdered innocent people.

Hang your damned head in shame.

I agree I thought WTF sick to say the least

Ocker

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Thats like me saying, have you ever spoke to the civillians in Iraq who support the taliban?

Does that mean we should round them up and shoot them?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

Please explain where I played the 'VICTIM" card?
I hold my head up proud everyday.I haven't done
anything to feel ashamed for.It is not my fault if the
truth hurts!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Why is it more acceptable to kill unarmed civilians than armed soldiers?

Why is it acceptable to hate poor people, and call them terrorist in their own country, but you may not hate occupying forces, and genocidal maniacs?

The US, and Isreal, have lost all moral compass. They're no longer serving the interests of planet earth, and should be treated the same as Nazi Germany was.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I now remember why I seldom reply.

What is your agenda OP? I see your posts on the other thread which is on going are fruitless. Would the opening of this thread be a retaliation or provocation of some kind, directed towards people who condemn Israel’s actions?

You people are a joke. Grow up and stop playing my dads bigger than your dad and he'll whip his ass, what Bullsh... How old are you?

It's beyond belief that you can defend Israel and their actions. They have a record of abusing human rights. How can you possibly blame a handful of people in Gaza for striking out at such oppression? I don't agree with their rocket attacks, yet I can see why they would do it.

Who are the real terrorists here?

Pull your head out of the sand mate! Denying humanitarian aid and committing mass murder. Indefensable!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Please explain where I played the 'VICTIM" card?
I hold my head up proud everyday.I haven't done
anything to feel ashamed for.It is not my fault if the
truth hurts!

You think its ok to add a smiley to a thread talking about the murder of civillians by a state?

Doesn't that just say it all?

Israel is not a persecuted state, it is the aggressor. I wish the West would allow it to experience the consequences of its aggression. It deserves it.

This isn't about the Jews, its about the behaviour of a sovereign state towards others and civillians.

Israel, its leaders and those who support their barbaric actions are a disgrace.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well done Israel,

The real MONSTER of the world has now shown its face.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Why is it more acceptable to kill unarmed civilians than armed soldiers?

Why is it acceptable to hate poor people, and call them terrorist in their own country, but you may not hate occupying forces, and genocidal maniacs?

The US, and Isreal, have lost all moral compass. They're no longer serving the interests of planet earth, and should be treated the same as Nazi Germany was.

This is also a good post...
1.It is easier to kill unarmed civilians,that's why!
Whenever martial law is declared,the first thing done
is disarming the civilian population.
2.In the Bible it is said,the poor is hated even by their own.
That is just part of human nature.
3.It is true that the U.S. has lost their moral compass.Our
government and population are too busy being self-serving.
4.Since we don't learn from past mistakes we could be
facing a future just like nazi germany.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Zionist Israel is the 21st Century's Nazis.

They have become the very thing they despised 60+ years ago.

Lower than dogs. next they will be shooting down the red cross.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
REMEMBER, its the Israeli goverment responsible for the actions, all out war would put 7,308,800 innocent lives at risk.

So you're saying these 7 millions are more valuable than the other 9 million Palestinian that are soon to be murdered if no one stops Israel.

Stop the new "nazi" regime. Now.

And oh, if the Jewish population were against it, they would protest, too. There are indeed some with social solidarity that protest against the worst criminal state ever, but I guess the majority are lost due to their propaganda, though I hope not.

Violence is indeed not a solution, but it seems the illegal army of an illegal country in the Middle East doesn't learn from its mistakes. This can't go on for ever..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I wonder if there is any nation,on this planet,
that has not committed crimes against civilian
populations?
The Israeli people have suffered from persecution
for thousands of years.You abuse someone long
enough they become abusers themselves!
The real problem is, there are a lot of people who
hate Israel and the jewish people.Even if the Israeli
government hadn't committed any atrocities,they