It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science of Miracles ?? Reality Manipulation and Psychokinesis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I totally believe it's possible, after all consciousness is more real than the physical universe, so why isn't magic and miracles possible?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Indeed Hawkiye, .... what stops us ??

I think you answered that very well already. It is ourselves and the sense of Ego.

My first OBE was actualy very terrifying, I thought I was dying, and immediately this fear began to manifest itself as reality on the other side, but when I realized I hadn't died, I began to gain control and floated effortlessly out of my body.

... and I think about ghosts, and how people can hold on to their lives so hard that they continue living them even after they die, even if they were miserable !!

.... and how after serving long sentences some inmates will refuse to leave prison, because they've simply become accustomed to the routine and the outside world frightens them.

The Ego and sense of self/reality are much stronger than we think. Right now I feel as though it is nighttime, I am at the edge of a cliff, ... I think there is a bridge below me but I'm affraid that I'f I am not completely sure, I will plummet to my death.

What was the event that unlocked this for Jesus at 33 years of age, or any other master that has walked the earth ??

I suppose that like most things, the only way to know is to do it, and the only way to get there is through it.

It's hard to be alone on such a journey.

<< 1   >>

join