It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Science of Miracles ?? Reality Manipulation and Psychokinesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I'm probably the last person to write such a thread....

I may open myself up to ridicule, but I must throw this out there to make progress, even the most unasuming of replies could set off a chain of thought which I cannot fathom.

A little backstory, I taught myself to have O.B.E.'s over ten years ago, my view of reality has never been the same since. Perhaps only when you truly begin to comprehend something can you seek to change it. I realized that the physical world can be affected and redirected by thought alone.

the bigger change, or the more improbable the event I choose to manifest is ....... the more energy it requires, and the more time I need. This also depends on my level of health and energie's in the time given.

Somewhere along the line I lost myself, I lost the hunger to learn, to evolve. I suppoze I was happy in the small rut I had created for myself. A few years later when I chose to use this again it resulted in something I will choose not to share with you here. I thought I was doing what was right, but realized my anger had played a major part in that process.

Who am I to do these things I thought ?? my gift was used for what some would see as evil. Yet I don't see this world of good and evil as clearly as you do. So it was then I consciously decided to put this away, I did not require it anymore, I felt as I was cheating the universe.

and so a few years pass ........

[edit on 31-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Years, ... months, days, minutes.....

Counting down to now, this moment. Tonight.

and what I would really like to talk about, and get input on.

The night was average as most, however I have had a nagging toothache which began much earlier. No matter what I did, there it was, gnawing on my very thoughts.

When the idea occured, .... why not just make it go away ??

Just like that, .... just make it go away. So I concentrate a few seconds, and I feel the pain instantly subside.

Just like that.... it goes away. I think to myself, can it really be that easy, .... all of it ??? Like Yoda said, ... there is no try, just do it ??

So my mind begins to wander, to a place it has not been in a very long time. If I am able to do this why should I not ?? Surely it can be used for causes greater than myself ??

So I try to push it a little more, on one or two occasions in the past I have been able to move small objects in my hands. I never practiced it, it was usually something random I would try when I felt an excess of energy inside me, and on a couple of occasions it worked.

Yet when I look back I try to tell myself it didnt work. I tell myself I must have been tipping my hand. You think this is a gift you would want, .... untill you are actually are on the verge of attaining it. Because with the ability to move objects comes so much more, a persons life would change completely.

I have this idea that if I could ever move a large object, which I wasn't in contact with. That some mental lid would blow off of my head, and I would be able to do so much more....... or perhaps I would hit a place where reality as I know it is destroyed. and I exist in some type of state between this world and the next. Waking up from this dream of life....

It frightens me. Moving an object won't just be moving an object anymore. What would become of me once I KNOW, without a reasonable doubt that I can manipulate matter on an instantaneous level ??

I didn't realize this fear untill I picked up my remote control, and began using my energy to attempt to completely make it float off of my hand..... as close as I ever came, ... I felt that if I succeeded the world around me would cease to exist as I know it.

I don't know what I'm going on about... what I really wanted to talk about was technique. .....

and will do .....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
When I have moved objects in the past, I have always used just raw energy. It has always seemed to work best in me.

When I began to use this on the remote, it felt as if my body had become a livewire, a sensation I have not felt in quite some time. As if my entire body becomes electrified, my whole body usualy tenses up like I'm getting hit with a tazer.

I can feel the weight of the remote shifting in my hand, getting lighter, and lighter, like a magnet was applied to it, but it does not hit that point where it just takes off. Although I made progress using energy alone, I feel like most of my energy is being mispent, and I'm using the wrong " tool" to acheive what I'm trying to.

Like I'm using a forklift to move an orange. Thoughts begin to occur to me, ..... " you don't have to try to move the remote, it has already moved" and I realize I'm trying to move a physical object by physical means. What I'm trying to do is impossible. When I alter reality or change events in everyday life it often can take days, or months for me to manifest what I require, depending on the task. So moving something instantaneously would require an enormous amount of energy.

So I move to a quantum level. I see myself, the remote, everything for what it is, .... energy. Shimmering in and out of existence, and I don't mean figuratively, I can actualy see it.

To me, everything almost looks the same, everything is just one big field of energy. I think that an object moving through space is an illusion. An easy way to describe this would be to say the universe is like a TV. On TV you see a character walk across the room, this is an illusion, the image is the same, but it is being created by different light diodes.

Such is the universe, matter does not move, ... the fundamental energy which creates it has only materialized somewhere else. If this theory is correct, ..... than ANYTHING is possible in ANY space. You can create something from nothing, the possibilities already exist, yet can only be influenced by the consious observer.

you could use this to manifest anything from thin air, I hear one guy used it to heal the sick and feed his starving friends with some bread and fish, this is the place miracles come.

and this is the place which completely frightens me, .... it is a block I have consciously put up, and affraid to cross.

Which leads me here, and now, .... an Impass.

I feel as though there is something missing, long forgotten which I am affraid to remember which will unlock all of this for me. Even though I seem to be stuck I have remembered who I am, and everything that comes with that. So not all is lost.

Yet I am stuck,

am I using the right technique ??

better yet ..... should I even try ??
Perhaps there is a reason I have put all of this away years ago and left it there, if I cannot get past my fear what is the point ??

is it even ethical ?? am I cheating the universe by doing these things ??

these are all questions I wrestle with,

and although I have often dragged the waters of ATS searching for other's like me never to succeed, I hope anyone can apply any input they can, .... technique, universal theory, ethics......

on anything, anything at all.

anything can be everything, like I said before, even the most unassuming words can lead me to where I need to go.

Let if fly.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Think of the space that your hand lives in as a mirror, now think of your thought as a light and aim it at the mirror.

To me moving objects doesn't happen because my hand matter moves the object matter, it happens because i thought my hand and object, and the thought of my hand moved the object.

The hand is a reflection of thought, so is the object.

Add,

I guess the mirror should be aimed back at your eyes! So you can perceive the dimensions of the it.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think, technically, u already lifted the remote into the air, you were just not ready to perceive it. You affect nothing, you just tune yourself into the reality where something happens.
There is an infinite amount of things that happened in different vibrational realities when u were lifting that remote.
Past, present, future: they're all the same. If you affect the now, you affect ur past. So if you are not of the vibration of perceiving the fact that for example you once flapped ur hands and flew in ur physical body( well not excactly that physical, the higher the vibration the less physical thus we are able to pull off more incredible things) in the past, it never happened.
If you completely embrace the fact that you control your reality and do something that from your current perspective is completely out of reach, your past will also change without you knowing. The you we would be interacting with from ATS would still be the same you, according to the vibration we are. We(people) can only perceive you cause u are off similiar vibration, so dont worry about there being noone like you, tho u are probrably perceiving us a bit differently.
This might be a bit confusing, and i probrably made some mistakes, cause i know that where the information comes from is not quite me, but some outside force, but i think you will be able to draw your own conclusions. Dont take my word for it. Live it and take out the stuff that didnt work for you.
Good luck

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
You are experiencing delusions of grandeur. You have no abilities or such paranormal ability. You have convinced yourself that you are special and have entered into a perspective of life that is unreal. I suggest you see a psychiatrist.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Perhaps from your perspective. But I don't think you've seen as much as I've seen.

If you lived in a small room your whole life, how could I describe a forest to you ?? or the sky ??

Unless you've been there or done that you don't really know for sure.

and trust me, after ten years of having OBE's, and I mean being able to leave my body while fully conscious. I think I have a pretty good grasp on how the universe works so far ok.

Science has already theorized that reality is a holographic universe based on the perception of the observer, have you ever studied quantum physics ??

Some people think it's crazy, some people think Jesus will save them, a few hundred years ago people THOUGHT, the world was flat.

So outdated, ignorant opinions, really don't bother me.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You are experiencing delusions. You have convinced yourself that you are not the reality you see and that you cannot manipulate physical reality. I suggest you see a psychiatrist

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by vunkster

That's it,

Thats the kind of stuff i can work with, thanks for contributing.

this thread isn't only about obe's, or moving matter, more importantly it's about how matter and reality relate to the conscious mind, and fundamentaly how the universe works in general, states of matter and how they relate to eachother.

as Einstein put it, to understand the universe is to understand god.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hey, I read through your posts. Some of it resonates with me, but I have never went as far with these thoughts as you have. Most of this stuff goes far beyond anything science can explain, so instead of trying to word something I cannot explain, I will just answer some of your basic questions and ask some of my own.

"A little backstory, I taught myself to have O.B.E.'s over ten years ago, my view of reality has never been the same since."

How are you achieving this, through a deep state of meditation? Or some other way?

"Who am I to do these things I thought ?? my gift was used for what some would see as evil... I felt as I was cheating the universe."

They are your thoughts in the sense that human life currently understands 'thinking' as an individual process. Although, over 2000 yrs ago Buddha Gautama taught us this is merely an illusion, so like you were implying, 'evil' may only be perceived as such by an individual who is trapped in the illusion. I would need more info on what exactly you claim is 'evil' about it, to make a better assessment tho. IMO it is impossible to cheat the universe if some how you could alter it or redefine it, but again I would need to know more to make a better assessment on this.

"Just like that, .... just make it go away. So I concentrate a few seconds, and I feel the pain instantly subside. "

I have also achieved this. With a disciplined mind, one can make the nervous system become numb to it's sensory, this is taught in some forms of martial arts. There are accounts of Hindu men in India, who have allowed others to set them on fire as they sit still in a meditative state to prove this is possible. Again, Buddha teaches your five senses our illusions of the mind.

So I try to push it a little more, on one or two occasions in the past I have been able to move small objects in my hands... Yet when I look back I try to tell myself it didnt work. I tell myself I must have been tipping my hand. You think this is a gift you would want, .... untill you are actually are on the verge of attaining it.

Clear away this fear, there is no need for it, explore it further and then stop when you feel its gone too far, than wait and repeat. This cycle of experience will enlighten you to the path. Fear of losing control, will cause you to desire too much control, which will then ultimately block your energy flow. Buddha Gautama said "the middle way is the path".

or perhaps I would hit a place where reality as I know it is destroyed. and I exist in some type of state between this world and the next. Waking up from this dream of life....

Again, same response as the previous. Do not rush into it tho. At one point Buddha practiced this by meditating for 6 years straight, before his experiences led him to understand that the middle way is the path. You must learn to find the 'middle way' on your own through repatition and practice.

When I have moved objects in the past, I have always used just raw energy. It has always seemed to work best in me.

You are saying you physically moved matter by directing guided energy? Hmmm... you may have just bent reality of what you perceived as the placement of that matter as you knew it previously to be in time and space. This would be no less amazing if it is true, but others not in the same mind state would see nothing happen. However there is a difference. Please explain this further. Any witnesses?

Such is the universe, matter does not move, ... the fundamental energy which creates it has only materialized somewhere else. If this theory is correct, ..... than ANYTHING is possible in ANY space. You can create something from nothing, the possibilities already exist, yet can only be influenced by the consious observer.

ok this is similar to what i just explained. I have a feeling this theory could be true also. I have wondered if our whole Universe is nothing more than the size of an Atom, or possibly smaller, and our perception of what 'size' 'space' and 'time' is merely limited to our current level of consciousness. Therefore any amount of 'space' could potentially 'hold' an infinite amount of more space. I truthfully don't even know what I just said or how to explain it properly
but something like that.

Overall if what you are saying is honest, I would be careful with who you explain this too or more important who you show, as you will first be ridiculed and called a lier (or a nut), second you will be scientifically tested like a lab animal to see if TPTB can prove it, third you be disposed of. If can prove it, find some people you can trust (very few at most) and teach them how also and if they can do it too, than find a few more and continue until you have enough witnesses who can contest to this being true.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
S + F for a thought provoking thread.

Now firstly One problem I can see is with the fact that you say you can move objects, would there be any way you could show us otherwise I don’t see many people here taking it too seriously. (look at some of the posts already)

Other than that I love the way you've thought about space and the universe and shared it with us in this thread and I appreciated and enjoyed reading the message you was sending about how anything can be possible if we believe enough.

I really think it's a great message to try and get across to people especially in this day and age so thank you for that.

That's all I have to/can contribute right now I'm afraid but I enjoyed reading the thread and Good luck with all of your pursuits in life!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
S & F for the same reason Rising Against gave you.

In my experience the energy is very real. As well releaving yourself from pain.
I never heard of someone moving an object. however... Most definitely about an object that moved without anyone touching it. That case it was a warning of the most terrible importance.

I do not see why you should not proceed to grow. Maybe the warnings of old are mot to be ridiculed and because of those warnings, I would not try to use anything like you describe in a negative or self centered way.

Stop trying to bend the spoon, there is no spoon.
I'm surprised nobody mentioned that one yet.

Take care.

~ SK

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Too many words...

Stop thinking. Feel that you are one with the object. Stop thinking.
You can't move an object outside you. Move it inside you and it will respond.
My friend, take speciall attention to this: we all are powerfull creatures.
If one day you realize that you hace wings, use them. Forget ethicall, laws, etc.
I have 2 friends that move, materialize, teletransport objects without any effort.
What you say is correct: you'll never be the same. Eartling Humans are living a lie. The film "Matrix" is more real that you can imagine. I suggest you to see the film "Powder". Is an old film, but very powerfull and real. What bloks you for doing anything is your own being. You are protecting yourself from making a mess with your mind. Don't try to do anything with your mind, do it with your heart. Miracles doesn't exists, just levels of understanding. TV is a miracle for a cave man, not for you. A few years ago, humans were born with the eyes closed and open them in 2 days. Humans are changing. Awakening. You just flow with that stream. Don't push yourself, but don't delay your self eather.
Don't do anything to feed your mind or your ego; do it to awake to a vast reality.
"Live long and prosper".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wonderful thought provoking thread. Why would such a beautiful enquiring mind ever feel the need to see a psychiatrist ?

According to Native American Indian mythology Spider Grandmother was responsible for all the stars in the sky. According to myth she took a giant web she had spun, and laced it with dew. She then threw it into the sky, and the dew became the stars - as a result - each and every aspect of our known universe became bound by these cosmic threads and why not ? because the universe is principally an electrical plasma phenomenon.

In Athens, Aphrodite or Urania was known as the Goddess of DESIRE. She rose from Chaos and danced on the surface of the sea. ( All things are born or manifest from DESIRE / NECCESSITY - which are the precursors to evolution ) So everything in the universe is already manifesting BUT MANIFESTING ON A BASE LEVEL - so my question to you -would moving that object = a base desire ? Because I think anything more than a base desire is leaning towards greed or unnecessary manipulation of the said force in question and as you stated could be seen as cheating the universe because every thought / action creates a ripple effect that will ultimately affect everyone including ourselves but if you need to call on that power / force for genuine reasons I think that is totally acceptable.

You said

When I alter reality or change events in everyday life it often can take days, or months for me to manifest what I require, depending on the task.

Cast your bread upon the waters ( energy / thoughts ) and they will return to you

( but the time frame will always be at the discretion of the Universe / Creator

Good luck with your moral dilemma

Oops forgot to mention hardest part would be learning not to use this gift when you found yourself driven by jealousy / anger or any other feelings and emotions for that matter - you would have to become very skilled at handling those aspects of your nature ? you would almost need to become monk like - rarely if ever straying from the middle path - it would require great control

[edit on 31-5-2010 by destiny-fate]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by destiny-fate

I absolutely must agree that refraining from using powers under extreme emotional distress would be rather difficult.

Just imagine it; you walk in your home and your spouse is in bed with someone else. It would be rather difficult to avoid using "the force" to choke whoever it was.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What you wrote resonates with me. I think it is where we need to go to overcome the darkness that has enslaved the world. We could stop wars and heal a lot of pain and suffering etc. I have not experienced what you have but have always felt it possible like I was on the verge but never have been able to focus on it long enough to progress to that level. Most of us have flown in our dreams and sometime I 'll be sitting and feel like I could just fly up etc. but what stops me...

Here is my observation and speculation on why you fear going beyond a certain point. It is the ego fearing its demise. Indeed the world "as you know it" will cease to exist if you go beyond a certain point because it is the death of the ego. But it doesn't mean everything will disappear. You described it well when you said if you lived in a small room all your life how could you know what a beautiful forest is? The world won't disappear it will expand.

The ego is what keeps us tied subconsciously to the worlds of form. It is what gives us that sense of dread if something threatens our physical life etc. It will manifest all sorts of things to scare us back into the box so to speak. So when you broach moving to a higher level where ego doesn't exist it goes into self preservation mode and brings up all kinds of fear etc. to scare you back down to where you are comfortable.

The answer is to face the fear, easier said then done though. Scripture claim Jesus said if you have the faith of a grain of a mustard seed you can move mountains. I think this is what you are talking about. Buddha performed many miracles and is rumoured to have stopped a war etc. there are many cases of Ancient holy men performing all kinds of miracles, bringing down prisons, and walking through walls, healing the sick, raising the dead etc... Enoch turned rivers out of their course and dropped mountains on armies that came to destroy his people...

Some just think these all fables but if the universe is indeed a holographic in nature then it becomes very plausible. We just need to learn how to run the projector so to speak.

We could certainly use this ability today to overcome the dark brotherhood who seem to have stranglehold on the world today. We could do a lot of good.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Normally, computer games have special codes for "violating" the normal course of play. This is done by programmers to test certain areas of the game without wasting time. Are also used by some players to exceed their normal capacity and "cheating". I have sometimes played using special codes and soon realize that the game becomes boring and loses its meaning. For what I want to play if I know I can never lose, I have no ability to develop or make any effort?. You have realized that by playing a game several times, without cheating, you get better looking?.
On the other hand, what prevents you from taking a hammer and kill your wife and her lover? ... same thing keeps you from bad using your powers ...
If life gives you an ability, you should use it. Try to pass a day blindfolded and soon you realize how stupid is.
Be happy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Ever since my first obe I have never tried to have one, they usually happen randomnly although an interrupted sleep cycle can spur them on. I have also had them while fully conscious, in a semi meditative state.

Yes, I have moved matter using energy alone. Although this has only happened once or twice, and the objects were very small. I call them flukes,.... so sorry " RisingAgainst" ... I won't be uploading video's anytime soon, .... even if I did, and I was successful people on here would say I was using fishing string or something.

I am not here to convince people that these things are real, and they can be done by ALL of us. Many spiritual master's have already tried to show mankind the way, .. for their words to be twisted and misused to suit mankinds agenda.

I know this thread opens me up to ridicule, that's why it took me 5 years to write it. I have put up and contributed to psychic and new age threads quietly searching for others, but I have a newfound urgency I cannot ignore.

Put it this way, most people don't put any stock in these abilities or their potential, but even the good ole US government has funded many programs to exploit their use, hence I won't share exactly what I've been able to accomplish in the past.

There are alot of great replies, lot's of thought provoking stuff, I will try to answer them as I go through fully disecting it all.

You'd be surprised in how many ways a single thought can be, ..... thought !

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
While I have never had any direct experience with what you're describing, I have done some reading on the subject. I would suggest you read Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by facedo

yesss, when trying to move things, I try to realize that whatever I am trying to move is not seperate from myself. and although it looks different, it, and I ..... are one. More importantly I try to feeeeel this.

once again, your right !! In order to acheive said " miracles" we cannot see them as miracles !! because that would make it appear impossible !!.

To a true master, moving and manipulating reality would be as natural as moving it with their own hand .... in a sense, they are the universe itself and it becomes an extension of themselves.

Hence my fear to succeed, because like with my first OBE. As soon as I do it once, I will know it is possible.

.... I will return.

<<   2 >>

join