It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race in your relationship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
What are your views of race being a factor in your relationship? Even if you want to be in a relationship with someone who is apart of the same nationality. As someone who is mixed, I don't have to much to say on a national level. It would be great to date a girl who's of different ancestry. That would sure spice up my views on both of us being mixed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Absolutely! Go for it... refer to my post on The Geek's Guide To Getting Girls. IT is on #10. Foreign women are generally easier to meet and more open to pursuing a relationship with you. They have rich cultural backgrounds and you will be giving your children an advantage if you meet/marry from another culture. They will likely inherit qualities from both cultures, a second language and dual citizenship. Excellent Post. I commend thee!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by liberatorx
Absolutely! Go for it... refer to my post on The Geek's Guide To Getting Girls. IT is on #10. Foreign women are generally easier to meet and more open to pursuing a relationship with you. They have rich cultural backgrounds and you will be giving your children an advantage if you meet/marry from another culture. They will likely inherit qualities from both cultures, a second language and dual citizenship. Excellent Post. I commend thee!

It's fun to travel and meet a woman with a accent. You can learn Italian, but she has the Italian accent.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by liberatorx

Um I don't know where you are from but if it's the US, there are women, many, who are open to relationships. Just because someone is a different nationality it doesn't make them any better in the relationship department. I know people all over the world and they face the same problems. It is nice to learn another culture but that shouldn't be why you want to be with someone. It should be the person not their race.

I don't care about race in a relationship. Love is love and it knows no bounds imo.
I just think you should love someone for who they are as a person, not a race.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Races are importiant, if im going to be with a woman i need to know who in the relationship is faster on foot, on bike and in the car.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Variety is the spice of life...

I say, sample the flavors...

My sampling days may be over (I'm with my soulmate), but I'm glad I got around to it in my younger days...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I've dated other races before..

Never really considered it an issue frankly...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
do you.. foeget about what ppl have to sayyy////
there jus haterss

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

race?

I base it on my level of attraction.

now if ugly was a race then I'd be totally racist.

new topics

top topics

join