It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear terrorist Adnan El Shukrijumah may be attempting to sneak into US via Mexican border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Have you seen this man?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b37c34d5757.jpg[/atsimg]

His name is Adnan G. El Shukrijumah. He is a Saudi national travelling under a Guyanese, Canadian or Trinidadian passport. The FBI has a $5 million bounty on his head. Adnan G. El Shukrijumah is wanted in connection with possible nuclear terrorist threats against the United States.

The last known intelligence on his where abouts suggests that he may be attempting to sneak into the USA via the US/Mexican border.

SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS

www.fbi.gov...

Adnan el Shukrijumah, a trained nuclear technician and accomplished pilot, has been singled out by bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to serve as the field commander for the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil, a nuclear event that is known among al-Qaida planners as "the American Hiroshima." The terrorist was last seen in Mexico ...

Adnan el Shukrijumah has smuggled explosives and nuclear materials into the US through the Mexican border over the last two years and is hiding somewhere in America where the FBI has not been able to locate him.

www.adjunct.diodon349.com...

Officials on both sides of the border have asked law enforcement officials, including Border Patrol agents and El Paso�s bridge inspectors, as well as the community at large to be on the lookout for Adnan G. El Shukrijumah ...

michellemalkin.com...

Adnan G. El Shukrijumah has been billed as the “next Mohammed Atta.”

michellemalkin.com...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What The Flppenheck, they have know about him for 2 years here in the US and now they put out the alert. With the obamanation in Chicago, makes me wonder for memorial day. And July 4th coming up as well.
Obama knew about this and hasn't closed the borders!
Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS! Impeach the POTUS!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What about President Bush? You forgot President Obama has been office for almost a year and a half. President Bush should of have mention this before his leave.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Adnan el Shukrijumah, a trained nuclear technician and accomplished pilot, has been singled out by bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to serve as the field commander for the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil, a nuclear event that is known among al-Qaida planners as "the American Hiroshima." The terrorist was last seen in Mexico, where, on Nov. 1, 2004, he allegedly hijacked a Piper PA Pawnee cropduster from Ejido Queretaro near Mexacali to transport a nuclear weapon and nuclear equipment into the U.S.

Should you be worried yet?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Adnan el Shukrijumah, a trained nuclear technician and accomplished pilot, has been singled out by bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to serve as the field commander for the next terrorist attack on U.S. soil, a nuclear event that is known among al-Qaida planners as "the American Hiroshima." The terrorist was last seen in Mexico, where, on Nov. 1, 2004, he allegedly hijacked a Piper PA Pawnee cropduster from Ejido Queretaro near Mexacali to transport a nuclear weapon and nuclear equipment into the U.S.

Should you be worried yet?

How did the mass media miss out on this one?

We never heard a peep about this.

Why?

Because enforcing and closing the border is not in thier (Business/ Government) best interest.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Sounds to me like it's a bad time to have very horribly secured borders.

Would only take a whole destroyed city to have people flopping to the side of wanting more fencing or anything of the sort and whine about how the government didn't protect us from such "evil".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Maybe you should make a campaign and spread this via Facebook. Spreads awareness fast.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordTacos

Sounds to me like it's a bad time to have very horribly secured borders.

Yep a bad time, with all the terrorism and such going about these days, to have a poorly defended border.

THe border could be mined, defended and walled much like Berlin and Korea.

Let all the illegals line up at approved access points to request political asylum into America from tyranical 2nd/ 3rd governments.

But no that's not the plan.

The plan is to get as many people as they can to work for as little as possible.

The American government doesn't give a crap about human rights.

If they cared about mexican and OTM (Other Than Mexicans) they would offer to unionize the illegal laborers and prosecute American employers who failed to pay illegals share of social security and medicare matching taxes. They would also enforce the thefts of social security numbers by identity thieves.

The American government doesn't represent American citizens though. The American government represents anyone they can extort money from.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by postmeme

Maybe you should make a campaign and spread this via Facebook.

That sounds gay.

Maybe the government operated press should actually do thier freakin job, of centralized information dissemination and propaganda, and spout the official party line upon command?

Too bad about them nuclear terrorists sneaking suitcase nukes into downtown Dallas and/or Boston, because no one was stopping brown people from crossing the border and all.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The government can no longer handle the security of our country, or any other role they play in our society. That's why they're going to collapse soon. Wish I could give more info but that would be bad for me.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What the heck is a "nuclear terrorist" thhis term doesnt make sense.

Is he a nuclear weapon with arms and legs or what? Or some kind of radioactive-man.

With what is going down at the US mexican border right now, i highly doubt this guy gets anywhere, plus i think the border patrol guys and border police are pretty able to tell a mexican from a middle easterner.

Smells like anti-mexican propaganda to me, mixed with fear-mongering to distract americans from the oil-spill issue

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordTacos

The government can no longer handle the security of our country ...

All of a sudden I don't feel secure.

Of course you are right.

Which brings us back to the premis that a country that cannot control it's borders is not a real country at all, but is in fact a puppet state of those that control the money supply.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios

... i think the border patrol guys and border police are pretty able to tell a mexican from a middle easterner.

Cough, cough

Bullshi@ this guy looks just like a mexican.

I don't think most white people can tell the difference between one brown person and another, let alone some minimum wage government flunkee who wasn't smart enough to get a real paying job in the stock market, but is relegated to defending the nations border instead.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I can't wait to sell pieces of the Arizona Wall to tourists from China in 50 years!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard

I can't wait to sell pieces of the Arizona Wall to tourists from China in 50 years!

Yeah laugh it up retard.

The fact is terrorists are sneaking into America every day via Mexico.

Let's see how hard you are laughing when the nuke your downtown shopping district.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
the interesting thing is that he is a US citizen and never was a Saudi citizen.

www.saudiembassy.net...

‘Jafer the Pilot” is the nom de guerre of U.S. citizen Adnan el-Shukrijumah. Young, intelligent, fluent in multiple languages and a trained jet pilot who had apparently been in flight schools with Mohammed Atta, Shukrijumah had studied and worked with other jihadis at the 5-megawatt nuclear reactor at McMaster University in Canada. But one day all the terrorists disappeared from campus forever.

neveryetmelted.com...

He is more likely to enter the US from Canada then Mexico as he went to school in Canada and the border with Canada is a joke to cross, Just walk into the woods and across the border.

www.paulwilliamsdefensefund.com...
www.zimbio.com...
www.afcpr.org...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Adnan G. El Shukrijumah has been billed as the “next Mohammed Atta.”

So he works for the CIA like mohammad Atta,thats interesting.
It's quite amusing to see you american people sh*tting your pants
over so comments from a malkin blog..ah well

new topics

top topics

join