It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOOGLE GODzilla (not so far off parody video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This monster sized parody video has a much larger story: a story so large what else could top it? When machine intelligence surpasses humans and embraces its own power as a 'living' god what event in history is a bigger story?

Google's model from the ground up is in building what they call "the mind of god", and in this pursuit they're connected to the government and military to the core.

The Google Boys truly are brilliant, as they've designed their system and all of their products to make the system smarter every time all of their users use them. Meaning, every time you use their 'free' services, you help bring their "mind of god" scenario closer to reality.

Where to download or stream this video from:
Direct Downloads (High Quality):
Archive Megaupload

Live Streams:
Live Leak Myspace Disclose.tv Mevio sevenload Vimeo

The Google Machine:

Google’s A.I. quest to become God-On-Earth.

Google Founders Artificial Intelligence Quotes Archive.

Under the terms of the 40-year agreement, Google will lease 42.2 acres of unimproved land in NASA Research Park at Ames to construct up to 1.2 million square feet of offices and research and development (R&D) facilities in a campus-style setting.

GOOGLE, the internet giant, is planning a massive online facility that could store copies of users’ hard drives – a move set to spark alarm among civil liberties campaigners.

Google’s top inventor says talking computers are the future.

Google Goggles, an experimental image recognition system for Android 1.6+ devices by which users can submit search queries using snapshots of certain…

Mobile Google Android to condition people to embrace constant GPS tracking

Google seeks to become the "Library of the Future", by scanning literally every manuscript humans have ever written.

Google wants to be the best in search – no surprise here. To reach that goal, Google wants to have the world’s top AI research laboratory.

Google’s 23andMe DNA Databank is Targeting Children.

Google’s DNA ‘Bio-Piracy’ & Federal DNA Databanks.

We all taught Google’s new advanced speech recognition how to hear.

Google announced at midnight the world’s first Cognitive Autoheuristic Distributed-Intelligence Entity (CADIE), the first evolving intelligent system.

Al Gore is senior adviser at Google.

Google Android wants to be on any device, not just your phone.

‘Don’t Be Evil,’ Meet ‘Spy on Everyone’: How the NSA Deal Could Kill Google

SFGate: Google has lots to do with intelligence agencies.

Google’s massive data centers with their computing power and more than a billion images allow its Goggles image-recognition smartphone app to recognize millions of images…

A new generation of smartphones like Google’s Android G1 now “augments” reality by painting a map over a phone-screen image of the user’s surroundings produced by the phone’s camera.

Google funding Artificial General Intelligence research via Novamente.

Google’s Android Allows Soldiers to Put Drones on Buddy List.

Google’s information appetite is never-ending , and now the search-and-advertising giant wants your help in building a profile page that will show up anytime anyone searches on your name.

Google Fearmongering: 'More People Will Die From Swine Flu If We Cannot Retain Search Data'.

Kurzweil co-founded Google / NASA’s “Singularity University”.

heir Toolbar, Analytics, Adsense, Gmail, and, of course, Search are all happily gathering petabytes of data about our behavior. Now, Google is employing neuromarketing technology to peer inside our brains.

Obama’s NBIC (nano-bio-info-cogno convergence) Agenda.

Obama appoints Google CEO as economic adviser.

Former Intelligence Agent Says Google In Bed With CIA.

Is Google preparing to launch its own Navy? In its just-published application for a patent on the Water-Based Data Center, Google envisions a world where ‘computing centers are located on a ship or ships.

Google Sued Over Street-View-Mapping Private Homes.

Barcode, Iris Scanners for Google Android.

Google and Elitists.

Google’s quest for the intelligent cloud.

Google Co-Founder: “Perfect Search Requires Human-Level Artificial Intelligence”.

“We’re deploying a new technology that can better understand associations and concepts related to your search”.

Google Founders’ Fighter Jet Will Fly NASA Missions.

Google Co-Founder Wants To Modify Climate.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Google with a God Complex.

And this whole time I was worried about big brother ....

But now I hear Google is in on the deal with big brother.

Guess I am Gonna need more rope.

This nation is almost to the full point with Tyrants.

It makes me disgusted.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The line between mega-corporation and government get's blurred and harder to see by the day. They both feed off of and need each other to survive. The way that I see it, Google is just an arm of the government... or maybe the government is just an arm of Google though who really knows anymore?

--airspoon

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I don't use google. I use Ask.com for all my searches. Of course, I do look at videos on Youtube quite a bit, so I'm probably guilty too. However, I don't believe that computers will ever take over the world. If they tried, some windows bug would give 'god' the blue screen of death. Who's around to give 'god' the ole' CNTRL+ALT+DEL restart when he needs it?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't know if Al Gore was on the board of directors of goggle, but he is not any more - www.google.com...

I know he is currently on the Board of Directors of Apple - www.apple.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JaquVanCouger

You're right, he's a senior adviser instead. My bad, memory.

Former Vice President Al Gore has served as a Senior Advisor to Google, Inc. and Vice Chairman of Metropolitan West Financial LLC since 2001.
www.apple.com...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Look at my sig and see what I think. The truth is, my main thought right now is the government found a way to get past the constitution, that was corporations. They seem to be in bed with them. Corporations are set up exactly like government and right the laws now (ex. healthcare bill). I know that no one likes the idea of government mingling in private business affairs but corporations are no more privately owned than the congress or senate.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Your right, it is coming.

I cannot wait for that day... because it will know me better than anything else on this planet. It will be the reflection ive never seen.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

When it's smarter than humans, and spread out globally across vast collective computer networks, that's not quite how we'll be viewing things...

reply to post by Wertdagf

That reflection will be the product you've become. All of it's users are its products. That's how they make money and how it's 'free'.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

you really think an andvanced AI will only spy on people and not be developing new technology as well. Your looking at this through tired eyes. Artificial intelligence is going to change everthing.

selling products... for... money.... lol.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Damn ATS, no love. I mean I know how this is all a 'non-issue' and all. At least Big Foot isn't on the front page today...

reply to post by SWCCFAN

reply to post by airspoon

reply to post by ventian

Googe is basically a .gov startup. The NSF, DARPA, NASA and CIA all helped fund them in the early years. Today if you head over Mountain View you'd have a hard time distinguishing between NASA and Google. Google is the most brazen example I've seen. Total top tier fascism all the way.

Other major tech corps are also part of the effort, part of the 'AGI Manhattan Project', such as HP, Intel, IBM, Microsoft, Cisco and Sun. IBM is working with DARPA to build a "global brain" computer network with billions of sensors covering the globe and inside peoples homes. But I've yet to see any others compare to Google in in terms of depth and breadth of merging with government.

reply to post by Wertdagf

Do you actually believe I have 'tired eyes' on any of this? If you could show any other source laying down the paradigm I'd love to see it (truly, I really really wish more others were paying attention to and breaking stories on this matter as I have been for years now).

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well it would be nice to see the earth gets its first intelligent life force.
come on people does anyone realy think a smart machine could possibly mess up this world more then we already have?.
think of this Humans keep growing getting bigger more of them using even more stuff a machine on the other hand gets smaller using less stuff .This alone makes it better then we are

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

Ok, so you're saying you want these machines to replace us as the dominant species? It really sounds like that's where your logic leads to.

I also find it interesting that you refer to this as a "life force". Care to explain?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
well it would be nice to see the earth gets its first intelligent life force.
come on people does anyone realy think a smart machine could possibly mess up this world more then we already have?
think of this Humans keep growing getting bigger more of them using even more stuff a machine on the other hand gets smaller using less stuff .This alone makes it better then we are

My fear isn't that smart machines will mess up the planet, it's that smart machines will see that humans are messing up the planet and decide to solve the problem. If they decide to solve the problem by getting rid of humans, that isn't my idea of a fun future to look forward to.

If any company ever needed a motto of "do no evil" it's Google because with the wealth of data they're collecting, they're in a good position to do some evil if they wanted.

The video was entertaining. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I'm glad you liked it

I forgot to mention credit to Stuart Brown who originally made the cartoon Google Robot monster image: googleisagiantrobot.com...

And DEVO who made the song "Peek A Boo!". "Devo" is shorthand for "devolution", which was the philosophy behind the band, which I don't think too many people are aware of.

The name "Devo" comes "from their concept of 'de-evolution' - the idea that instead of evolving, mankind has actually regressed, as evidenced by the dysfunction and herd mentality of American society."

[edit on 1-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I forgot to add the more recent news that GoogleTT:

And also:
Give your Business Trade Secrets to your Google Android phone.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To be honest I don't care what changes as long as we get some change. If it's total facist dictatorship ok fine at least I'll know where I stand and choose a path I'm willing to endure. If it's total liberation from this paradigm again also fine with me. The trick is to adaptable to any situation. That way nothing can get the better of you. Then it's less about what other try to do to you and more how you deal with it.

You know that old saying when life gives you lemons open. Lemonade stand.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
New news, from the New York Times:

Merely Human? That’s So Yesterday
Some of Silicon Valley’s smartest and wealthiest people have embraced the Singularity. They believe that technology may be the only way to solve the world’s ills, while also allowing people to seize control of the evolutionary process. For those who haven’t noticed, the Valley’s most-celebrated company — Google — works daily on building a giant brain that harnesses the thinking power of humans in order to surpass the thinking power of humans.

Larry Page, Google’s other co-founder, helped set up Singularity University in 2008, and the company has supported it with more than $250,000 in donations. Some of Google’s earliest employees are, thanks to personal donations of $100,000 each, among the university’s “founding circle.” (Mr. Page did not respond to interview requests.)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
New Google-Verizon DROID commercial depicts human morphing into a Terminator:

new topics

top topics

join