It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else heard about worldcom??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I heard a few things about the worldcom scandal and it seems to put Enron to shame. What I heard was that a few people like Tom Dashel and a few other Democrats invested small amounts of money and walked away with millions. From what I heard Tom invested like 100,000$ of his own money and walked away with like 230mill$. But I have not heard anything in the news about that. I was just wondering if anyone else found infor on it, I would love to see some website or news papers that say something about it..Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I don't know anything about there being politics invloved, but please research it and let us know one way or the other.

... The WorldCom scandal. WorldCom has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, now known as MCI Inc. It brings closure to one ...
www.accountancyage.com...

Andersen turns on CFO in Worldcom scandal
... Andersen turns on CFO in Worldcom scandal. By Alex Miller [26-06-2002]. ... RELATED ARTICLES. The WorldCom scandal [22-04-2004]. 2002: Year in Review [13-12-2002]. ...
www.accountancyage.com...

Forbes.com: The WorldCom We Hardly Knew
... past several years, as the entire telecom sector underwent an unprecedented meltdown, WorldCom remained a profitable company that was scandal free--although ...
www.forbes.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Google News mentioned a Worldcom info clearinghouse of sorts a few days ago:
www.worldcomfraudinfocenter.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I had heard about it on Rush Limbaugh but I have no clue where he got the info on Tom and the others in the Democratic Partie I was hoping there would be something on line but I guess it will be like Kerry fliping off Ted Stamply at the Veitnam Memorial, no one got a picture and no one ever really heard about it. Just shows who controls the media.

top topics

join