It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 163
<< 160  161  162   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Democracy sucks. Why do you assume I like it? America chose a democracy. Who got rid of it? the US.

I don't care what the US did or funded. Funding does not affect the people being organized. They go on their own free will. And that just proves how faulty democracy is and how faulty their government was. People chose to abandon democracy. Because democracy sucks.

They are all barbarians beyond the nations I mentioned. Call it theological supremacy, call it a lack of education. Call if what you want. But they are still barbarians. And for that reason you cannot make me see good people. Oh sure they're there somewhere. But rare.

In the end, no matter how much or how little people from outside funded whatever they wanted it was the people who chose to go along with it. In America, that's why we are having a rejection of democracy and a rejection of those who stole the country. Because we are choosing not to go along with it. Other nations should learn.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Gorman you haven't seen the concept of Karma yet, wait until the same BS you guys did to my country, comes back around and hits yours..

You are naive to think Afghans were somehow uneducated, or stupid, or F'd in the head. No doubt some were, but the majority back then and right now are good people.

The same goes for America, the thing is, if you didn't have good intelligence agency and army to defend yourself Russia could simply support the Cartel to start a civil war in America in matter of days.

Your naivity truly shows you are not in touch with reality.

What happened in Afghanistan?

Do you know, do you even know what Afghanistan was like?

Or can't you remember Afghanistan past the wars?

Are you saying the US doesn't have some d1ck heads who Russia or China can support to destabilize the whole country>?

Yeah the Middle East has those d1ck heads too..

Can't wait till it hits your neighborhood and your relatives get killed, only then will you understand.. I have already lost 3 uncles, 2 under torture..

This discussion is over, you have nothiing new to add, and showing some sort of hate towards a whole people because you are pissed your bias is wrong.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No I just don't like their behavior. i really have no love for theocracies.

America falls every half century. We're overdue. If it wasn't obvious America was going to collapse before it should be now. This depression we are in now? Crisis of 1907 all over again. To the finest detail. Only difference is we have the federal reserve and it was made back then to stop that problem. Obviously these means that the federal reserve is useless and the nation will collapse financially all over again.

But Civil war? Doubt it. We are too many and too united. Cartels? How could they start a civil war? The whole nation would be against them. How could anybody bring down America other than through fire earth policy and nuclear weapons?

America collapses every 50 years. It's going to happen. It's inevitable. But it won't be violent. It is simply programmed cleansing of our leaders. Karma can kiss the dirt for all I care. The reason America cannot die is because it has programmed collapses to rid itself of bad leaders. It's a biological process. And there is a fever already just as always every 50 years or so. That fever is at its peak, and in November you will see the loss of many incumbents.

Sorry for your family and your nation. But forgive me if I sound horrible but I didn't vote for the idiots, so I don't care. And I am going to vote them out, so again I do not care. The fact a bunch of idiots ruling my land did stupid things has no relevance to me nor my neighbors nor my nation, who are going to kick them out because of the scheduled collapse.

So forgive me, but your family got the short end of the stick, and after America has its little collapse for 20 years and comes back a superpower again, I don't think what happened to your family will matter in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

LOL

Just wait and see..

The discussion finished with my previous post..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Can't wait till it hits your neighborhood and your relatives get killed, only then will you understand.. I have already lost 3 uncles, 2 under torture..

This discussion is over, you have nothiing new to add, and showing some sort of hate towards a whole people because you are pissed your bias is wrong.

Sorry your country disintegrated during the battle between the superpowers and you lost family. I'm sure that perspective is influencing you still. Once Afghanistan was a real country, now it is not. Afghanistan has lapsed back to the days of warlords and clans. It's going to be up to your countryman to man up and become a country again. Good luck with that one, you'll need it. Afghanistan doesn't seem to want to be a country anymore, each area is more concerned with itself than the overall picture. The warlords don't want a strong central government. Until that changes, Afghanistan will be at the whim of other powers. It doesn't matter how much aid or troops are there, till the average Afghan citizen buys in, your country is doomed.

I would say that with your last statement that you look into the mirror. You seem to have some bias and hate towards certain whole groups of people. Just an observation.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Ok. But when timelines start to repeat themselves again I'll just point it out. I'm flat out making the statement right here. The republicans are going to get into power, and they'll win the 2012 election, the economy will be great for another 10-15 years, and then plop. Great depression, followed by war with some enemy we built up.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

i agree completely Israel should go against a real army not a bunch of Muslims who just want to destroy them off the face of the earth......either way the muslims are just a bunch of disorganized cowards who hide behind their women and children, and shoot mortars at Israel then bitch and moan and act like their innocent when Israel retaliates. no, not a real army, not with those cowardly tactics.

top topics

<< 160  161  162   >>

join