It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Writer Kawther Salam stated in her article today, "Turkish sources and media revealed a document which shows that a death list had been prepared in advance by the Israelis, showing names and pictures of people on board of the ships to be murdered, who, according to Israel, were 'involved in the International humanitarian aid for Gaza.'"

Turkish sources report hundreds of Israeli soldiers storming the blue Turkish ship “Marmara” flotilla with copies of the death list.

The list is said to have included the names of civilians on the fleet who should be killed. Kawther Salam revealed that the document was apparently recovered after one of the Israeli soldiers lost it during the piracy act.

salem-news.com...

If this list does exist, it destroys any argument the IDF may have had.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Incidentally, a handful of other boats intend sailing for Gaza within this week....

More to come methinks....

2 of these boats in the next flotilla will have US flags. This will be interesting..... Turkish navy backing US flagged boats. If Israel have any sense, they'll move aside.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I didn't plan on posting in this thread, but there is far too much ignorance and speculation going here.

ATS's motto is afterall "Deny Ignorance"

Some Facts:

The last known coordinates of the flotilla.

Latitude: 32.64113
Longitude: 33.56727

This places them not in International Waters.

This actually places them within Israel's Exclusive Economic Zone according to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.

3. In exercising their rights and performing their duties under this Convention in the exclusive economic zone, States shall have due regard to the rights and duties of the coastal State and shall comply with the laws and regulations adopted by the coastal State in accordance with the provisions of this Convention and other rules of international law in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

www.un.org...

This means any foreign ships, must comply with laws and regulations adopted by the coastal state, in this case Israel's.

This is an example map of Israel's EEZ along with offshore gas operations.

Article73

Enforcement of laws and regulations of the coastal State

1. The coastal State may, in the exercise of its sovereign rights to explore, exploit, conserve and manage the living resources in the exclusive economic zone, take such measures, including boarding, inspection, arrest and judicial proceedings, as may be necessary to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations adopted by it in conformity with this Convention.

www.un.org...

Israel was within its full rights under UN Convention. This flotilla was not within international waters and was in violation of Israeli laws and regulations.

[edit on 31/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

That is just too funny!

Exclusive economic zones are nonsense regarding an event like this and any International Law about free navigation in "economic fishing zones" would overide this especially in a case of high sea piracy and unlawful boarding of soverign ships which were navigating freely in those waters.

I guess you forgot this:

Rights and duties of other States in the exclusive economic zone

1. In the exclusive economic zone, all States, whether coastal or land-locked, enjoy, subject to the relevant provisions of this Convention, the freedoms referred to in article 87 of navigation and overflight and of the laying of submarine cables and pipelines, and other internationally lawful uses of the sea related to these freedoms, such as those associated with the operation of ships, aircraft and submarine cables and pipelines, and compatible with the other provisions of this Convention.

2. Articles 88 to 115 and other pertinent rules of international law apply to the exclusive economic zone in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

3. In exercising their rights and performing their duties under this Convention in the exclusive economic zone, States shall have due regard to the rights and duties of the coastal State and shall comply with the laws and regulations adopted by the coastal State in accordance with the provisions of this Convention and other rules of international law in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

www.un.org...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

This isn't my source, but this is a credible source.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Shortly afterwards another states: "Challenger 2 [one of the boats] contacted by Israeli Defence Force radio A/O approached by IDF ships", and another: "Going ahead". Three more "OK" signals between 1.30am and 2.30am were then replaced at 4.30am by a red exclamation mark stating: "Last position before IDF attack. 04:30 GMT, Latitude:32.64113, Longitude:33.56727" – around 70 miles from the coast of northern Israel and 90 miles from Gaza

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Wait, so sifting through propoganda and proving Israel to be within international law is sickening to you?

Believing that violence from the flotilla towards Israeli soldiers is wrong is sickening to you?

Hey lets just let the propoganda run wild because we hate Israel. Lynch mobs, witch burners, and propogandists can all be grouped into the same category. I'm sorry that some of us have a neutral stance and even though we don't like Israel's blockade (as I clearly stated in my first post in this thread) we won't stand around and let propoganda fester.

This is what I see as a major problem on this forum and in the world today. People take extreme sides. They defend their side to no end even with evidence pointing to a more neutral stance being the most logical and least ignorant. Take a step back, examine your beliefs, and keep those beliefs in check with facts so that you don't become some raging lunatic who can't see the truth from both perspectives or understand things from both sides.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Bugman82]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Bugman82]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Writer Kawther Salam stated in her article today, "Turkish sources and media revealed a document which shows that a death list had been prepared in advance by the Israelis, showing names and pictures of people on board of the ships to be murdered, who, according to Israel, were 'involved in the International humanitarian aid for Gaza.'"

Turkish sources report hundreds of Israeli soldiers storming the blue Turkish ship “Marmara” flotilla with copies of the death list.

The list is said to have included the names of civilians on the fleet who should be killed. Kawther Salam revealed that the document was apparently recovered after one of the Israeli soldiers lost it during the piracy act.

salem-news.com...

If the IDF had a "death list" already made-up ahead of time, then why did they board the vessel with Paintball guns (Which in turn, were loaded with non-lethal MACE rounds)?

[edit on 5-31-2010 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

other internationally lawful uses

The blockade runners have to obey the laws and regulations of the coastal state while in the EEZ.

They were unlawful. I know many people don't like that, but what they think doesn't matter. This isn't a popularity contest and life is not fair.

All that matters is when the US State Department and the United Nations both agree that Israel acted lawfully.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Chevalerous

other internationally lawful uses

The blockade runners have to obey the laws and regulations of the coastal state while in the EEZ.

They were unlawful. I know many people don't like that, but what they think doesn't matter. This isn't a popularity contest and life is not fair.

All that matters is when the US State Department and the United Nations both agree that Israel acted lawfully.

I totally agree with you mate, as Ghandi said "Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth"

Too many people succumb to 'group think' these days and this is partially responsible for the mess we are in today.

"Well 80% say its so, so it must be"

Added to this our natural desire to feel accepted and bingo, a melting pot of horse dung.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
NO BUG....

What sickens me is israels flagrant ignoring of International Law as it assassinates, burns women and children with White Phosphorous and slaughters innocent civilians.

I am amazed you didnt get this...

then again, given your rhetoric and apologist stance......

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

I didn't plan on posting in this thread, but there is far too much ignorance and speculation going here.

ATS's motto is afterall "Deny Ignorance"

Some Facts:

The last known coordinates of the flotilla.

Latitude: 32.64113
Longitude: 33.56727

This places them not in International Waters.

This actually places them within Israel's Exclusive Economic Zone according to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.

www.un.org...

This means any foreign ships, must comply with laws and regulations adopted by the coastal state, in this case Israel's.

This is an example map of Israel's EEZ along with offshore gas operations.

Article73

Enforcement of laws and regulations of the coastal State

1. The coastal State may, in the exercise of its sovereign rights to explore, exploit, conserve and manage the living resources in the exclusive economic zone, take such measures, including boarding, inspection, arrest and judicial proceedings, as may be necessary to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations adopted by it in conformity with this Convention.

www.un.org...

Israel was within its full rights under UN Convention. This flotilla was not within international waters and was in violation of Israeli laws and regulations.

[edit on 31/5/10 by MikeboydUS]

That is just too funny!

Exclusive economic zones are nonsense regarding an event like this and any International Law about free navigation in "economic fishing zones" would overide this especially in a case of high sea piracy and unlawful boarding of soverign ships which were navigating freely in those waters.

I guess you forgot this:

Rights and duties of other States in the exclusive economic zone

1. In the exclusive economic zone, all States, whether coastal or land-locked, enjoy, subject to the relevant provisions of this Convention, the freedoms referred to in article 87 of navigation and overflight and of the laying of submarine cables and pipelines, and other internationally lawful uses of the sea related to these freedoms, such as those associated with the operation of ships, aircraft and submarine cables and pipelines, and compatible with the other provisions of this Convention.

2. Articles 88 to 115 and other pertinent rules of international law apply to the exclusive economic zone in so far as they are not incompatible with this Part.

www.un.org...

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

I just looked this up in a lawbook i still had.

"Foreign Ships which violate the rights of a coastal state in its exclusive fishery zone or exclusive economic zone may be arrested by the coastal state. The coastal state also has certain powers of arrest in its contiguous zone" source:Modern Introduction to international law[page 184] byPeter Malanczuk

You can actually copy the quoted texts and see on google it leads to the book, where you might find some other interesting stuff about this subject

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I gotta give you props mate.

It must be hard every day, trying to convince people that a pile of

feces doesn't smell.

Israel is a Pox on the planet, and you must clean up their mess.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bugman82

Let's check that body count again.

Flotilla Civilians 9 confirmed dead.

Israeli body count 0

So while sifting through the propganda, lets see how many flotilla members violently boarded Israeli ships 0

Lets forget that the Israelis have declared the coast off of Gaza their own, even though the United Nations does not deem the occupied territories to be legitimate parts of Israel.

Lets forget that a blockade is a form of warfare, meant at STARVING people into submission.

Lets forget that you are tying to use a broad interpretation of "Self Declared Economic Zone" while simply stating what the rules on Economic Zones are, without providing a source that Israel's self declared Economic Zone based of unrecognized illegally occupied territories has been accepted by the United Nations and the International Maritime Court.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Man, I watched the videos on the news and heard the headlines all day. I kept wondering what could spark such a horrific tragedy? So I started asking myself questions.

Why would someone have to have a flotilla full of aid supplies en route to a blockaded area? So I looked into that. There is lots of information about the blockade.

The Free Gaza Movement September 8, 2009

We all remember the brutal Israeli attacks against Gaza last year. Many of us were outraged by the killings of some 1,300 Gazan Palestinian, men, women, the disabled, the children, the sick and the maimed.Hospitals and schools were destroyed. The condemnation of this brutal assault had forced the Israelis to stop the massive retaliation against alleged Hamas rocket attacks against Israel. Many of the rich countries pledged billions in aid for the rebuilding of Gaza. After that, things became quiet. There was hardly any report in the press on what was happening. I suppose most people assume that the reconstruction of Gaza was proceeding apace. But the reality is far different. The Egyptians limited the medicine and the building materials from entering Gaza from its territory. The sea is blockaded illegally by the Israelis. The people of Gaza have literally been made prisoners by these actions. The Free Gaza Movement led by Huwaida Arraf was set up in order to send needed supplies to beleaguered Gaza.But after five small boats were successful in delivering much needed supplies, the Israeli navy began to intercept them and forcing them to abort their humanitarian aid. One small boat with a number of Palestinians, Arabs, European and American (a U.S. Congresswoman) was rammed by Israeli warships. The people in the boat, all civilians were thrown into the sea. Luckily they survived. Recently another little boat, loaded with food, medicine, stationery for school use and toys, with 25 unarmed civilians including a Nobel Peace Laureate from Ireland and the American women candidate for presidency of the U.S. was fired at by Israeli commandos, who then boarded the boat, giving rough treatment to the people on board.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Alright so the Free Gaza Movement was moved by the unnecessary suffering of people in Gaza and formed a movement to usurp all of the stupidity and care for people. It's a noble endeavor to be sure and from the sounds of it, you have to be pretty brave to be a part of them. Would Israel just block a bunch of people into an area and let them die with nothing, requiring someone to step up to the plate like the Free Gaza Movement?

The state of Gaza should shame us all 31 Jan 2008

On the day last week that thousands of Gazans began streaming across the breached border with Egypt, looking for food, medicine and a taste of freedom, one of Oxfam's staff in Gaza told us that his children are now too frightened to sleep anywhere except in their parents' bed. They are six and two, and desperately confused, he said. "What they understand the least," he went on to explain, "is why their lives are being affected by something which they are not responsible for. " 'Why us? Why are we cold? What is happening?' I explain to them that it is because of the blockade and the fuel and electricity cuts, but still they ask 'Why us?' After seven months of siege, it is a good question. And there are others: how have we allowed this situation to develop? Why are the children of Sderot also unable to sleep for fear of rocket attacks from Palestinian militants? With all the international community's avowals of action to move the peace process forward, its hand-wringing and protests over the illegal blockade of Gaza, why do we now have this unmovable stalemate? For the 1.5 million people of Gaza, many of whom last week ran out of flour and fuel, who have sewage running in their streets, whose children are hiding in their parents' beds, our politicking and procrastination must look futile.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well, from all the articles I found on the topic it was pretty clear. Those people were suffering badly. Israel says it is because of the rocket attacks but the little kid in the article didn't have anything to do with it. The Israeli's will say that it is simple, stop the rocket attacks and they will lift the blockade. Hamas is blamed for the rocket attacks and the people elected Hamas. So the people suffer. Well then why would the people elect Hamas into power knowing that they were so militant?

Hamas sweeps to election victory 26 January 2006

The win poses problems for efforts to restart peace talks with Israel, say analysts. Israel insists it will not deal with an authority including Hamas. Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, head of the Fatah party, says he remains committed to a peaceful settlement. "Our main objective is to end the occupation and have an independent Palestinian state," he said at a news conference after the results were announced. "Israel will not conduct any negotiation with a Palestinian government, if it includes any (members of) an armed terror organisation that calls for Israel's destruction," Mr Olmert's office said in a statement. The BBC's Jeremy Bowen says Hamas' first big test will be an orderly transfer of power. If they can do it, Palestinians can at least hope for national unity, otherwise their immediate future is grim. But Hamas co-founder Mahmoud Zahhar refused to renounce violence. "We are not playing terrorism or violence. We are under occupation," he told BBC World TV. "The Israelis are continuing their aggression against our people, killing, detention, demolition and in order to stop these processes, we run effective self defence by all means, including using guns."

news.bbc.co.uk...

It was becoming clearer. The people had two factions to elect from. Fatah and Hamas. One was really bad and the other was worse. They chose who they chose because they had to choose one of them. Hamas does not believe Israel should be where they are. Are they right or wrong?

This leads me to the creation of Israel in forty eight. The fundamentalists believe this was prophecy being fulfilled and support Israel's creation wholeheartedly and demand that Israel be protected at all costs. So much so that I believe our government is all but run by them.

Was it God that created Israel in forty eight? Well, look into it people, you might be surprised. So here we have over a million people in a prison where their very existence relies on what Israel will let be given to them. This is no way for people to be living. Think of the generations who will grow up during this time.

Think of the needless suffering caused by not affording people the resources they need to live. All this because Israel was formed in forty eight. Do you think God knew what would happen if He formed Israel in forty eight? Do you think He saw all the needless suffering and fighting? Do you think He would have any part of this?

We just may have been fooled people. If the rocket attacks were that bad, than why not have Mosssad go in their and take care of the perpetrators? Leave the innocent people out of it. They have no issues with going to Dubai and killing people, why not right across their border? A lot more questions.

In August 2007, the Bush Administration announced that it would increase U.S. military assistance to Israel by $6 billion over the next decade. The agreement calls for incremental annual increases in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) to Israel, reaching $3 billion a year by FY2012. For FY2010, the Obama Administration requested $2.775 billion in FMF to Israel. Congress provided $555 million of Israel's total FY2010 FMF appropriation in P.L. 111-32, the FY2009 Supplemental Appropriations Act. The remaining funds are contained in H.R. 3081 and S. 1434, the House and Senate’s FY2010 Foreign Operations Appropriations bills respectively, which await further action in both chambers.

www.fas.org...

Do you think these resources could be better allocated? I do. We are arming them to the teeth and look where it's gotten us. Look at what is going on here. Yeah, I love Israel too but can't we wait until Jesus comes back and does it the right way? You know, like the Neturei Karta. Are we forcing the issue here and causing untold suffering? The more I look into it, the more I am led to believe that they may be right.

Neturei Karta - (Aramaic Literally, "keepers of the gates.") (so called - "Jews against Zionism") A tiny sect of fanatic ultra-orthodox anti-Zionist Jews who do not recognize the state of Israel. They claim that the Jewish state can only be formed when the Messiah comes. The Neturei Karta are estimated as having about 5,000 members in Israel and sympathizers and members abroad. They are allied with the Satmar Hassidim and have an ideology similar to that of the Vienna anti-Zionist group ( see True Torah Nazis). Most Neturei Karta are descendants of Hungarian Jews who settled in the Old City of Jerusalem in the early nineteenth century. Like most other orthodox Jews of that period, they devoted most of their time to studying the Talmud and other sacred texts and lived from the Halukah (meaning "distribution), charity collected by professional fund raisers in the Diaspora.

www.zionism-israel.com...

I mean, I just don't see God's hand in all of the events that are going on in today's world. I see man's murderous hand driving an agenda that will lead us to even greater and more destruction.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So why don't the aid workers sail to Sudan and other parts of Africa to free the women and children in slavery there, hmm? Or how about southeast Asia to free all the women and young children held as sex slaves, hmm?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

salem-news.com...

Similar to what i predicted in another thread earlier today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=mr-lizard

Let's assume the mission was to kill just one or two select people? Or maybe just rough them up, or capture a few people?

It could serve as a warning to the other boats, but this turned into slaughter - as (for some reason) those people on the ship didn't like seeing their freinds, wives and family members having guns with live ammunition pointed in their faces.

Unless you have never ever heard of a situation where unarmed people suddenly revolt against their captors / antagonists, then i think the most logical explanation is this.

The people on the Flotillas suspect that Israel is using an illegal blockade, so they pressed on - expecting at least a warning from Israel - but the same time, determined to deliver their authorised goods (food, water, medicine etc) to Gaza.

The Israeli's then mounted an assault in INTERNATIONAL waters, because otherwise Israel would have considered this as a sign of weakness to themselves.

Maybe the commando's were a snatch squad? They cut the live feed to the ships, but didn't expect a film crew to be documenting it.

Alas, the snatch or warning or whatever it was - suddenly turned nasty when people panicked and grabbed various items to protect their loved ones from the commandos who were (and had been previously reported) FIRING (possibly even before mounting the flotilla). These could have been warning shots.

But either way - a struggle ensued and many people died.

Whatever SPIN you want to put on it - the truth is.

It was illegal. People were KILLED and injured for daring to ignore the orders of a state with a notoriety of blood thirst, and instead only wished to deliver aid to previous victims of Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I don't understand why this incident is is becoming so volatile. I feel for the Palestinians who live in Gaza. I know that I would certainly not want to live under the conditions that exist there today. But I do believe that this incident was politically motivated by Hamas and the Turks, and I doubt if anything good is going to come out of this.

I also feel for Iranians who live under The Mullah's iron grip. And every other Middle Eastern Nation controlled by corrupt regimes. I feel for the Israeli's who are caught in the middle and live in fear of being surrounded by their enemies.

However, I do not feel for any government who oppresses its own people and denies them their rights as human beings.

And as for the execution videos, I do not enjoy watching them in the least. And I don't watch them. I was just baiting, just wanted to see what would float to the top. And I hope that the people in the Middle East can find peace some day. All of the people. But I can't see that happening any time soon. Because the reason the U.S. and other nations support and do business with these cowardly regimes is the same thing that's gushing out into the Gulf of Mexico as we speak.

Maybe when the oil runs out, we'll all be able to live in peace. Peace to you brother.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

If the IDF had a "death list" already made-up ahead of time, then why did they board the vessel with Paintball guns (Which in turn, were loaded with non-lethal MACE rounds)?

I think what sickens me most about pro-Zionists is their profound inability to keep their stories straight.

First we hear that they boarded the ships with only paintball guns.

Then we hear that they were attacked by the people on the ship who took their guns and shot them with bullets from the guns that they took from the Israelis.

Then we hear that the Israeli’s used lethal force.

So let’s ask some common sense questions then first based on the stories. How did the ‘paint ball’ guns become lethal, once stolen by club wielding angry mobs?

How then did the Israeli’s suddenly find weapons that shot bullets once they decided to use lethal force if the boarding parties only had paintball guns?

Then lets ask, how a paint ball gun would deliver mace, which needs to be delivered into the nostrils and mouth to be effective? Well by shooting someone in the face with the paintball gun.

Yet why modify a weapon that wasn’t intended for that purpose, when you could just as easily deliver tear gas through a tear gas gun, I know every man woman and child including the soldiers in Israel have teargas masks since we here in the United States bought them all.

Why wouldn’t they just use police grade mace canisters which would have a better delivery accuracy?

So lets talk about the likelihood that amongst crowbars, knives, and slingshots on board the vessels the Israeli Troops found one or two paintball guns after leveling lethal fire at someone in possession of a paintball gun.

That turned out of course to just be a paintball gun, where some Israeli sycophant then said, hey wait this could still work for us, “We had the paint guns not them”.

Paint guns did not kill 9 people, and pipes, and crowbars, and knives wielded by the flotilla members killed NO ONE.

What killed people was Israeli Guns that fired live bullets.

The Israeli story, the ever shifting Israeli story makes no tactical sense, and actually doesn’t even support its own account.

link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

How were people killed with paintball guns?

They obviously had real guns.

link   

Originally posted by benoni
NO BUG....

What sickens me is israels flagrant ignoring of International Law as it assassinates, burns women and children with White Phosphorous and slaughters innocent civilians.

I am amazed you didnt get this...

then again, given your rhetoric and apologist stance......

What sickens me is when you have one country firing over 4,000 rockets into another country and when the targeted country responds the world stands up on its soap box to the tune of a thousand kittens in agony.

But of course, Israel shouldn't be there in the first place?

Many 'evil men' that have killed millions shouldn't have existed, but they did, it is now history. Move on and adapt.

Many countries have invaded other countries and gained territory, its history. Move on and adapt.

The US commited genocide against the millions of natives but see fit to preach freedom, peace and democracy to the rest of the world, its history.
Move on and adapt.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Sky watcher
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One it has always been Jewish Israel and never ever belonged to the Arabs so they have no right to be there in the first place. Its a fact that all pallys hold other Arab national passports unless they are young and born in Israel.

It, as you call it, has not always belonged to Jewish Israel. Are you forgetting the various tribal groups and city-states that occupied that land long before the first Jew?

Why are there ten times the amount of ancient Jewish and Christian sites in Israel than Arab Islamic in Israel? Archeology proves without a Shadow of a doubt that the land belongs to the Jews so get over it. Just because the Arabs had conquered them and stole it before does not make it theirs. Thats the whole reason why Israel has taken back some of their land.

Archaeology can prove that Native Americans lived in the continental USA long before European Settlers arrived. Archaeology can also prove that Ancient Greeks inhabited Asia Minor 2800 years ago. I guess, following your logic, that we should evict everyone that is in America back to Europe and kick the Turks back to Central Asia. After all, older cultures owned the land before they did.

If it were up to me Israel would take back the Sinai and all of Israel. Force the Arabs back home were they belong. Don't even try to tell me that they don't have enough land, The surrounding Arab nations don't want them back, Why? Because they are TERRORIST, Born and raised to be just that by the Arab nations like Iran, Syria and formerly Iraq and Jordan.

No comment.

The Jews want and need their homeland back. The Arabs have all the land they could ever need so why do they fight for Israel? Because they are the spawn of Hitler. EVIL!!!! Wake up Bro the bible tells us all your on the wrong side of this most important issue.

The spawn of Hitler? Evil? You have been systematically indoctrinated to believe in only certain things. I highly suggest that you study Real History. Put those few holy books down and do fact finding on all cultures, not just the one you live in.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join