It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'm sorry my friend!

The Israelis had absolutely no right to board the ships on International waters armed with machine guns.

Therefore, you have every right in the world to defend the ships against piracy and illegal boarding by pirates though!

To say anything else would be delusional! sorry!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I didn't think I could despise Israel more than I already did.

I was wrong.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Yep, the Israeli government is screwing its people left and right. They lost all legitimacy after this act of war.

I hope the UN will for once teach them how to behave like adults. But wait, I see an American veto coming ...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by ElijahWan

Yep, the Israeli government is screwing its people left and right. They lost all legitimacy after this act of war.

I hope the UN will for once teach them how to behave like adults. But wait, I see an American veto coming ...

I for one will ensure I do my part to express concern if America DOES go down that route. Of course...we all know how great democracy works here in the US of A...Will my voice be heard? Doubtful....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Any national Israeli protests after that act of war?

link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
No innocents in this story.

Not according to law... They were in international waters... it was not a military vessel so the excuse of preventing an attack doesn't jive. They illegally boarded a private sovereign vessel and those on board had the right to resist.

Imagine if commandos from a Turkish warship tried to force their way onto an Israelis private boat in international waters and when they got on board the Israelis resisted with sticks and clubs and then the Turkish forces open fire killing 15 and wounded 30.... would you say there are "no innocents in this story”?

link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Do you actually believe anyone believes your 'previously' stated 'facts' which read more like pure delusion?

I operate in the world of facts. You operate in the world of ad-hominmen-attacks against people who disagree with you.

Fact 1: International Aid to Palestine

Fact 2: Israels Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

Sounds like wholesale propoganda and ignorance to me.

Im sorry the facts dont match your worldview.

How self important and absorbed can a person be?

For daring to disagree with you?

How about it's about the starving people in Gaza and not the Zionist idealouges, or Israel.

Who are receiving Billions in aid. And not from what is provably a collection of communist-extremists posing as "humanitarians".

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Not much to misconstrue here my friend.

Unarmed pleasure craft with humanitarian aide on board, staffed by various peace activists and political activists were assaulted militarily on the high seas by the Navy of the Nation that is blockading the nation the aide was to be delivered too.

No accidental firings of torpedoes here or suicide bombers or mistaken identities just a criminal regime intent on blockading a rival whose land it covets.

When in doubt there is no doubt.

By the way you have to count all the indigenous peoples slaughtered by the Capitalist/Christian West in colonizing most of the world, if you want a true Communist versus Capitalist body count.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I've avoided this thread waiting for what I just saw to answer my questions.

I'm watching video's of these people who claimed to be there to provide aid, beating people with pipes and even plunging a knife into a Soldier. I then see the Soldiers after being brutally attacked, panicking and fighting back in self defense.

... and presumably the Israeli's had a right to board the ship in the first place?... because from where I'm seeing things they didn't. The ship was in international waters, and thus a sovereign entity. The blockade they were going to eventually run is an illegal one, so to use that as an excuse for boarding the ships is both disingenuous and wrong. What we have left is Israeli commandos committing an act of piracy (compounded by multiple murders).

That being the case, the ones acting in self defence where the people on the ship. who had every right to repel the abseiling commandos/pirates with every means at their disposal. Whether those people used pipes, chairs. the soldiers' own guns, or threw them overboard, they were well within their rights.

The Israelis however, the minute they illegally set foot on that ship, lost all rights to any sympathy, or to claim self defence when attacked.

Just my opinion, of course

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Don't misunderstand or misrepresent what I just posted and as you found, the video is all over the news channels.

The weapons show premeditation.

Were they right to do this? That's up to the individuals take on this. Were these innocent people trying to deliver aid? No. Will what these people did fix anything? No. Will it serve a noble purpose? No. Could it make things worse? Yes. Was it a wise move? No. Were the dead innocent victims? No, they knowingly took actions that lead to their own death.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The American Zionist media will soon go into action defending the murderous Israelis.

They will squeal like the pigs they are and say:

The Israelis are special and can murder, deny freedom, occupy, steal land, because we are special and Ashkenazi white Jews, chosen of God

Of course they won’t say out loud the part about being ‘white Ashkenazi Jews”, but that will be there underneath their squealing and justifying their criminal actions so the Americans and Europeans can understand.

Obama, the con-man wimp will do nothing. Rahm Emanuel, his dual Israeli citizen chief of Staff, will undermine him on this issue.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

They were baited onto that ship and no amount of lying and distortion of facts will change that. What happened was exactly what they wanted to happen.

Is that right? No. Both sides share guilt and blame. To say otherwise would be dishonest.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Do you actually believe anyone believes your 'previously' stated 'facts' which read more like pure delusion?

I operate in the world of facts. You operate in the world of ad-hominmen-attacks against people who disagree with you.

Fact 1: International Aid to Palestine

Fact 2: Israels Humanitarian Aid to Gaza

Sounds like wholesale propoganda and ignorance to me.

Im sorry the facts dont match your worldview.

How self important and absorbed can a person be?

For daring to disagree with you?

How about it's about the starving people in Gaza and not the Zionist idealouges, or Israel.

Who are receiving Billions in aid. And not from what is provably a collection of communist-extremists posing as "humanitarians".

Can you please show where how these humanitarians are "a collection of communist-extremists?"

Dang all these American citizens are all Communist-extremists right? Especially that Hedy Epstein. She MUST be a communist, after all she helped to prosecute the Nazis...and that TOO makes someone a communist...

www.freegaza.org...

What of the others couple thousand of passengers who are VERY prestigious. ((EU parliament ect ect))

You know, yer just doing what the USA does to anyone who disagrees with it "Terrorist....Terrorist...Terrorist"

You're going to have a HELL of a time trying to "prove" that these people were collection of "communist-extremists" like you have stated. How is that provable exactly?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

www.aljazeera.com...

This happened two weeks ago.

Turkish Air Defense System Deployed to "Defend Syria, Iran against Israel Raids"

Obviously, this situation was anticipated.

And last night:

Turkey: Seven soldiers killed in the attack on a naval base by the PKK

However, some claim it was Mossad:

Kurdish PKK (Mossad) rocket attack kills six at Turkish navy base

www.sott.net...

And, on Monday, May 17th:

www.worldbulletin.net...

Turkey, Iran, Brazil sign deal on nuclear fuel swap

Under the agreement, Iran will deposit 1,200 kilograms (2,640 pounds) of its low enriched uranium in Turkey.

If I can read, even between lines, the war between Turkey and Israel has already started.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Don't hide how you feel
You hate Jews and you hate Americans; we get it

Why is it I feel you would hate Americans and Jews even if Israel were never formed.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Dagar

They were baited onto that ship

You may be right there... that may be the type of bait the state of Israel goes for these days... weak and defenseless do-gooders on the high seas... I think sharks also look for this type of bait.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by AllIsOne

Don't misunderstand or misrepresent what I just posted and as you found, the video is all over the news channels.

The weapons show premeditation.

Were they right to do this? That's up to the individuals take on this. Were these innocent people trying to deliver aid? No. Will what these people did fix anything? No. Will it serve a noble purpose? No. Could it make things worse? Yes. Was it a wise move? No. Were the dead innocent victims? No, they knowingly took actions that lead to their own death.

Sorry, can't take you seriously.

I have a gun in my house for protection. Do I show premeditation for murder ...

If you are an American you don't even know your own constitution. Epic fail on your part

edit: for clarity

[edit on 31-5-2010 by AllIsOne]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

You are reading correctly between the lines. Good to see you on this thread!

link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Please using the word fact does not make anything a fact.

All it is, is trying to push a perspective as a fact.

The source becomes everything.

The fact is though you are trying to portray people wanting to feed starving people and bring medicine to them as being some kind of purely political event that simply seeks to use and abuse the starving and sick.

The Nazis also had compiled books of 'facts' regarding the caloric intake of labor camp inmates, but they were all still starving to death anyway.

The truth is if Israel wasn't illegally blockgading Gaza no one would have cause to seek political advantage from that, and yes you are right that part of the desire to break the blockade is to highlight Israel's cruelty, and that is for the purpose of wanting to expose a criminal regime bent on genocide and apartheid, but none of that would be the case, if the Zionists weren't running such a murderously cruel and theft driven regime.

So no your facts aren't facts.

The facts are people in Gaza end up often eating grass to stay alive.

The fact is that is because Israel has blockaded Gaza.

The fact is for close to a hundred years the Zionists have been openly trying to depopulate the indigenous people from the region.

The fact is that Military Vessels and personell attacked civilian pleasure craft on a humanitarian mission.

The fact is you are here trying to obscure the facts.

By utilizing dubious sources meant to minimize and trivialize inhuman suffering, and that simply is not noble or well intentioned.

That is what it is, and that is a fact.

link   

reply to post by Dagar

They were baited onto that ship and no amount of lying and distortion of facts will change that. What happened was exactly what they wanted to happen.

Is that right? No. Both sides share guilt and blame. To say otherwise would be dishonest.

Baited onto a humanitarian ship? WOW....They are in international waters my friend...By boarding that ship, they committed piracy...PERIOD.... The protesters MAY or MAY NOT have planned to attack the commandos when they came on board, but I know I SURE AS HELL would be planning to stop them from boarding if I was in INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

You can play devil's advocate all you like, only gives ATS practice for disputing Israel's official "spin" on things. "Oh but but...Mr. Ban Ki Moon...They attacked us with Sporks and rocks. Weren't we allowed to riddle them with bullet holes?" *Ban Ki Moon replies* "Are you an IDIOT? You boarded them in International Waters...This is an act of piracy on the country of Turkey"

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join