It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Dock9

What about Egypt?

This isn't just an Israelis blockade.

Again..where were they during this illegal Israeli raid in international waters?
The flotillas were forcibly taken by and to Israel.

You seem to be ignoring that fact.

- Lee

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jonny2410

Not a detailed declaration, but everybody knows that PKK (kurdish rebels) and Mossad are in deep relationship mostly because of the hegemonic relations in Nort Iraq, Iran and Southeast Turkey. Keep in minde that PKK is at war both with Iran and Turkey.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by evans
How much longer can Israel be allowed such a stranglehold on these people? They're KILLING innocent people, in INTERNATIONAL WATER, who attempt to deliver aid to Gaza.

As long as they enjoy unanimous support from the US. In my opinion, the outcome of the war with Iran is going to be decisive for the destiny of Israel. What will be the US role in that war and more importantly, what will happen to the power balance (and the oil supplies) after that?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by Stormdancer777

One's manner of dress is hardly conclusive proof of membership in Hamas, an organization that, I might add, is the democratically elected party to represent the voice of the Palestinian people.

Second line.

Dear someone,
I wasn't born yesterday,

There is a reason we have a prosecuting attorney and defense, The heart must be weighed, on the scales of justice, how heavy are our hearts?

Ma'at

Both sides are guilty.

[edit on 093131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
My personal opinion is that the level of escalation after this incident would depend upon the actions that the Turkish PM Erdogan would take in retaliation. He has projected an image of a leader who could stand up to Israel and now he has to protect that image because Turkish civilians were killed in an Israeli raid. If he chooses to respond militarily, then in that case, the Turkish military will have to attack Israeli targets. Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria and even Iran could also join in the action. However, that would mean a potentially catastrophic regional war. Even nuclear weapons could be used by Israel.

Guess so

But then, a nuclear war will be no problem for israel

After all, it has thousands of nukes, apparently

And the sort of creatures who believe that sending 1000 armed troops to kill a boatload of people in international waters wouldn't think twice about flinging nukes around, I guess

Which makes it all pretty funny, doesn't it ... israel sitting there with its bagload of nukes --- and whining its face off because its neighbours are thinking of getting one or two as self defence

But why would israel's neighbours feel they need to defend themselves agains israel ?

Could it be because israel has been mouthing off about its nuclear capabilities for decades ? And could it be because israel has also threatened it will destroy the world if anyone tries to pull it into line ?

Guess so

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As long as Isreal controls the money in the USA and most of western Europe, they are considered untouchble. There will be a lot of protest and inquiries but nothing will come of it (as per usual). Nothing came of the genocide they committed last year, I don't think 19 detahs is going to change anything to those people in gaza.

The only unknown element here are the Turks and how they will react to this, but then again the Turks are also very comfortably in bed with the USA due to the huge number of US military bases in a very stratigic positions in Turkey with US missiles pointing at Syria and Iran from there.

Ultimately I don't think anything will change

That's just my opinion guys

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

reply to post by Dock9

What about Egypt?

This isn't just an Israelis blockade.

Again..where were they during this illegal Israeli raid in international waters?
The flotillas were forcibly taken by and to Israel.

You seem to be ignoring that fact.

- Lee

If I remember correctly, the blockade is in breach of a UNSCR resolution and the UN does not recognise Israels stated authority in Gazan waters. Nevertheless, they regularly harass Palestinian fishing boats and block all access.
Egypt doesn't get involved in the sea routes, just the land routes and it's government is becoming mighty unpopular with the people for it's lapdog attitude towards Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
From Russia:

Russia: Israel’s attack on aid flotilla violated international law

Russia calls attention to the fact that the Israeli interception of a Gaza-bound international aid flotilla took place in international waters, which represents a gross violation of international law. In a statement from its Foreign Ministry Monday, it also urges the Israelis to preclude such incidents in the future by lifting their closure of the Gaza area.
The Voice of Russia

Israel does not have universal jurisdiction over all bodies of international water.

People need to recognize this fact when stating that the 19 dead were responsible for their own deaths for simply coming near Gaza and being attacked by commandos dropped in from helicopters.

You can create as many unsubstantiated phantom "Hamas terrorists" on-board as you like, but that fact remains the same and the actions are still unjustified.

- Lee

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

i see wut ur sayin, the translator sucked but i got the gist of it, seems to be one man's opinon tho as far as i could tell

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
All it takes is one nuclear bomb to destroy Israel.

IDF is a zombie force.

They are using the same model, the same ideology the SS were using.

West, on the other hand, is behind this puppet theater. Let's not forget how West reacted during the Berlin crisis, and how proud it was to deliver all the provisions needed by Berliners. Stalin didn't fire a bullet at their humanitarian aid.

In the case of Gaza, West, and whoever is its master, is proving once again that it is worse than Stalin's USSR (and everybody knows how bad it was).

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hitler Failed, Now Israel Is The Facist Dictator

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Both sides carry guilt and innocent blood on their hands - one side in particular carries a disproportionate amount.

Second, it wouldn't have mattered if there were five hundred Hamas agents in the flotilla, as an event such as this in international waters is tantamount to piracy and an intentional violation of international maritime law.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

But he is the vicepresident, so what he is saying must be considered very carefully. Now every online newspaper are discussing this issue. President Erdogan will speak soon, we will see better what they are thinking.
By the way, hail all the greek riot dogs
You have many supporters here.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No politician in power will hurry with his opinion in a situation like this.
We'll have to wait a little for Turkish official stanza.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

reply to post by TruthWizard

Truth, if you look at the video and read all the last couple pages of this thread, on the video filmed by Al Jazzera, which was aboard the ship at the time, there is what appears to be Hamas terrorist aboard the ship.

The only terrorists aboard the ships were the invading Israeli forces commiting an act of piracy on International waters.

It's beyond my Intelligence how anyone can defend this disgusting act of piracy by the fascist leaders and fake jews of the Israeli regime.

This was a humanitarian aid mission with people from many countries, among them many Europeans and European members of Parliament with aid to the starving children and broken people in Gaza which is under siege by the fascist zionist regime.

I hope the REAL JEWS in Israel are protesting against these vile crimes of their rough Government and its corrupt leaders.

I actually know one Israeli guy aboard one of this ships - he's an artist and a former parachute ranger in IDF who is now protesting against the siege of Gaza by going with this humanitarian aid mission.

And kudos to all cool & righteous 'common sense' Israelis and former IDF members out there who won't keep quiet about these crimes, and are brave enough to be protesting against all these vile actions by their out of control regime, against the Palestinan people - you guys rock!

B'shalom

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Lol even on canadien morning news lol, there talking about how the Army blocked any transmision from the boats loaded with journalist eheheh, if it got to here lol that means everypone must know now

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I've seen some new footage, and all i see are people in lifevests beating up these Israeli soldiers, and another one who comes down with the fast rope..If i were them i started shooting too, and lets be honets they've warned them not to enter the ports [through territorial waters]..We don't know what Israeli inte had to say about these vessels.

www.vk.tv...

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Now PM Erdogan making an announcement..Details soon..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Thanks keep us updated man!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

Once again, they had no intention of entering Israeli territorial waters.
Their intention was to sail into Gazan waters to deliver the aid, but were hijacked before they got there. Israel is in breach on the UNSCR in blockading those waters, in other words, they are breaking international law!

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join