It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
www.google.com...

Ban called on Israel to "urgently" explain itself over the raid, which Israel's Channel 10 TV left 19 passengers killed and 36 wounded, many of them Turks.

WOW

I didn't know the numbers.

I have a lot I would like to say, but at this point, everyone is out for blood.

I need a shower.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Everybody knows Israel has been the South Africa of the times except the Americans and their unbridled support of Israel due to the Israeli lobby and whatever strange hold the Zionist Americans have on the US government.

You are talking about the whole worlds banking system and bribes paid to our leaders.

They want the amero and your money well let them have it along with the debt, taxes , police state and media propaganda and we will seize the wealth from these people and conduct or own trials which could not possible be more twisted than what they call law and order today.

If feeding hungry people is a sin then i am guilty no matter how the zionists try to spin it in the press they own.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Parallex

I think you are right. Something bigger is going on at the moment... Some of the "activists" were speaking Hebrew... Im going to go through the news clips and see if I can translate...

There seems to be a world wide thing with little bits going off here and there... Seems to be a concerted effort to start something big...

All of this division and hatred instigated by TPTB has born fruit in many of us.. And we all have fell for it.. Because its at times like this that TPTB use that fruit for their aims, which by the looks of it is to flushing the whole lot of us, no matter what colour we are, down the toilet....

I think Im starting to get you dude...

The reason some activists spoke Hebrew is because there were camp survivors on board and other Jews speaking against what the present sick right wing government is doing. Nearly 50% of decent Israeli voters didn't and don't back the current shower called a government.

Yeah I got that... But am going over it... forf "other" reasons.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Thepreye

Whats this got to do with Northern Ireland? I dont see your point.

Amongst your racist ramblings I struggle to see what you are trying to say.
How is israel the bully? they are outnumbered on all sides by countries desperate to see israel wiped out. They are just protecting themselves and their future.

Oh do be careful when bandying words like racist, I'm not, numbers don't equal strength look at force multipliers Israel would certainly win even a conventional war against it's regional enemies.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Barak: Flotilla organizers to blame for 15 dead activists
www.jpost.com...

Until when this shamelesnes will continue?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So much hate , ignorance, and lies.

The israelis that boarded the boats where attacked while they where boarding.
In the confusion a gun was taken from one of the soldiers and used to shoot the israelis. The 'peace' activists engaged in a full out fight and in the ensuing melee, people were hurt and killed.

Just for your knowledge...Gaza was under Egypt's control until the six day war. Israel wanted Egypt to take Gaza back...But they refused...

One last point...Gaza has a border with Egypt..but that is not mentioned in the hate fest now taking place on this site,

So many disgusting things happening in the world ..the hatred of the Jewish people is the shame of humanity.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak says that those organizing the aid convoy were committing terrorist acts under the cover of humanitarian aid, and that Israel had the right to defend itself against such activities.

So bringing people aid is terrorism???
....... I have just torn up my Israeli passport.....

Big move, even if it was metaphorical I applaud your actions as readily as I would have applauded your actions when you went to defend Israel in more just times.

link   

Originally posted by jean59

In the confusion a gun was taken from one of the soldiers and used to shoot the israelis. The 'peace' activists engaged in a full out fight and in the ensuing melee, people were hurt and killed.

Just for your knowledge...Gaza was under Egypt's control until the six day war. Israel wanted Egypt to take Gaza back...But they refused...

One last point...Gaza has a border with Egypt..but that is not mentioned in the hate fest now taking place on this site,

So many disgusting things happening in the world ..the hatred of the Jewish people is the shame of humanity.

so you're saying a civilian took a gun strapped to a trained commando and shot him, you gotta be joking.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TruthWizard]

[edit on 31-5-2010 by TruthWizard]

link   

Originally posted by BlueballsD
so what do we know that are the facts?

Flotilla of 6 ships left cyprus
They were stopped in international waters by Israeli forces
Armed forces boarded atleast one of the ships
Several people were injured as witnessed in the video
Shortly after this "attack" a media blackout by Israel
Atleast 2 people have been killed

am I missing some?

From what i've red the Israeli marines entered the ship, and were attacked by the pro-Palestine "activists" [Free Gaza] wih knives and bats, one of them tried to disarm an Israeli and then shooting began...Free Gaza said they started shooting..WHat is sure is that the Israeli authorities warned the convoy days before time and time again..
At least 19 got killed and 36 wounded...Not very subtle and its not very pretty, On board were also Swedish, Belgium, Dutch, American, British and several Arabic identities.
Good luck Israel i think you're pretty much on your own..

www.telegraaf.nl...,1

link   
thank you jean, it is nice to finally read info from someone who was actually there and knows exactly what transpired.

link   
holy moly, the ballz on some people, it aint about pople hating jewish people lol, yea a few not so bright people postd some stupidity, but come on wake and smell the dying bodies, what happened is some soldiers shot some people that didint want to be bullied by them lol, if you commit something wrong dont blame somebody else

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Well that's a bit rich!

If they dropped the holier than thou attitude towards everyone not Jewish, then maybe they'd get on a whole lot better. Another reminder too that Judaism is a religion / cult, not a race. Like all religions / cults, they can't even get along with others of the same faith who interpret things a little differently.

These issues however have nothing to do with Judaism, but everything to do with control and criminal activity.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Israel are still saying they found weapons on board as some sort of justification for what they have done! *Snip* unbelievable.... just unbelievable!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/31/2010 by semperfortis]

link   
reply to post by jean59

Well here is the ignorance and lies...

The israelis that boarded the boats where attacked while they where boarding. In the confusion a gun was taken from one of the soldiers and used to shoot the israelis. The 'peace' activists engaged in a full out fight and in the ensuing melee, people were hurt and killed.

Meanwhile in the real world.....19 innocent people DEAD.

link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
reply to post by pepesilvia

Scenario 1 - Israel attacked Flotilla after warning shots and inflicted injuries
Scenario 2 - The Flotilla was dead set on course for ramming a blockade boat and refused to alter course, Israeli boats fired on Flotilla to prevent a naval collision.

There is only one scenario, 1. Israel had no right to stop that ship in International waters. That ship has every right to enter Gaza.

2. The blockade is illegal.

It's like saying: two cars crashed, one car was on the wrong side of the road, then you say "we don't know which car was on the wrong side".

zzz

According to this,

A showdown with the Israeli navy appeared inevitable. Israel's deputy foreign minister, Danny Ayalon, reiterated Saturday that the ships would be intercepted, denouncing the sea convoy as a provocation and violation of maritime laws. Israel and Egypt imposed a blockade on Gaza after the Islamic militant Hamas seized the territory by force three years ago.

Israel and Egypt imposed a blockade on Gaza after the Islamic militant Hamas seized the territory by force three years ago.

So Egypt imposed the blockade also?

So there was nothing illegal, unethical perhaps, but not illegal.

[edit on 093131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 093131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
God help us all.

I wonder what the official US response will be. I have a feeling BO will try to distance us from Israel until "more facts are known" or somesuch...

This could lead to the big one folks.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
ISRAEL did this act of agression in international waters as a provocation to the world . This is labeled piracy!!! this is piracy - SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!! This means they think they will be supported internationaly. And probably will besides a lot of talk. In the end we will see that Israel will get what it wants. To those supporting the palistine people, you will have to wait for gods judjment on israel. Remember god has no love for the un christian zionists there. Its the land and the few christians he cares for. The book of revelations states isreal will be attacked , so to those pro -israel supporters who say go ahead i dare you to attack, that god is protecting us--GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED, you killed jesus, his son.
This is a act of piracy and should be judjed as such, with real punshment or it would condone all acts of piracy. If they can get away with it there is no real international law, so more power to the somali pirates--it would only be fair

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
God help us all.

I wonder what the official US response will be. I have a feeling BO will try to distance us from Israel until "more facts are known" or somesuch...

This could lead to the big one folks.

It could.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Seem i need a new pair of classes because thats not what i saw.

I saw civilians being fire upon before anyone even landed on the ships but maybe in the alice and wonderland world it was realy the food convoy trying to ram the gun ships.

Would you recomend spec savers or do you think i just make stories up in my head.

Israel are still saying they found weapons on board as some sort of justification for what they have done! Fuc*ing unbelievable.... just unbelievable!

You want 'Fuc*ing unbelievable....' then 3 buildings fall down, Shorts on the airlines could not be traced and didn't we have some foriegn people filming the action and danceing in the streets.

Follow the money

[edit on 31-5-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

The Israelis had no right to board that boat in the first place.

Classy move... killing holocaust survivors, peace activists, and humanitarian aid workers. Not to mention attacking a NATO ally in international waters.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join