It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IwantAbailOut_12

Israel did not have the legal right to stop this flotilla. Israel does not control the waters.

The leadership of Israel is a disgrace. If as some have suggested that the general populace does not support this kind of action, then the populace should throw the bums out!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

ok-
I saw those vids earlier and didn't realize that was you. I didn't see MUCH!
(except some BAD filming in some language that I was like WTF are they saying??)

I heard some shots, and saw the camera focused on some guy with a bandanna on. I guess that's the norm for peacekeepers on missions to supply food for the gaza strip. Meh the ME is wack anyway so I'm not surprized. Maybe I'm just not all that observant...BUT Why are you panicking?? So far, I haven't witnessed anything conclusive at ALL so far. But, whatever!

You, personally witnessed murders by the "zionists". I didn't see anything conclusive. Maybe you're just way smarter and can analyze video evidence better than most...OR you are jumping to conclusions too fast?

ORRR!!! maybe I'm a "zionist"

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
Here's what will probably happen:

Israel is like the raped kid that grew up to be a rapist....

Edit: spelling

[edit on 31-5-2010 by XyZeR]

Odd, how you seem to admit Israel was indeed wronged... yet have a fit when she defends herself.

link   
www.livestream.com...

Al Jazerra feed in English for anyone interested. You know since god forbid any western MSM cover this.

link   

Originally posted by malchediel

Originally posted by IwantAbailOut_12
The same law that protects Israel from terrorists and terroristic actions?? Again, I'll say ..... the boats were told not to enter or come closer, they ignored the warning, Israel did what Israel (and the U.S.A) would and should have done. They stopped them.

I so pose that slaughtering a boat full of humanitarian aid workers and politicians was the only way to enforce the blockade.

I doubt all were for humanitarian aid. But regardless, for her protection, Israel said go no further .... they refused to listen.

Cite your evidence then. And you spelled SUPPOSE as "so pose". Where are you from may I ask?

And what about your doubt that they were there for humanitarian aid? Do you have evidence to the contrary?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
LOL @ Foxnews.

Israeli defense forces attacked by pro-Palestinian activists, 10 dead. (paraphrasing)

link   
Al Jazeera

Just seen Israeli foreign minister danny eylon(?) make an official statement spouting about al-quaeda and Hamas terrorists, i knew it was only a matter of time!

link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
CBS is now reporting the same bs about live fire, I dont think a link is need im sure this will be part of the official U.S version of the story.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
You, personally witnessed murders by the "zionists". I didn't see anything conclusive. Maybe you're just way smarter and can anlylize video evidence better than most...OR you are jumping to conclusion too fast?

ORRR!!! maybe I'm a "zionist"

Yes I witnessed them, and unfortunately those videos are crap. Speak to Prove_It_Now or Teddy Roosevelt they witnessed this horrendous crime as well. I really need to find some higher quality footage. Best bet is to check IHH as they were the one's mainly broadcasting.

And I will not be drawn into a personal argument.

I have been posting facts and mostly stayed on topic and will continue to do so thank you.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

link   
Is this new footage from the boat?

www.livestream.com...

It seems to be so as I'm seeing new footage of people on the boats and new stuff of the commandos. Man I wish we had people who spoke some of these languages. Everyone should jump on the feed. It's the best footage I've seen yet. I don't know where it's from.

They just showed gun boats firing on the ships.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
They do what they think they need to do to defend their nation.

Well they did a good job defending their nation against all those unarmed humanitarians.... only one of them, apparently, was wounded... very impressive.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by malchediel

You forgot to mention that NOBODY got killed during those confrontations ... I think you need more coffee, because your arguments for Israel make no sense.

Now pick up your folder and go to page 124.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Lets make something perfectly clear.

KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL INSULTS AND ATTEMPTED BAITING OF OTHER MEMBERS

Discuss the issues of what has happened. Do NOT Indulge in personal rhetoric.

If you can't do that, don't post - because if it continues people will find that they can't post.

Here are the sites Terms and conditions - I suggest everyone takes a step back and makes time to read them.

link   
In fact, North Korea is friendlier to other countries than Israel is!

Israel:

1) Continues developing nuclear bombs without needing to be a member of the non-proliferation treaty.

2) Israel kills innocent Palestinians and invades their land.

3) Israel kills anyone who shows any support to the Palestinians.

4) Israel bombed the USS Liberty.

North Korea:

1) Allegedly develops nuclear bombs

2) Did not torpedo any ship

3) Doesn't care about its people

Which is worse?

link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
LOL @ Foxnews.

Israeli defense forces attacked by pro-Palestinian activists, 10 dead. (paraphrasing)

Yeah, the two reports I have seen on BBC this morning also refer to the ship occupants as "Palestinian activists". Talk about trying to paint a picture and distortion - no mention of the international makeup of those on board.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
How the international community will respond to this event:

Israel has a bad reputation in Europe, bordering on being sanctioned.

Obama is no fan of Israel.

The muslim world is no big fan.

Israel does not have many friends. Jews have never had many friends. Everytime they dare defend themselves against attacks their list of adversaries increases.

They are not as all-powerful and popular as claimed and who knows if they will survive the next 20 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join