It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

We will never understand what peoples motives really are. I think that applies to the government as well.

Who knows what intel is available out there.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's times like this one cant help but wonder if Hitler knew about all of this years ago.....

I realize you are ticked off. I am too. .

But what you are discretely alluding to makes you look like a holocaust apologist. .

Not cool.

Hitler and his views came into play long before the state of Israel. .

[edit on 5/30/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Not what I meant. I dont apologize for nobody.

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tauempire

So Israel murders innocent people and when people say that's messed up, you label them as ""anti-semite."

Say, aren't you the guy who posts all the Pro-Israel propaganda? Do clue us in to how Israel was right and just in this incident.

+13 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It's times like this one cant help but wonder if Hitler knew about all of this years ago.....

Come on now Hitler killed anyone in his way, not just Jews....

This despicable killing spree is largely because rabbi's are allowed in the IDF to brainwash soldiers before combat to believe that god is always on their side to protect them.

This isn't the fault of ordinary Israeli's, just like the extra-judiciary killings of 700 Pakistani women and children by drones aren't the direct fault of ordinary American's.

Indirectly we're all to blame as a race for letting religious belief and self-importance become more important than someone's life.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
Yes i just seen the live footage of this atrocity. Israel will pay for this as there is on board european legistors on board one of the boats. I think its time Europe flexed its muscles and move ships to gaza and stick 2 fingers up to israel. I like to see Israel attack a real army. God damn cowards

[edit on 30/5/2010 by loner007]

Do it...try it...i dare you. i really dare you...i mean...really really dare you and europe to flex your 'muscles'. I may not like israels policys but you mess with them and unfortunently you call the wrath of the big daddy/brother upon you!

and we all know who the 'bigdaddy/brother' is.

dont call them cowards either...i mean did they not warn the people? they provoked them.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is outrageous. I can't believe how decent human beings would fire and kill peace activists. I expected them to arrest them but never shoot to kill!
This is unacceptable and I hope the international community does something about it and not just words this time.

link   

+3 more 
link   
There are reports circulating about Turkey sending in Air Support for the Floatilla, given the recent falling out between Israel and Turkey, this could get really ugly, really quickly. If this situation doesn't calm down, we could be looking at the real deal here and Turkey is no small unorganized resistance movement Israel can kick around and round up at will. I hope it doesn't escalate, but that said, Israel has kicked these people around long enough, and it's time for somebody to step in, spank thier talmudic little bottoms and start canceling checks. If humanitarianism and accountibility means war then maybe it's high time for it. NATO has invaded and bombed better countries for a hell of alot less than what's been going on here for fifty years now.
I'd like to see Israel get away with the same attacks on an American funded and operated flotilla, where do I send the food?

link   
reply to post by john124

I know, I know. This sort of thing, tho... don't check who is on the boats, just go and beat the crap outta them. Nice.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Contrary to some of the posts on here, this is NOT going to be a personal attack thread..

All future posts attacking another Member will be dealt with by Warnings and possible removal of Posting Privileges.

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Alamo Ripper

Edited so I'll look like I'm behaving.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by wylekat]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots

So Israel murders innocent people and when people say that's messed up, you label them as ""anti-semite."

Say, aren't you the guy who posts all the Pro-Israel propaganda? Do clue us in to how Israel was right and just in this incident.

No but im saying this is turning into a anti-semite thread...thats what its turning into.

It is turning into a hate fest!

You people are practically advocating for war dude!

"ISRAEL MUST PAY", "ISRAEL IS GETTING WHAT IS COMING TO THEM"

"EUROPE MUST FLEX ITS MUSCLES"

"COWARDS"

"MURDERERS"

"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM FACE [insert whatever army you think could wipe israel off the face of the eart]"

GIVE ME A BREAK!

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tauempire]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by tauempire]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is there a newsfeed (video) on this in English? Appreciate it if anyone knows.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by primus2012]

link   

I doubt it has to do with anything of that nature. Don't change the subject of this huge issue.

link   

reply to post by john124

I know, I know. This sort of thing, tho... don't check who is on the boats, just go and beat the crap outta them. Nice.

Israel knew exactly who was on those boats. Unfortunately anyone who is viewed as aiding Palestine is considered a "terrorist," and will be treated as such.

That includes peace activists and European politicians. .

[edit on 5/30/2010 by clay2 baraka]

+20 more 
posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Jews and Israel are two separate things. Jews are ordinary people like you and me who practice their faith. Israel is a fascist state who's military murders innocent people and whose government sanctions it. Yes there are a lot of Jews in Israel but I doubt you would be accused of being prejudice against Germans if you said you hated the Nazis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join