It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Aboard the Marmara, Skirmish Turns Deadly

It was the 'peaceful humanitarians' aka terrorist supporters who unprovokedly attacked the Israeli Navy commandos. The anti-Semitic corporate media is lying its head off.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Fear? I suppose fear for the truth!

With all respect for the victims, but in a way I'm glad this happened because it shows us what the Khazars stand for!

2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

www.bibletools.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
U.S. citizen among those killed in Israeli flotilla raid

The American citizen was identified by the Anatolia news agency as Furkan Dogan, a 19-year-old student. His body had four bullet wounds to the head and one to the chest, the news agency reported.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Executed.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Fear? I suppose fear for the truth!

With all respect for the victims, but in a way I'm glad this happened because it shows us what the Khazars stand for!

2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

www.bibletools.org...

Fear is the expression of the system falling apart.
Truth, like death, comes inevitably and unexpectedly.
Truth is perceived as worse than death in those who try to conceal their lies from the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
The anti-Semitic corporate media is lying its head off.

corporate media

anti-Semitic]

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh god, please don't tell me you're serious with this comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

No sorry I was not insinuating you were a nationalist , It was just a example(slightly clumsy one) , and I was not excusing anything, but the example stands , there is probably not developed nation on the planet who hasnt done at some point in history..

And so shortly after you maligned DD for allegedly making 3 or 4 posts that you had difficulty understanding, seriously be careful where you throw those stones you might damage your glass house.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

No sorry I was not insinuating you were a nationalist , It was just a example(slightly clumsy one) , and I was not excusing anything, but the example stands , there is probably not developed nation on the planet who hasnt done at some point in history..

And so shortly after you maligned DD for allegedly making 3 or 4 posts that you had difficulty understanding, seriously be careful where you throw those stones you might damage your glass house.

No, again with the presumptions , I was being polite in that the op may have thought I was presuming he was nationalistic , when I had not thought that at all, From what he wrote I dont think he did ,I was making sure ..

I think you seem to have a problem gaining the nuance of the English language , and I had also just got up, maybe I should have just jumped in on the aggressive side , but not before a nice cup of earl grey what what...

ps my glass house is a decoy ,

Tell me , what does this bring to the debate?Or mean in relation to it?

""Since this whole affair was initiated by Israeli traitors, I'm pretty sure all evidence will be available soon enough.

Israel has been written off. The world is moving on.

Drugged Jewish-Aussies executing passengers in the international waters were not there to protect Israel's "sovereignty", that's for sure.

The pixels slowly fall in place.
Take off your black-and white goggles and see the whole picture""

dd

[edit on 3-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kickass
Also, I found a Swedish site where they commented on the picture of the guy with the knife in this link:

www.haaretz.com...

The Swedish site below claims that this is a fake photoshopped picture which may or may not have been taken aboard the ships.

The Swedish site is here:

motbilder.se...

A Google Translation of the text (with a little extra help from me) says:

"...And the Israelis have already begun to falsify images from the attack on the Ship to Gaza. From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, I find the picture below. [KICKASS: Referring to the first link above]

Let us magnify the image of the knife a bit. Do you see that the knife is transparent? The fact that you see right through it at the man with the green jersey. Do you also see how distorted the shape is of knife? Probably one of the worst Photoshop jobs I've seen since the war from Lebanon..."

I uploaded the pic to www.tineye.com... to see whether I could get a hit on a non-photoshopped pic, but got no hits...

I don´t really know what to make of this myself...why should a guy sit with a semi-transparent knife raised with a bunch of guys with cameras behind that doesn´t seem to notice or take offence of the knifewielding ESPECIALLY if this is taken AFTER the boarding?

The caption on the pic states:

"...An activist on board the Gaza flotilla holding a knife after Israel Navy commandos boarded their ship on May 31, 2010.
Photo by: Provided by IDF Spokesperson's Office..."

These guys looks awfully relaxed despite being boarded by commandos, and they just stand there with all their cameras too...

I guess that the PR-machinery on both sides are clocking overtime as crazy right now...

Haha! good catch!

My Gawd! they are really desperate now!

The best part of the photo wasn't the obvious photo chopped semi-transparent knife - SOME SMALL PART OF THE BACKGROUND WAS ACTUALLY DAYLIGHT SKY WITH BRIGHT SUN!

Wrong shadows for being 4:30 in the morning when it was totally dark with only artificial electric light!

Their poor crazy propaganda and this amateur 'damage control' farce are really destroying them now though!- with no mercy! - This fake photoshop photo from the IDF published in 'haaretz' has now been outed and has already been taken down from the harratz site!

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

""Since this whole affair was initiated by Israeli traitors, I'm pretty sure all evidence will be available soon enough.

Israel has been written off. The world is moving on.

Drugged Jewish-Aussies executing passengers in the international waters were not there to protect Israel's "sovereignty", that's for sure.

The pixels slowly fall in place.
Take off your black-and white goggles and see the whole picture""

dd

See what I meen about the insulting comments you just can't help yourself can you.

As to the quote above It would appear to me to be an opinion, a valid one at that, these events have pissed the world off mightily and we're gona move on and leave the psycho's behind, the reference to the drugged Aussie Jews was using a little piece of conspiracy lore about Aussie Jews pretending to be Brits getting up to all sorts of nefarious deeds in Iraq and Afghanistan the Israeli traitors I took to be a reference to the fact that ultra right wing idiots behaving in a particularly un Jewish manner have led Israel to this pickle. The black and white goggles is too easy to bother even a minor deconstruction.

It was easy and I understood it as soon as I read it, when I first came across you on this board your syntax seemed off and a couple of words didn't scan properly as I read them, I thought you were Belgian for some reason.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
and what did his quote bring to the debate " drugged jewish..aussies" ?israeli traitors?

etc , funnily enough , HE has seen no problem with me.
"The black and white goggles is too easy to bother even a minor deconstruction. " yes I agree
You seem to enter the end of many threads , actually add nothing constructive , and appear all hot and bothered ..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I have explained this several times, and I'll try to be short on this one.

Israelis (regime) are their own traitors, their behavior is hurting them the most, and it will destroy them.

I have compared this to the autoimmune disease.

A disease in which impaired function and the destruction of tissue are caused by an immune reaction in which abnormal antibodies are produced and attack the body's own cells and tissues.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

thank you dd , always better to talk to the organ grinder....It makes sense in relation to the thread now ..

link   

and what did his quote bring to the debate " drugged jewish..aussies" ?

etc , funnily enough , HE has seen no problem .

You seem to enter the end of many threads , actually add nothing constructive , and appear all hot and bothered ..

Australian who was on Mavis Marmara said that there were three commandos of Australian origin.

The term "assassin" is originally "hashashin"...

The word assassin is derived from the Arabic word Hashshashin[2]), referred to the Persian designation of the Nizari branch of the Ismā'īlī Shia under the instruction of Hassan aṣ-Ṣabbaḥ during the Middle Ages. They were active in the fort of Alamut in Iran from the eighth to the fourteenth centuries. This group killed members of the Arab Abbasid, Seljuq and crusaders élite for political and religious reasons, but mostly targeted the knights Templar and the ruling Fatimid Sunni kings.[3] Although commonly believed that assassins were under the influence of hashish during their killings or during their indoctrination, there is continued debate within the historical community whether these claims have any merit, as direct evidence from any contemporary source, Nizari or otherwise, is non-existent.

The earliest known literary use of the word assassination is in Macbeth by William Shakespeare (1605).

en.wikipedia.org...

Thus my "insinuation" they were drugged.
Read and educate yourself.

link   

Tell you what if you're bored why don't you go to your profile and check all of your own posts in this thread and see just how much each one brought to the discussion.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

and what did his quote bring to the debate " drugged jewish..aussies" ?israeli traitors?

"The black and white goggles is too easy to bother even a minor deconstruction. " yes I agree

I've been on this thread since its beginning, if you're not hot and bothered by this issue you are sick but the debate between the posters causes me no tension or worry whatsoever I take each post on its merits without regard to the poster for instance in this thread I've agreed mostly with Doc9 but on one of the bnp threads I disagreed wholeheartedly.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I am one of the few..3 or 4 folk that have argued for the evidence all through this thread , the amount of pm in support is unreal also those warning me , I have been polite ,with this in mind ,

I've been on this thread since its beginning, if you're not hot and bothered by this issue you are sick but the debate between the posters causes me no tension or worry whatsoever I take each post on its merits without regard to the poster for instance in this thread I've agreed mostly with Doc9 but on one of the bnp threads I disagreed wholeheartedly.

I tend not to get hot n bothered any more apart from when hearsay is portrayed as fact look throughthe trhead for yourself,the biggest hearsay was that the idf fired and injured folk before landing ,and that there where no weapons on board , this was not and has not been prooved , if you have a problem with folk looking for proovable facts over heresay , rhetoric and hyperbole ..perhaps over there personal beliefs then so be it ,

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Executed.

Can you explain how that indicates he was executed?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Haha! good catch!

My Gawd! they are really desperate now!

It still does not change the fact that at least one Israeli was stabbed upon boarding, as the video evidence shows, pointed out by member Skellon.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Australian who was on Mavis Marmara said that there were three commandos of Australian origin.

The term "assassin" is originally "hashashin"...

The word assassin is derived from the Arabic word Hashshashin[2]), referred to the Persian designation of the Nizari branch of the Ismā'īlī Shia under the instruction of Hassan aṣ-Ṣabbaḥ during the Middle Ages. They were active in the fort of Alamut in Iran from the eighth to the fourteenth centuries. This group killed members of the Arab Abbasid, Seljuq and crusaders élite for political and religious reasons, but mostly targeted the knights Templar and the ruling Fatimid Sunni kings.[3] Although commonly believed that assassins were under the influence of hashish during their killings or during their indoctrination, there is continued debate within the historical community whether these claims have any merit, as direct evidence from any contemporary source, Nizari or otherwise, is non-existent.

The earliest known literary use of the word assassination is in Macbeth by William Shakespeare (1605).

en.wikipedia.org...

Thus my "insinuation" they were drugged.
Read and educate yourself.

Mate i do know all about the history of the word assasin its one of those things all teenagers learn...

The hashashin were also the basis for the religion freddy mercury was a part of.....did you know that..

the link between than and drugged jewish aussies was fairly tenuous , but I get it now , I was not aware any aussies had been identified?hence the confusion

To my good fortune i have NEVERhad to educate myself from wikipedia........

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I tend not to get hot n bothered any more apart from when hearsay is portrayed as fact look throughthe trhead for yourself,the biggest hearsay was that the idf fired and injured folk before landing ,and that there where no weapons on board , this was not and has not been prooved , if you have a problem with folk looking for proovable facts over heresay , rhetoric and hyperbole ..perhaps over there personal beliefs then so be it ,

Studies have shown that people will believe hearsay over facts when presented with both. They will readily dismiss facts that do not agree with their beliefs, employing every sort of rationalization to explain why the hearsay is correct and the facts wrong. We are seeing that same phenomenon in this thread.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join