It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Mattias Gardell also tells us that there is picture evidence of the executions.

Doesn't anyone else think this is very suspicious?

Yeah, this is a huge conspiracy against Israel, thanks for bringing our heads up.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What is supposedly so damning about the gunshots being at close-range?

Four bullets in the head, two in the chest in a nineteen year old peace activist for example, armed with at most, a potato peeler or perhaps a paint roller in international waters on a peaceful relief ship loaded with humanitarian aid and an international consortium of well known and respected peaceworkers versus 1000 trained military commandos with automatic weapons and helicopters.
What's not damning about it?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Yeah, this is a huge conspiracy against Israel, thanks for bringing our heads up.

Oh, I forgot. It's only those sneaky Jews who can be involved in a conspiracy. Everyone else is pure and innocent, with no ulterior motives. Only those evil Jews do.

If you want to play the "put words in other people's mouths" game, we can.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot. It's only those sneaky Jews who can be involved in a conspiracy. Everyone else is pure and innocent, with no ulterior motives. Only those evil Jews do.

You're a class act, thanks for posting that, now at least we know who we're dealing with and on what terms.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I just ran the link through google translate but it said it couldn't translate it and apologized for it.
I tried the front page of the newspaper and it was translated.

After that I pasted only the text of the article, google translated it.
Oh my, I hope this makes worldwide headlines, but I'm afraid it's not gonna happen.

BTW It is no surprise to me that there were executions.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You playing with wrong cards.
Here, at least I, have nothing to do with Jews. If you want to know I have many jewish friend. In fact, they are even more harsh than me against this Israeli governement and army.
Again, watch this, before opening the "zomg anti-semitist" card
vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If it will be proven with evidence, Turkey will declare war this weekend.

If they do, I think it's justified, they will be facing a formidable opponent, war isn't about size or numbers it's about force multipliers, in the modern vernacular and Israel has many.

However it goes Turkey should remember that UK/USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of the force that owns Israel so it'll be goodbye NATO Goodbye EU and hello Shanghai Cooperation Organisation for the Turks if it doesn't get nuclear.

Ho Hum, fight as well as you have done in the past against the Empire Turkey I wish you well, when enough is enough and you have been pushed once to often you have to fight

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Four bullets in the head, two in the chest

If you are going to execute someone in cold blood, why waste six bullets? That speaks to a heat of the moment, combat situation.

in a nineteen year old

What does his age have to do with anything? Military age in most countries is 18. But suddenly you want to make him a child.

peace activist

Irrelevant. His status as a "peace activist" does not preclude him from violent acts.

for example, armed with at most, a potato peeler or perhaps a paint roller

That right there already proves your motivation and agenda, attempting to downplay and spin what weapons were being wield. If you cannot be honest about that, if you feel you need to lie and spin, there is no chance of having a sincere, honest conversation.

in international waters on a peaceful relief ship loaded with humanitarian aid and an international consortium of well known and respected peaceworkers versus 1000 trained military commandos with automatic weapons and helicopters.

Appeal-to-authority and appeal-to-spite non-sequitur.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Please update us.
But i am not sure that there will be evidence because the passengers coming are saying that they had to leave everything they have in Israel, including of course all the cameras etc.

Yeah! I was wondering about that too! - did they manage to tranfer it electronically in some way?

But maybe it was a small memory card hidden in the private parts of one of the women?

I don't know why this professor would lie about it and make a fool of him self in front of all the Swedish people if it wasn't correct - this is a good well known guy!

He didn't say directly that THEY had the evidence with them - he said that THERE IS picture evidence of the executions.

I'm only reporting what I read - and you can read it yourselves through the link using a translation tool.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Most of the world just tries to get by.

Then you get the bullies, be they US, Commie, Nazis or IDF. They're all the same, and are the rubbish of this planet.

And they ALWAYS have their lapdogs. Whining little mongrels who toe the party line.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Here, at least I, have nothing to do with Jews

Of course you don't. That is why it is called the "putting words in other people's mouths" game. You did the same thing. Instead of addressing the point, you made a red-herring reductio ad ridiculum argument.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If you cannot be honest about that, if you feel you need to lie and spin, there is no chance of having a sincere, honest conversation.

And therein lies my response.

Faux Pas, and Adieu.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yeah! I was wondering about that too! - did they manage to tranfer it electronically in some way?

Then why haven't we seen it yet? Surely something like that would be plastered all over the news.

But maybe it was a small memory card hidden in the private parts of one of the women?

Would it even still work?

I don't know why this professor would lie about it and make a fool of him self in front of all the Swedish people if it wasn't correct - this is a good well known guy!

He doesn't necessarily have to be lying. He may simply believe there is photographic evidence or there might be photographs that he interprets any number of ways; a photo of a dead passenger doesn't need to show an Israeli pressing a gun to a head for someone to claim it is proof of executions. Such photos will be Rorschach tests.

But if he wants to lie (or is simply wrong), it won't necessarily hurt his reputation either. There will be people all-too-willing to believe him, whether or not any evidence is ever produced, and all-too-willing to accept (or generate) any special pleading excuses if it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchyYou're a class act, thanks for posting that, now at least we know who we're dealing with and on what terms.

Funny that you conveniently leave the other part out. Any objective mind can see it was a reductio ad ridiculum response to a reductio ad ridiculum argument. That is something you should be well versed in, seeing as how you've been employing it.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Then why haven't we seen it yet? Surely something like that would be plastered all over the news.

Would it even still work?

Of course it would still work

If it was pre-planned and you had a container to quickly seal it in before you shove it up the muffin.

My ex-wife used to be a real master smuggling expensive stuff that way! - and the custom service were never once checkin' her expensive muffin!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Of course it would still work

If it was pre-planned and you had a container to quickly seal it in before you shove it up the muffin.

But if it wasn't sealed?

My ex-wife used to be a real master smuggling expensive stuff that way! - and the custom service were never once checkin' her expensive muffin!

Where is the puking emoticon when you need it?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here at last, we are in agreement on something at least.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Since this whole affair was initiated by Israeli traitors, I'm pretty sure all evidence will be available soon enough.

Israel has been written off. The world is moving on.

Drugged Jewish-Aussies executing passengers in the international waters were not there to protect Israel's "sovereignty", that's for sure.

The pixels slowly fall in place.
Take off your black-and white goggles and see the whole picture

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Come on now! a few small fine jewish hand cut Rare white+ & Top Wesselton diamonds from Antwerpen is nothing to puke about - pfft!

But if it wasn't sealed?

Logically, it would be sealed or wrapped in plastic or a rubber condom or similar!

Well! maybe an agreement that it wouldn't be released until everyone from the flotilla were safe and out of Israel - and back in their home countries?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Israelis stole their possessions.

Most of the activists were flown out of Israel with no belongings other than their passports and clothes, reported the BBC's Andrew North, at Israel's Ben Gurion airport.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Doctors in Ankara, where some of the severely injured were taken, say they have been treating people for gunshot wounds. Three people are in intensive care.

Seven other activists are in a serious condition and will remain in Israeli hospitals until they can be moved, Israeli officials say.

Safe in Israeli hands

Meanwhile, some of the 10,000 tonnes of aid seized from the flotilla by Israel has been returned to the Israeli port of Ashdod after it was left stranded at a Gaza-Israel crossing.

They need those for kibbutz

Israel says it is prepared to allow all the aid into Gaza, apart from cement and metal products - a sizeable proportion of the total shipment.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join