It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

And the Anti-Semite useful idiots will be here cheering it on the whole time.

Palestinians are Semites and Israelis are anti-Semites.

How about they are both Semites and some of the two most closely related peoples in the Middle East.

Unless National Geographic and all the other groups that are supporting genomic ancestral research are all a Zionist conspiracy.

Who hate each other and so are both Antisemitic.

But this is not about it really

I'd like to see them hugging each other. So, what's the big deal?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Are you a Jew?

I'm an atheist of American Indian, Welsh and German background. High cheekbones, blue eyes and tan-skin year-round. I'm gorgeous.

Nice girl

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

HAHA nice , I just got the welsh///bit o dutch/english....year round pale blue...

Where was it said doomsdayrex was a girl ...lol

[edit on 2-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I still maintain that some of these activists were ex-military or had military instruction.

Speculation : I suspect that we have rather a significant 'player' behind this militant side of the Free Gaza Flotilla.

Most of the passengers aboard this ship were innocent and reacted innocently, we don't see them as they were probably doing the logical thing and hiding in the lower decks in cabins etc. This is what innocent civilians do when faced with a military presence, they back down and rightfully so.

I questioned from the start, the guts the militant activists showed. Far too aggressive and confident for my liking.

One of the most significant things that occured onboard that ship when the Blackhawk was overhead was the group of activists that were trying to anchor the helicopter to the deck using the rope it dropped down.
This is extremely dangerous for both the people onboard the ship and the aircrew/commandos.

There could have been many, many more fatalities if they had succeeded.

This video demonstrates an 'anchored' helicopter.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Very nice find.

The commentator was extremely fair to the story. As spin-free as I have seen any reporting thus far.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

I still maintain that some of these activists were ex-military or had military instruction.

Speculation : I suspect that we have rather a significant 'player' behind this militant side of the Free Gaza Flotilla.

Mate i respect you. You're standing up for what you believe.

Let us now discuss the IRISH flotilla. We may expect a confrontation. Since you're so sure of the militant angle - let's find some research on the Irish ship. The MV Rachel Corrie.

Before any trouble occurs i want YOU to find out who is on that boat. That way if anything happens, you can tell us what went wrong.

Good luck and best wishes.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Are the Irish sending any Naval vessels...I think I would....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Skellon

Mate i respect you. You're standing up for what you believe.

Let us now discuss the IRISH flotilla. We may expect a confrontation. Since you're so sure of the militant angle - let's find some research on the Irish ship. The MV Rachel Corrie.

Before any trouble occurs i want YOU to find out who is on that boat. That way if anything happens, you can tell us what went wrong.

Good luck and best wishes.

I believe there's only a dozen people to be exact, so it shouldn't be too terribly difficult.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

No but i think the Turkish are.

The Irish are relying on the hope of humanity i think.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

One of the most significant things that occured onboard that ship when the Blackhawk was overhead was the group of thugs that were trying to anchor the helicopter to the deck using the rope it dropped down.

How funny the humanitarian aide workers have gone from peace activists to political activists to thugs.

It is quite thuggish of course to be delivering food and medicine to the starving and the sick, and toys to children who have none.

To bad such people can't be noble decent soldiers with tear gas and mace and guns and grenades and repell on to ships in the dead of night to terrorize and murder people like good decent noble soldiers do.

Nice to see you wearing down and getting more desperate by the hour in your slanderous attacks on humanitarian aide workers, and philanthropists.

You sure you aren't working for the Palestinians you sure are doing a fine job at making the Israelis look more despicable by the minute!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, I appreciate the respect if it was sincere.

I also respect posters that show respect to others regardless of whether I agree or disagree with their opinion.

It is only when posters resort to name calling and mocking that I get frustrated.

Good luck to you aswell.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Sorry, what are you implying? The israeli's will stop the ship? Or what?

Just out of interest.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Thankyou

Now let's discuss the Irish boat - V Rachel Corrie.

Does that contain militants? Illegal arms?

Or are these people going in peace?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Actually considering how well the Protestants and Catholics get along in Ireland, I would suggest you have the Israeli Navy send boats to Ireland to evacuate the Zionists and the Jews because it sure won't be a safe place for them if the Israelis harm anyone on that Irish aide ship.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Skellon

One of the most significant things that occured onboard that ship when the Blackhawk was overhead was the group of thugs that were trying to anchor the helicopter to the deck using the rope it dropped down.

How funny the humanitarian aide workers have gone from peace activists to political activists to thugs.

It is quite thuggish of course to be delivering food and medicine to the starving and the sick, and toys to children who have none.

To bad such people can't be noble decent soldiers with tear gas and mace and guns and grenades and repell on to ships in the dead of night to terrorize and murder people like good decent noble soldiers do.

Nice to see you wearing down and getting more desperate by the hour in your slanderous attacks on humanitarian aide workers, and philanthropists.

You sure you aren't working for the Palestinians you sure are doing a fine job at making the Israelis look more despicable by the minute!

I believe he is searching for the truth. If you watch the recent videos, you can clearly see the 'mob' getting ready to brawl. Let's not fall victim to semantics here. The vast majority of us are posting with the best intentions towards their fellow man.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nice to see you again Proto!

I was actually editing 'thugs' and replaced it with your favourite 'activits' whilst you must have been typing your post as I thought it too provocative.

I shall make myself clear on this Proto; I believe only a small percentage of the 600 or so passengers on board that ship were antagonists with a more sinister motive. The rest I believe were innocent and 'out of the loop', totally oblivious to what the minority had planned.

Also, you should really check out the fresh security camera footage from the ship if you haven't already, it will 'settle' some of your on going doubts.

Here they are for your perusal incase you 'missed' them.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Sorry, what are you implying? The israeli's will stop the ship? Or what?

Just out of interest.

Two things, very few people on board this time (a dozen I heard), and it will be stopped more than likely. This time by the boat being disabled and towed to port.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Skellon ... I would also like to take a moment and applaud the way you've conducted yourself within this thread. You've stuck to your guns, and argued your corner without resorting to attack or insult.

Despite the fact I disagree with some (not all) of your viewpoints and assessments, I take my 'virtual' hat off to you.

My compliments to you

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Irish ship is porting Turkey before it heads over. Who knows what happens after that? Does the original crew stay? Do they get replaced by more IHH personnel? Either way Israel has stated it will be stopped. It was scheduled to arrive on June 5th but now that it has ported in Turkey they say the arrival will be delayed a few days.

Sorry-you guys will have to wait until next week to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

I believe he is searching for the truth. If you watch the recent videos, you can clearly see the 'mob' getting ready to brawl. Let's not fall victim to semantics here. The vast majority of us are posting with the best intentions towards their fellow man.

Nice to see you being completely unbiased here. Oh sorry... yeah you used the word 'mob' aka a negative title.

Some would have used the words 'humanitarians' or 'defenders' or maybe just a crowd of pissed off people who have watched ten of their fellows get shot dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join