It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

Err...Well I just posted two new youtube videos that I don't think anyone has seen yet? That's productive right?
. I agree with what you said though virgom...it really just depends on Turkey and the International Community now I guess....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

Hey, if you added more information to the opening topic then kudos to you.
Thats what the thread was for, not what it has turned into though.

star for u....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Originally posted by gambon

even just the link would be ok ..

Sure thing. It's on that IDFNADESK channel on Youtube.

YOUTUBE

YOUTUBE

Edit to add. I DO also see gas masks being prepared by them in the 1st video.

[edit on 6/2/10 by ElijahWan]

Thankyou so much for these video clips Elijah. A very strong contribution to the thread.

No problem man, just stumbled across them a few minutes ago and thought I should put them up as I hadn't seen em on here. Like I said...I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong but I'm still convinced what this whole event comes down to is if Israel INDEED attacked them in International Waters. I guess the next few days will tell us what might be happening.

The MAIN ISSUE I have with the "activists" now....Is why would they have Gas-masks UNLESS they were expecting a conflict like this? I mean I guess perhaps they might have been delivering them to Gaza....same thing with the slingshots....It's really all just a messy bunch of POO really.

[edit on 6/2/10 by ElijahWan]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Israeli hashisins commanded by the criminal cell of Israeli government including PM, who refuses to be investigated because he has "immunity" - and not for long, assassinate (after smoking hashish, that is) targeted individuals from their list on a ship far on the high seas.

After that, the whole world is terrorized with their foul propaganda, creating a virtual flood of lies, insults and distorted pretense of sanity.

A show I really don't want to miss and I am going to scalpel it into the smallest possible pieces for a special exhibition.

A new propaganda method - pixelization of reality

Smart, indeed! Too bad, you're two steps behind the latest technology of suppressing it.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Those that said there were no weapons and that idf fired first have gone quiet.........

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
The Israeli hashisins commanded by the criminal cell of Israeli government including PM, who refuses to be investigated because he has "immunity" - and not for long, assassinate (after smoking hashish, that is) targeted individuals from their list on a ship far on the high seas.

After that, the whole world is terrorized with their foul propaganda, creating a virtual flood of lies, insults and distorted pretense of sanity.

A show I really don't want to miss and I am going to scalpel it into the smallest possible pieces for a special exhibition.

A new propaganda method - pixelization of reality

Smart, indeed! Too bad, you're two steps behind the latest technology of suppressing it.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

Sorry DangerDeath I didn't see your video contribution, where is it please?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Thepreye

Fair enough , I would feel guilty though I think...blood diamonds dodgy backers etc ..You really were nasty boys back then..glad they turned to political from violent action

Obviously I need no education on UNITA, that's why I used them as an example, I saw no need for trade unions and initially thought we needed cough cough Tha..Thatcher.

All that changed soon though one of the happiest days of my teenage years was the nearly successful Brighton bomb, to imagine that just a few years earlier my most prised possession was a highly illegal BAOR switchblade and wanted a nuke war so I could be a warrior survivor.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I found a pretty good, fairly unbiased report on the whole thing. It's done by some news source in the US called The Young Turks? I've never heard of it but it DEFINITELY doesn't favor those on the VESSEL or IDF. The guy speaks fluent Turkish as well and is able to tell you what the people are saying.

Israel Flotilla Raid- Breakdown/Chronology

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

reply to post by Thepreye

Fair enough , I would feel guilty though I think...blood diamonds dodgy backers etc ..You really were nasty boys back then..glad they turned to political from violent action

Obviously I need no education on UNITA, that's why I used them as an example, I saw no need for trade unions and initially thought we needed cough cough Tha..Thatcher.

All that changed soon though one of the happiest days of my teenage years was the nearly successful Brighton bomb, to imagine that just a few years earlier my most prised possession was a highly illegal BAOR switchblade and wanted a nuke war so I could be a warrior survivor.

Believe it or not , our backgrounds a fairly similar , good health to you and your family..

using the coal strikes as an example , I also remeber the staffordshire coalfields legally vote to work in there union area, but forced violently and hatefully by certain flying pickets from other areas , not to work, the staffs ex mining clubs still hate scargill and his cronies...so I saw both sides in that as well

[edit on 2-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The bigger picture provides the real danger here;

The charity that owns the ship has alleged ties to Iran.

They are defiant and have sent yet another Free Gaza Flotilla which is on route as we speak, due to arrive on Friday.

They have vowed to keep sending them regardless of Israel stopping them.

Israel have vowed to use more force on Friday.

It is like someone desperately trying to ignite a powder keg with damp matches before they are caught.

It feels like whoever is behind this wants things to escalate in as short as time as possible and is not accepting failiure.

Dangerous times ahead.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The taint is spreading exactly marking all foul media outlets and showing a complicated, but now fully visible structure of global criminal organization, including its very source.

Keep watching.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
The reason the ship erupted into violence is because a bunch of pirates, murderers and kidnappers illegally boarded a ship bearing a Turkish flag, in international waters...

That had intended to run a blockade. If they had simply been on a pleasure cruise or they had sought port in another nation, then the Isreali action would have been grievous breach of law. Whether or not you agree with the blockade, whether or not you think it is illegal, the stated goal was to violate the laws of the controlling authority in the area. (being in the Israeli Exclusive Economic Zone).

Further to this... if someone illegally enters (or boards) your property, you try to stop them, and that person kills you... they've lost the right to scream self-defense... It is murder, pure and simple.

Irrelevant analogy. These were not just simply criminals invading someone's property. It would be more akin to a policy action. If the police came to through my door, thinking they had the law on their side and even if that were not the case, it would not give me the right to attempt to kill the officers. My rights would be through the proper legal channels.

On a final note... The Israelis have just 'expelled' (the MSM's words) all those they kidnapped from the boat...How nice of them
Way to spin a mass kidnapping.

What would you expect them to do with foreign nationals? Israel has no obligation to let them stay in country. And if they had kept them in country, you'd be complaining about how they are being held prisoner. Your true colors are showing. You are proving just how close-minded and ignorant you are.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I found a pretty good, fairly unbiased report on the whole thing. It's done by some news source in the US called The Young Turks? I've never heard of it but it DEFINITELY doesn't favor those on the VESSEL or IDF. The guy speaks fluent Turkish as well and is able to tell you what the people are saying.

Israel Flotilla Raid- Breakdown/Chronology

The Young Turks (Turkish: Jön Türkler (plural), from French: Jeunes Turcs) were a coalition of various groups favoring reformation of the administration of the Ottoman Empire. The movement was against the monarchy of Ottoman Sultan and favored a re-installation of the short-lived Kanûn-ı Esâsî constitution. They established the second constitutional era in 1908 with what would become known as the Young Turk Revolution. The term Young Turks referred to the members of the Ottoman society who were progressive, modernist and opposed to the status quo. The movement built a rich tradition of dissent that shaped the intellectual, political and artistic life of the late Ottoman period generally transcendent to the decline and dissolution periods. Many Young Turks were not only active in the political arena, but were also artists, administrators, or scientists. The term "Young Turks" has subsequently come to signify any groups or individuals inside an organization who are progressive and seek prominence and power.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
It is like someone desperately trying to ignite a powder keg with damp matches before they are caught.

It feels like whoever is behind this wants things to escalate in as short as time as possible and is not accepting failiure.

Dangerous times ahead.

And the Anti-Semite useful idiots will be here cheering it on the whole time.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

very well researched and balanced video..imo thabk you for bringing it to the thread starred although it mentions the vid being cut , althought the one here is longer?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I see you are still grasping the taint of humanity like some unholy beacon.

Good for you. We can't all be evil.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

And the Anti-Semite useful idiots will be here cheering it on the whole time.

Palestinians are Semites and Israelis are anti-Semites.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I found a pretty good, fairly unbiased report on the whole thing. It's done by some news source in the US called The Young Turks?

Here's some information on the Young Turks...

The Young Turks is a liberal radio and Internet talk show airing on Sirius Satellite Radio and its first original programming. The name is an allusion to the Young Turk reform movement in the late Ottoman Empire (and the general term, derived from this usage, referring to new progressive movements within older organizations), playing on host Cenk Uygur's Turkish origins. The Young Turks claims to be the first Internet TV news show. Video of the show is streamed daily on their website and available as a podcast.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Criminals to conduct investigation of their own crimes!

This couldn't be more idiotic from the supposed wisest place

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And now the Gazans dont want the aid????

I guess the Kayatusha rockets they ordered were on backorder, so they just refused the whole shipment. ("C4! Where is the C4?!? What am I supposed to use to detonate myself with, vinegar and baking soda? Send the whole thing back!!")

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join