It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

So sue me. By the way, hatred owns no copyright is not original anyway. But peace and hope is.

May you reconsider your position and help find a common ground so that more may live, instead of provacative actions that will kill everyone of us all soon.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A nice sum up of the events has come up in wikipedia, for those newcomers to the discussion it is a good starting point.
en.wikipedia

It also has some info on the ships, both sides accounts and possible repercursions.

Seemed pretty unbiased to me, although I may be wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I really wanted to join the conversation and to hear other opinions but there is only one opinion here and you keep attacking others.
I am not serving any side nor being paid for posting my replies.
I just got aggressive and cruel replies with no will to really discuss the issues.
I'm giving up. I will not post new replies. You can be satisfied.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

So sue me. By the way, hatred owns no copyright is not original anyway. But peace and hope is.

May you reconsider your position and help find a common ground so that more may live, instead of provacative actions that will kill everyone of us all soon.

Peace

It's not hate man , it's far from hate , it's disgust and nausea when seeing people trying to justify atrocities .

And by the way , when you said "more may live" i guess you made an exception towards those that are already dead , being shot by israeli soldiers , after attacking them with spoons , brooms and bazookas hidden in their trousers

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Israel frequently makes a mess of operations

such as stealing IDs from people of other nations

and then using them to carry out a botched assassination

whilst being recorded doing so on CCTV

What was so botched about it? They killed their target and got away and vanished. It was a pretty good operation as it achieved it's objective and they got out safe.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
They are traitors simply because they were ordered to betray Israel.
I really don't believe that Israelis themselves want the destruction of Israel.
But what they are doing is totally counterproductive to their wish to survive.
So, yes, calling them "insane", "mad", "psychopath" - it works fine. They are conditioned to be like that. They have been "cared about" to become like a spoiled child which gets anything they want - think Salome.

The very idea of Israelis and their god IHVH, a peculiar chimeric god, which is partly metaphysical (like Allah) and partly Chtonic, angry, psychotic volcano-god who from time to time has an urge to punish Israelis for their crimes - forces them to such an exaggerated behavior. Anyone who knows this can control these people. They are so predictable and easy to provoke.

General Yaguri, who was defeated with his 188 tank brigade in 1973 war, fell for Egyptian provocation. His unit and some others, were almost completely destroyed. This situation, where Israelis attack humanitarian movement carelessly and confidentially, in a wedge formation, against dug in infantry armed with anti tank missiles, reminds me of this battle which took place at Sinai.

books.google.com... PjkFoWFOImI7YUF&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCwQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=general%20Yaguri&f=false

Who is in control of Israel? Well, maybe this very idea of Israel, for which they live, kill and die.

Even Freud (Moses and Monotheism) believed that Israelis actually killed Moses, and tried to conceal this crime, which can still be deciphered from the Bible. Such an act would be treason?

Isn't it the fact that Christians actually blame Jews for treason?

This is a psychological engine which certainly affects Jewish people, and Israel is the epitome of this mechanism. Its own idea is betraying it. Whether there are some Israelis which are consciously doing this, or just following the momentum of such a mechanism, I can't know for sure, but I can see where it goes.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

"Not Hate?" Oh, come off it. Just mean what you said after what you dared to write.

Who killed who? You were there and saw it? Why not wait till the verdict is out, or are you the kind that prefer to hang first than trial later?

Peace, brother, you and I are of the same blood and type - human first before anything else.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

What was so botched about it? They killed their target and got away and vanished. It was a pretty good operation as it achieved it's objective and they got out safe.

Vanished? They didn't vanish. Everybody knows. They are not safe, and they don't feel safe. Feeling unsafe really matters to them. That is the engine they fuel at all times.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Skellon

No you're not. I have posted more evidence and links on these boards in the last 24 hours than you probably ever will.

You are simply trying to discredit what i and many others have seen from a combination of live feeds, photographs, eye witness statements (the video with the young boy talking about the shootings) aswell as hundreds of media reports and links to foreign media sites that are not whitewashing this.

I think YOU are the one without any evidence.

Don't try and discredit me. If you want to make yourself useful - then do what I did and go back through more than 88 pages on here alone (and then check the hundreds of links that I and many others have painstakingly searched for).

* I have posted various sources for my links over 24 hours, as i say go back over 88 pages

* I predicted that there were individual targets to be snatched and killed even before that hitlist book was found

* I also found more than one picture of the hitlist - proving that it wasn't a random piece of paper.

* I also proved that image didn't orginate from a BLOG - in fact i actually found the Turkish source of the SIX images.

* I was the one who found out the captain had been INJURED AFTER calling for the riot to stop.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by mr-lizard]

There is NO EVIDENCE on this thread of idf having fired first , there is NO EVIDE£NCE on this thread that ANY injuries where sustained before the troops landed

There is NO evidence of violence on any of the other ships in the fleet..
In fact there is no film or any news of how peacefully/otherwise the other ships were taken

There is evidence of gas masks on the turkish ship......I would presume these are banned from being shipped to gaza as Humanitarian aid

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Why not wait till the verdict is out, or are you the kind that prefer to hang first than trial later?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

Because if i wait it will be the same story again , the US will say no and no action will be taken and the official result will be that it was a misunderstanding , a regretable error , or even provoked. Either way no action will be taken and these " regretable errors will go on and on forever .

And regarding the hanging part , as i see things it's not necessary , same as it wasn't necessary for them to use fire and kill without any remorse

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

As has been stated, the original video has been changed. Unfortunately it was strung together. However those of us who watched it know what we saw.

A video edited by the IDF is not impartial in any way.

WHAT? all the video on the net has been altered by the idf ....HOW?

NO video shows idf firing first, or any idf ship firing on the turkish vessel

That is NO video , not even ones made by the protestors / people on the ship which im sure would be edited to support there case not the idf one

[edit on 1-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"Same again?" Or is the verdict not to your liking?

Look, I understand fully how you feel and equally I do feel for the palestinians and beleive they too, like the jews, deserve a homeland of their own.

The current hardliner govt have to go, and it is the jewish common people that need to be appealed to, NOT by more violence and chants of 'Death to Israel, Death to Infidels".

Peace is the only solution, not by provocative acts, but by grassroot sincere actions. Show your empty hand to the israelites and they will reach out in kind. Brandish your arms, and similarly, we will only kill each other as the conflict widens.

Change begins with you and me. It's only a drop in the ocean, but our families, friends and relatives are our ocean of humanity, within reach.

Do consider my post, I plead, to you and others who think like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer

reply to post by deccal

Israel's alleged 'intelligence' is proving to be a mammoth oxymoron

The incidents that followed after the sportsman in munich were killed are the main characteristic of isrealis operations and how they are carried.

Many innocent people lost their lives , some because they were taken as terrorists , but in fact were common citizens of a country ( denmark for example as a real case) . Collateral victims ,many innocent dead , always when israel is involved

I am sorry but are you speaking of the same Munich incident that actually occured?

It was the German police that botched up the attempted rescue of the Israeli hostages in Munich.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by Skellon

No you're not. I have posted more evidence and links on these boards in the last 24 hours than you probably ever will.

You are simply trying to discredit what i and many others have seen from a combination of live feeds, photographs, eye witness statements (the video with the young boy talking about the shootings) aswell as hundreds of media reports and links to foreign media sites that are not whitewashing this.

I think YOU are the one without any evidence.

Don't try and discredit me. If you want to make yourself useful - then do what I did and go back through more than 88 pages on here alone (and then check the hundreds of links that I and many others have painstakingly searched for).

* I have posted various sources for my links over 24 hours, as i say go back over 88 pages

* I predicted that there were individual targets to be snatched and killed even before that hitlist book was found

* I also found more than one picture of the hitlist - proving that it wasn't a random piece of paper.

* I also proved that image didn't orginate from a BLOG - in fact i actually found the Turkish source of the SIX images.

* I was the one who found out the captain had been INJURED AFTER calling for the riot to stop.

You seem to take credit for a lot , but when i re read the posts I find NO evidence just hearsay, you then tell people to grow up if they disagree and ask for this evidence ?I think you need to grow up or post the video which shows the idf firing from

A) the helicopter...OR
B) using naval guns to shell the ship....

Both claims made by al jazeera , and repeated add hominim... but no evidence of it on any of the films available

OH I forgot ...if this evidence existed it would be all over the news ...but it isnt .....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

I am sorry but are you speaking of the same Munich incident that actually occured?

It was the German police that botched up the attempted rescue of the Israeli hostages in Munich.

I am getting tired with you guys ... i meant the events that followed, the mossad search for the responsible ones all over the world , when many innocent ones lost their lives . If you make a search you can even find a documentary about it and i remember there are a few ex mossad important persons in te interview admitting and regretting the losses of lives among usual citizens of many countries ...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

"Get a spell checker, before you even start throwing that at me."

followed by

"How is eyewitness report weak information? How i live footage weak information? How is collecting the hundreds of links over a 24 hour period of time weak information?"

see the irony...people picking fault in others spelling should at least make theres perfect i would have thought.......

link   
reply to post by Dock9

So tell me, when an angry mob has the guts to attack commandos before they land on deck, pull the fast rope away after it has been dropped down, bring gas masks out of convienience and then mob each soldier one by one as as they land.

This does not strike you as strange at all?

These were counter insertion tactics, they were not the simple natural response of some 'provoked peace activists'.

They knew how to exploit the insertion and acted collectively, collectively being the key word here. This highlights a premadated group tactic.

In my opinion they acted under instruction or were educated in how to deal with a military tactic.

Either way, it is 'fishy' to me.

We can get carried away with an event labelled an 'atrocity' and easily forget to impartially analyse the details.

The details count.

link   
reply to post by gambon

or post the video which shows the idf firing from A) the helicopter...OR

Have a look at this video at 1.15 ?

I'd like opinions from all on this, Is that evidence of gunfire from the chopper ?

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join