It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

Originally posted by Skellon

Though it is hard to explain why they carried gas masks is it not?

in almost all protests and in these kinds of demos
people always carry gas masks of fear of tear gas attacks on them,
didnt know it was a crime to wear a gas mask in anticipation of a tear gas attack.

That is a fair point, I guess I may be guilty of seeing something sinister in this incident on the part of the activists.

The courage to attack armed soldiers before they put boots on the deack still seems suspicious to me though.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but the Israeli ambassador to the U.S. just claimed that some of the IDF soldiers suffered gunshot wounds.
He also stated that the IDF soldiers first shot with pepperballs from paintball guns.

Friendly Fire???
Hostile Fire???

hopefully we find out the truth

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
The fact that they used all manner of 'utility' weapons is a significant factor, you can incite an armed force to shoot at you by using such weapons in a brutal fashion, though as soon as they shoot, they become the 'demons'.

One thing I've learned is that it really doesn't matter what the Israelis do, they'll be condemned for it. Maybe the Israelis shouldn't have been there, but on the other hand, most people don't take kindly to being cracked over the head with a lead pipe. At that point, my sympathy for the 'humanitarians' evaporated. I don't blame the Israeli soldiers for opening fire to protect themselves from having their skulls split open.

Both sides were at fault and took actions that escalated the confrontation to the use of deadly force, in my opinion.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by vor78]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to the video that shows these 'gas masks' being worn?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I can see why you are doubtfull, and I think your questions here are honest.

Me thinks we can not base our opinions on footage released by the Israeli governament, who has a history of perpretating heavy propaganda.

Soon we will start hearing more and more accounts from people from various nations and creeds that were attacked on the boat. Their accounts will be faaaar more credible than anything the IDF releases IMO.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by MorfeuZ]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This operation was a set up .

Let's hope Turks do not walk into it any further then they already have .

Turks should exclusively stick to LAWFULL measures .

As for Binyamin Netanyahu's government , well , let's say these bunch of Khazars are attempting to change the world's course of events .

It ain't gonna run this time .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Your claim that the civilians attacked israelis 'before they'd put boots on the deck' is directly contradicted by those who watched the israeli attack live, and directly contradicts those who were there, on the spot, at the time

In fact, civilians were shot by israelis while they were asleep

and Israel itself, initially (before it began the blatant lies) admitted on air, according to major news sources, that the civilians were not armed

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

I think so too. Israeli army wouldnt make such a mess operation. It seems it is pre-planned scenario but unfortunatly they can not read the new power relations well enough.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I said before that this was done by Israeli traitors. Still think it was.
Someone has decided that Israel should be flushed.
Turkey will be the executor.
Turkey has been and can be feared much more than the "little thorn".

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Israel frequently makes a mess of operations

such as stealing IDs from people of other nations

and then using them to carry out a botched assassination

whilst being recorded doing so on CCTV

Israel's alleged 'intelligence' is proving to be a mammoth oxymoron

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by deccal

Hi Dock9,

I would think that the failed operations together with the successfull operations that have political gain would be the most likey operations to reach the media.

Most operations remain classified.

This is the case with most special forces or clandestine operations.

I could not deduct from seeing the known few failiures as something to be interpreted as a "Israel frequently makes a mess of operations".

link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by deccal

The incidents that followed after the sportsman in munich were killed are the main characteristic of isrealis operations and how they are carried.

Many innocent people lost their lives , some because they were taken as terrorists , but in fact were common citizens of a country ( denmark for example as a real case) . Collateral victims ,many innocent dead , always when israel is involved

link   

Originally posted by deccal
reply to post by 23432

I think so too. Israeli army wouldnt make such a mess operation. It seems it is pre-planned scenario but unfortunatly they can not read the new power relations well enough.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by deccal]

The way I see it is like this ;

Turkish navy base gets attacked by terrorists and 6 soldiers are killed .

Turkish ship gets boarded and killing list is lost in the hoo-haa of the situation .

Unarmed human beings killed .

All these 3 issues are designed to provoke the Turks into a disproportionate response .

If Turks response with an uneven force , then , the tables will have turned once more .

Ultimately , Iran Nuclear deal will be killed off entirely .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

How does a emp stop a diesel engine?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Unless the FEC gets the audit done, we will see these videos and extended lobby activities stretched across International waters....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Diesel engines are fuel injected which usually involves a computer controlling the injectors and many other functions of the engine

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Have a look for the "Stop Solenoid" on the injector pump, An electronic valve that cuts the fuel supply to the engine.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is a communicate from Mossad's director Meir Dagan

"Hello everyone. We wish to thank all and everyone of you for your efforts of covering up the real events or trying to spin it around

Either you are being paid to do so or just your system of beliefs is so fuked up by our propaganda that you are doing it on your own initiative

The media all over the world is not forgotten , even if we own it in its majority , one way or another , i thank them for bringing unexisting reasons in our defense and make it look like we are the real victims

Either you are a professional and long time devoted to our goals , either you are a newcomer , all efforts , no matter the size , counts a lot . Even if it looks like it's only one drop in an enormous ocean , without your drop of effort the ocean wouldn't exist.

All of you will be repaid, no matter if you just posted in a forum trying to take our side , or you are a director of a tv station that intentionally presented the story like one of our agents would

You will be given a well deserved vacation in Dubai , under fake identity of course .
You just name the nationality that you prefer as we have many passports available from many countries .

While in Dubai if you will manage to wack a syrian , iranian , lebanese ,turk or any other nationalities that cross your mind and are considered to be our enemies , your package will be upgraded to all inclusive

Collateral victims are accepted , as they always were in Mossad's missions, so you wouldn't have to worry about anything . We will make it look , with the help of our friends , the media from all over the world , like it was a suicide, the victim shot himself in the back three times , as this is our speciality.

We wish to thank everyone for their involvement. Keep up the good work!"

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

When it comes to israel, it doesn't pay to overcomplicate matters

The words 'lunatics' and 'insane' are quite commonly used to describe israel, even by respected academics

Overconfidence and the belief there will not be repercussions, leads to sloppy

Dumping fleshettes and white phosphorus on Palestininans during the Gazan Holocaust -- right under the world's eyes and cameras -- is another example of insane overconfidence and belief they could get away with absolutely anything

Dancing as the twins towers collapsed is another

The recent botched assassination ... another

Dancing and jeering outside the Turkish embassy in the last few hours ... yet another

Laughing israelis, complete with picnic baskets, vying for front row position as Gaza burned -- uncaring that they were photographed laughing and grabbing a closer look of the carnage through binoculars as Gazans literally burned to death --- another

Israel wouldn't last two minutes if forced to rely on itself

There's no need to search for complicated conspiracies when it comes to israelis

They are nuts and prove it all the time. They spit on Christian tourists who're fool enough to be sending money to 'poor israel'

They're so stupid, they're filmed dressed in Palestinian garb, initiating skirmishes in order to justify another attack -- and it's beamed all around the world, including the star of david medals worn by the israelis posing as Palestinians. And then to confirm the madness, those israelis tore off their Palestinian disguises and whipped out their guns and began firing upon and arresting the Palestinians they'd just provoked

Someone mentioned 'israeli traitors' were responsible for the recent massacre of civilians on the aid-flotilla. 'Israeli traitors' who were able to command several israeli warships and helicopters ?

If that's true, it just proves again how incompetent israelis really are, doesn't it ? Otherwise, how could a group of israeli traitors commandeer those warships and helicopters and troops ?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

This is a communicate from Hamas and Turkish director Whoever is currently-in-charge

"Hello everyone. We wish to thank all and everyone of you for your efforts of covering up the real events or trying to spin it around

Either you are being paid to do so or just your system of beliefs is so fuked up by our propaganda that you are doing it on your own initiative

The media all over the world is not forgotten , even if we own it in its majority , one way or another , i thank them for bringing unexisting reasons in our defense and make it look like we are the real victims

Either you are a professional and long time devoted to our goals , either you are a newcomer , all efforts , no matter the size , counts a lot . Even if it looks like it's only one drop in an enormous ocean , without your drop of effort the ocean wouldn't exist.

All of you will be repaid, no matter if you just posted in a forum trying to take our side , or you are a director of a tv station that intentionally presented the story like one of our agents would

You will be given a well deserved vacation in Dubai , under fake identity of course .
You just name the nationality that you prefer as we have many passports available from many countries .

While in Dubai if you will manage to wack a jew , christian , buddhist ,hindu or any other nationalities that cross your mind and are considered to be our enemies , your package will be upgraded to all inclusive

Collateral victims are accepted , as they always were in Hamas and Turkey's missions, so you wouldn't have to worry about anything . We will make it look , with the help of our friends , the media from all over the world , that it was a suicide bomber, the victim-you-willingly kill yourself for our cause.

We wish to thank everyone for their involvement. Keep up the good work!"

PS: How's this spoof of yours? 2 can play the blame game. It's time we quit and look for a common ground where we, of all races and beliefs, can live and share this planet as one without killing each other.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join