It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I'm all for fantasy --- in proportion

The danger with fantasy-life is that it can take over. At which point, it becomes delusion. That's when it becomes dangerous. Because people who rely on fantasy find they're unequipped to deal with real life

However, in some instances, full-on fantasies are all some people have. Without them, they fall apart

Those who live in a fantasy world are unable to interact in the real world. That's when they find themselves confined to institutions, such as psychiatric establishments and care-homes

People paid to do so shovel slop into their open mouths and consign them to beat-up chairs in the corner. Fine for the senile and elderly, perhaps, but not something to be sought by those with more than a decade of life left to live, I wouldn't imagine

Every now and then, we bump into those lost to their fantasy worlds

It's difficult not to feel both repelled and sympathetic

As a rule though, most avoid such people. They're basically a waste of time. And it's pointless trying to hold a meaninglful conversation with them

Now what did you say .... the US will go to war to defend israel ?

What was the rest --- Americans will just have to suck it up ?

Is that cast in stone ? Are Americans doomed to work for israel ?

Can you see the situation continuing and if so, for how long ... five, ten, twenty years ?

So you're saying Americans are idiots and have no escape ?

That's interesting, isn't it ?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I am using proper language. i guess you just cannot do that.
You have not answered any of my questions, have you?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by patonj

Your questions ? What were they ?

Maybe you could repeat them. I might even respond

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

I have no hidden intentions. How about you?
I guess you cannot really answer my questions...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
my post about the 20,000 Megaphoners who've heeded the call to flood forums with Pro Israel 'topic management' re: what's being called the 'Aid-Flotilla incident' ?

I strongly agree that there's a lot of propaganda , more than ever i may say, and not only on ATS , but all over the web, comments on youtube , on all news portals over the world , on individual blogs with pro israel opinions based only on fairy tales concepts

In their blindness they don't realize that this actually hurts them , Israel and heir image .
Withe those kind of lines they are writing they will never be able again to play victim , they will make people all over the world more and more angrier , they will never be able to invoke anti semitism again.

These attitude that most of them are having will back fire sooner rather than later .

They started to realize that , as i've noticed , and they went from insults, as it happened a lot yesterday on ATS , to phrases like " i'm trying to find the both versions of the story ' , "let's not precipitate" , " don't jump to conclusions " and so on

Sad part is , besides the deaths of innocent citizens ..., is that money from citizens worldwide are spent in doing propaganda on the internet for Israel, because most of them are paid and few really have the same personal beliefs they are posting in favor of the killers , Israel in our case

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by Skellon

I'm all for fantasy --- in proportion

The danger with fantasy-life is that it can take over. At which point, it becomes delusion. That's when it becomes dangerous. Because people who rely on fantasy find they're unequipped to deal with real life

However, in some instances, full-on fantasies are all some people have. Without them, they fall apart

Those who live in a fantasy world are unable to interact in the real world. That's when they find themselves confined to institutions, such as psychiatric establishments and care-homes

People paid to do so shovel slop into their open mouths and consign them to beat-up chairs in the corner. Fine for the senile and elderly, perhaps, but not something to be sought by those with more than a decade of life left to live, I wouldn't imagine

Every now and then, we bump into those lost to their fantasy worlds

It's difficult not to feel both repelled and sympathetic

As a rule though, most avoid such people. They're basically a waste of time. And it's pointless trying to hold a meaninglful conversation with them

Now what did you say .... the US will go to war to defend israel ?

What was the rest --- Americans will just have to suck it up ?

Is that cast in stone ? Are Americans doomed to work for israel ?

Can you see the situation continuing and if so, for how long ... five, ten, twenty years ?

So you're saying Americans are idiots and have no escape ?

That's interesting, isn't it ?

However condescending the tone of your post maybe, I shall not bite.

I will simply state again, it is my strong opinion that the US will go to a world war in the defence of Israel. I am open to be proven wrong about this.

link   
reply to post by Skellon

the US leadership is and always will be the (Snip) of israel,
i am curious when in the past 100+ years of the creation of the US did
the us goverment become servents of a outside force and put them above their own people and intrests.

this is one reason we need the US as a superpower to fall as israel will lose one of its weapons, atleast china and india arent under the influance of israeli lobby groups.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by asala]

link   
reply to post by patonj

LOL !

Lot's of questions, from someone who's just become a member

I'm sure YOU saw my post about the 20,000 Megaphoners who rallied to the call to post Pro Israel content in forums, in order to 'manage the topic' of the slaughter of unarmed civilians by israelis. If not, scroll back a page or two, and you'll find it

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
They started to realize that , as i've noticed , and they went from insults, as it happened a lot yesterday on ATS , to phrases like " i'm trying to find the both versions of the story ' , "let's not precipitate" , " don't jump to conclusions " and so on

Come on now, these are the types of questions all ATS'ers should be asking themselves...

So if it's common sense then it's pro-IDF propaganda??

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

this is one reason we need the US as a superpower to fall as israel will lose one of its weapons

I'm hoping that those who lead US still have some integrity left , some dignity and will put an end to all these atrocities committed by Israel.
No matter how vulnerable most governors may be they still have the power to tell the israelis : that's it , you've gone to far

A bit of decency and common sense it's all that's needed

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Come on now, these are the types of questions all ATS'ers should be asking themselves...

So if it's common sense then it's pro-IDF propaganda??

If it's coming from the same people that yesterday were swearing their brains out at other members that were condemning Israel , than yes,. it's propaganda and hypocrisy i may say and cowardness as well along with the inability to judge for themselves

If it's coming from people just registered today or yesterday with the sole purpose of posting pro israel BS , than yes, it's under those categories i mentioned above as well

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

There's a Megaphoners' Manual, tailored to cater to every prat-fall conducted by israel ---- which, as I'm sure most will agree, is a LOT of prat-falls requiring a LOT of Manuals

Megaphoners don't need to be of even average IQ. In fact, the less intelligent they are, the more prepared they are to quote the Manual virtually verbatim

As you say, they go over the same old ground, such as ... as you've pointed out ... the already 'old' claims of 'needing to see the evidence from both sides'

It's rumoured that ancient old people in mobile home parks in Florida actually draft the Manuals. Usually, they're retired legal secretaries who always fancied themselves as being ' as good as any lawyer'

They keep the Megaphone Manual nice and simple

and once you've run into the same comments repeatedly in various fora, you can spot them immediately

Strangely, perhaps, the only people who don't realise how obvious they are, are the Megaphoners themselves

I agree with you that ultimately, israel's use of the Israeli Online Troops (as the Megaphoners regard themselves) is self-defeating and counter productive. It's virtually a public admission, by israel, that it's morally bankrupt and desperate --- and VERY reliant on public opinion: that same public opinion it cheatingly attempts to gain via the use of online shills

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by patonj

Yes, I am full of intent.
My intention is not hidden, cause my intention is peace. Something the Israeli governament isn't respecting much this days IMHO.

My intention is to bring truth in the midst of a propaganda war.

We all know Hamas is a radical group that is willing to kill to defend their ideals.

Just to be clear, I could care less about your religion or spiritual disputes. But clearly Israel has gone too far this time.

And about what I said before about your admission date, I DO believe you are one of those deceived by the Israeli governament to sway public opinion on their favour.

That's just it. No hidden intentions. Can you honestlly say the same?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I'm glad that you find it funny. Yes, I've just found this site. I'm really sorry for that...
Now, how come you do not mention other events happened in the last copule of day such as 70 killed while praying in masques in Pakistan, 29 people murdered in Jamaica, 98 people killed in Lahore, dozens killed by a bomb in India, 15 killed in Iraq etc.
But when Israel might have done a mistake I personally condemn killing 9 people, it becomes the worst entity in the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by patonj
reply to post by Dock9

I'm glad that you find it funny. Yes, I've just found this site. I'm really sorry for that...
Now, how come you do not mention other events happened in the last copule of day such as 70 killed while praying in masques in Pakistan, 29 people murdered in Jamaica, 98 people killed in Lahore, dozens killed by a bomb in India, 15 killed in Iraq etc.
But when Israel might have done a mistake I personally condemn killing 9 people, it becomes the worst entity in the world.

You're wrong, you know. None of this is funny, in my opinon

As to why I don't mention Pakistans or Jamaica or Lahore ... the reason is this: THIS is the 'Israeli Ships Attack Aid Flotilla' thread

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Skellon

the US leadership is and always will be the bitch of israel,
i am curious when in the past 100+ years of the creation of the US did
the us goverment become servents of a outside force and put them above their own people and intrests.

this is one reason we need the US as a superpower to fall as israel will lose one of its weapons, atleast china and india arent under the influance of israeli lobby groups.

I totally agree with you mate. I am not standing here as a pro-Israeli child with no real education in the matter.

On the contrary, I am 34 and have served in my country's armed forces and world military history and geopolitics have been key interests for the best part of my life.

Israel puts the US in a very unenviable position; a super power with its weaker cousin dictating its foreign policy.

Israel is the US's achiles heel but when push comes to shove, the US will stand by it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MorfeuZ

I have no intentions what so ever. I'm not working for no one and not getting paid for writing anything.
In fact, I honestly condemns the action taken by Israel and regrets the terrible consequences of 9 people killed.
But, what about dozens killed everyday in Pakistan, Iraq and Afghanistan by muslims? It seems that no one cares about any massacre in the world until Israel kills someone.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Skellon quote:

I will simply state again, it is my strong opinion that the US will go to a world war in the defence of Israel. I am open to be proven wrong about this.

Well of COURSE you're open to being wrong

Now, having dispensed with your stating the bleeding obvious, might I direct you to my thread: ' Is the US the World's Village Idiot ? '

because it will tie in nicely with your repeated claim that the US will go to a world war in defence of israel, won't it ?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by patonj

And may i ask how did you found this website? it's an innocent question not a personal attack... and also if you would have been objective you wouldn't have said "But when Israel might have done a mistake" ,i believe you lost the respect of many with those words...if it would have been one of the first mistakes of Israel nobody would have given a sh*t about it , but we lost count already on their mistakes

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

this is one reason we need the US as a superpower to fall as israel will lose one of its weapons

I'm hoping that those who lead US still have some integrity left , some dignity and will put an end to all these atrocities committed by Israel.
No matter how vulnerable most governors may be they still have the power to tell the israelis : that's it , you've gone to far

A bit of decency and common sense it's all that's needed

Some conspiracy masters claim that America was always and still is a project of British Crown. And so is Israel, that everyone knows. Puppets just can't voice what is not written in their protocols, even if they wanted to.

Just look at Obama's frustration with all this BP oil leak involvement. He claims that he is in charge, but "technology is in BP's hands". Pure impotence.

Yesterday, Obama omitted to give a speech at Memorial, he was afraid a lightning might hurt someone. And so, he stepped down...

Am I the only one who noticed that his confused (non)reaction to this Israeli massacre is very much like Bush's reaction, when they informed him (by whispering to his ear) about the WTC attack.

I think both presidents were not told everything. I think that now Obama is seriously considering to really step down, because this is too much hot lead for him to gulp.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join