It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russian X-ray girl

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I dont know if this is already posted. If so i'm sorry . I havent seen the thread yet. The girl named Deminka reportedly has X-ray vision and has even predicted diseases the people were suffering from just looking at them with her eyes.

Check out the link

english.pravda.ru...

This is the link when the japanese scientists did reasearch with her.

english.pravda.ru...




posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
LOL. Also sorry for posting this in the wrong .ing. It must have been in medical.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by chaosinorder]



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Pravda is the Weekly World News in Russian format. The only thing true on the site is the date.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder
 


You really should read the article in more detail yourself and offer more comments IMHO.

The article states that she failed to see a metal plate in a guy's .. I'd say her vision is a little 'off.'

I guess the poster before me is right about it being World Weekly News, but I like WWN. Just would have liked a .s up.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I know this kid that claims to be able to do something similar to this. He says he can kind of go into a trance and look at someone and they have this purple aura and he can tell if they are sick, or have any medical issues by the color and location of the auras.
He says he is exhausted after he does this though. I remember reading about this Russian girl a while back and I thought of this person I know.
So I know they are other people that can do this.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Pravda is the Weekly World News in Russian format. The only thing true on the site is the date.


I actually read it here.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Then after referring in google it returned various results. I just gave one of that



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix
 


A metal plate is not a sickness. Obviously its not "X Ray" but something similar. Or its a hoax.



posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder
I dont know if this is already posted. If so i'm sorry . I havent seen the thread yet. The girl named Deminka reportedly has X-ray vision and has even predicted diseases the people were suffering from just looking at them with her eyes.

Check out the link

english.pravda.ru...

This is the link when the japanese scientists did reasearch with her.

english.pravda.ru...



Well, I found this;

“I have two sights. I can switch any minute without reason, should I want to see the state of health of a person,” Natasha said. “This switching makes no difficulty to me; I just need to think about it. I can see the full structure of a human body – how internal organs are positioned and how they function. It’s hard to explain how I identify diseases. Afflicted organs produce a kind of radiation. The second sight is active only in the daytime; it does not work at night.”

At the same time Natasha is unable to see her own internal organs. "


The things that jumped out at me were, they only worked in the daylight [ shining the light of day on something is twofold of God.....thing in the Bible that deal with the daytime were of God and those that dealt with the night were of darkness/satan. And shining the light of day means exposing something to know that it is true or not.

And her not being able to diagnose herself shows that it is a gift for others, keeping in line with it is better to give than to receive.


It appears as if the americans were quite hostile towards her abilities....which rings true....they smeared hoxsey because he could cause cancer to go into remission....I guess the industry didn't care much for competition for treatment dollars or others with not normal capabilities...

I wish her well....

[edit on 31-5-2010 by toasted]



posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yup they dont was to find a easy and economic way for our benefits. They will suck our blood until we are dry.



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder
 


In a similar vein, I bought an audio of the original medicine man that sean connery played in a movie, but that was a real man

he actually got a liquid that could suppress 16 known cancers and he said nobody wanted it, they made money off of treatments and that would kill their cash cow....

www.realityzone.com...



posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix
reply to post by chaosinorder
 


You really should read the article in more detail yourself and offer more comments IMHO.

The article states that she failed to see a metal plate in a guy's .. I'd say her vision is a little 'off.'

I guess the poster before me is right about it being World Weekly News, but I like WWN. Just would have liked a .s up.



hahahahahaha

too literal for you eh!?

Was there a disease in the metal plate?

the americans were quite devious....and hostile, just as they have proved themselves to be...sorry you believe otherwise, but they know how to sabotage, because like I said, they are threatened by others decreasing their profits.....like a real whore would be concerned.


her missing a fractured skull would be an issue worth pointing out




top topics



 
2

log in

join